Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Firenze
guest7
S
40 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kommander watch | Juventus Edition  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kommander watch | Juventus Edition

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:12 pm

S wrote:Juventus doesn't need to justify anything

Paying that sum of money is not just for sporting but for commercial reasons. We need to take that next step commercially , what better than bringing in the biggest player brand in the world.

Clubs like Real Madrid or Man United don't need this kind of investment because they're among the biggest brands in football but teams like Juventus and a league like Serie A does. I don't care about the money spent because I'm sure we're going to benefit financially from this move one way or another.
yet here you are justifying it as a fan Proud

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Kommander watch | Juventus Edition  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kommander watch | Juventus Edition

Post by Doc Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:13 pm

I only watched the first 2 games and honestly, I thought he played quite well. No idea what took place v Parma so I'll totally take your word for it. But Nick (and any Madrid/Utd fan would tell you similar) is right, Ronaldo needs goals. It's basically a drug addiction for him at this point. And since he has based his entire game on goals, if he isn't scoring, the narrative is gonna be the usual "Ronaldo is done". I've been through this so enjoy the eventual clap back when he starts to pick up (hopefully).

Maybe you guys forgot what is to see your team sign legit world renown footballers but this is the sort of reaction that is expected. Nitpicking, ridiculous scrutinizing and people actually watching Jjuve games.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:15 pm

From Allegri's presser days before the Parma game :

but those who were at the World Cup arrived late to pre-season training and not everyone finds their fitness levels at the same time. Mandzukic and Matuidi have a different engine to others.

“The important thing now is that I choose a starting XI with technique, balance and physicality. That doesn’t mean those on the bench are useless, but I can’t play more than 11 at a time.”

He was talking about Dybala, Costa and other players who arrived late

Sit down NumptiNick

Its usual early season tinkering from Allegri, nothing to see here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:16 pm

An example of narrative stretching and justifying, Nick disappeared after I refuted his claim:

Mr Nick09 wrote:Didn't I make this point on your forum and you lads got mad at me? this is it right here unfolding, although, some agreed Dybala would be benched...

He needs to improve, it's like he is stuck in 2016 living off Messi's comparisons and the goals he score vs barca in CL. he isnt all that yet

Ignoring the fact that Dybala had his best season last season, and was still rotated numerous times

Week-to-week basis, the only consistent thing I've been able to find through this whole summer is that nick is a numpty

Cristiano 0 goals in 3 games, flop transfer though. Can't wait until he flops next week when there's no games

Justified

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:17 pm

S wrote:From Allegri's presser days before the Parma game :

but those who were at the World Cup arrived late to pre-season training and not everyone finds their fitness levels at the same time. Mandzukic and Matuidi have a different engine to others.

“The important thing now is that I choose a starting XI with technique, balance and physicality. That doesn’t mean those on the bench are useless, but I can’t play more than 11 at a time.”

Sit down NumptiNick

Allegri saying that Mandzukic, 32, and Matuidi, 31, have better engines than 33 yo Ronaldo, who when he had his medical we were told has the physique of a 21 years old.

rofl

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:30 pm

S wrote:It's been like a couple of months since CR left and Madrid fans have turned into their own versions of Harmonica. Unreal combination of bitterness + obsession. You really wouldn't think this is the same team's fans that won 3 CL's in a row are smashing their best player in their history to pieces like he never even existed.

It's like Harmonica doesn't even need to put any effort to push his Fakenaldo agenda, now that he has Madrid fans/numpties by his side. Is this what he desired all along ? I bet he was anticipating this swerve.

About 50% of Madrid fans were never happy with how Ronaldo played and acted. even when he was scoring left and right.

and about 25% hated him and are glad he left.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:34 pm

Is it me or is Nick being overly critical of the Kommander? Laughing

No, but seriously. I think we have seen enough of Ronaldo to know that he always comes good. He's the greatest goalscorer of this generation, if not of all-time, and he has been putting insane numbers even now after his supposed decline.

He's no longer the player that used to terrorize defenses with United or his first 4 years at Madrid, but he's still a deadly assassin. And as opposed to other qualities that players lose with age, killer instinct stays with you forever.

I don't doubt for a second that Ronaldo will turn on the switch at some point with Juventus, and I'm even more inclined to believe that he'll end up being the top scorer of Serie A.

He's getting old, but even now he's putting better numbers than strikers in their twenties. That alone should tell you that he's in a league of his own in terms of goalscoring.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:45 pm

I have been saying this for a long time, the amount of effort that goes into cr scoring 50 goals a season, takes so much sacrifice from the team its always stopped the Madrid from achieving more.

I respect what he has done some what but he was never a natural 50 goal scorer just a guy chasing messi instead of leading his team, you think its a coincidence more he declined the team was able to actually to do better, than watching him shoot shit shots from left to right and taking non of the blame cause that idiot Benzema so cool with being a meat shield.

Cr is a guy who choked away plenty of league titles on his own, when the title race is over scores hattrick after hattrick it always bothered me how easily he got away with it especially in his prime years.

If juve want cr to succeed then a their players will have to sacrifice everything to enable him aka 90 mins of pass to cr.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Doc wrote:I only watched the first 2 games and honestly, I thought he played quite well. No idea what took place v Parma so I'll totally take your word for it. But Nick (and any Madrid/Utd fan would tell you similar) is right, Ronaldo needs goals. It's basically a drug addiction for him at this point. And since he has based his entire game on goals, if he isn't scoring, the narrative is gonna be the usual "Ronaldo is done". I've been through this so enjoy the eventual clap back when he starts to pick up (hopefully).

Maybe you guys forgot what is to see your team sign legit world renown footballers but this is the sort of reaction that is expected. Nitpicking, ridiculous scrutinizing and people actually watching Jjuve games.
Took the keystroke off my fingers. No need to continue the discussion. Juve and other Italian teams are used to their stars going in and out of form, when you have superstars like Ronaldo you have live with scrutiny that it brings
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:53 pm

the guy is about to turn 34. ronaldo is losing some sharpness.. and it's due to his age.

i'm tired of the "benz being held back" argument. it's disrespectful to benzema first of all, he's put an incredible amount of effort into himself to turn it around, and second of all it's just not true. benzema was literally missing sitters last year left and right.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Sit down NumptiNick

Allegri saying that Mandzukic, 32, and Matuidi, 31, have better engines than 33 yo Ronaldo, who when he had his medical we were told has the physique of a 21 years old.

rofl

0 reading comprehension. He wasn't talking about Ronaldo, he was talking about Dybala and Costa. Ronaldo started the game together with Mario and Matuidi.

Then again pretty much everything from Nick here is wrong/bait. Dybala living off of 2016 when he had his best season just now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:34 pm

It's you who have 0 reading comprehension. that's the argument your buddy S came up with in defense of CR lacking fitness because he played he world cup. Like i would waste my time reading Allegri's quotes.

If Allegri was speaking of someone else, fine, then that's on Surag misusing quotes to make his arguments. Shame on S.

And are we talking about the same Dybala who scored a bunch of goals at the start of last season, disappeared during the crunch of it, and came back at the end with a few nice games here and there. irrelevant in CL, did not even start the coppa final vs Milan iirc? that Dybala was the best he had ever been at Juve? you tripping
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:54 pm

MrNumpty09 wrote:As for Dybala, when all summer Italian medias sell you the Dybala + CR combo, when he starts the first game, plays shit, and is bench the next 2, of course it's a narrative to talk about lmao.

My post was in response to this above comment where you and your fellow numpty Firenze were trying to insinuate in the other thread that Allegri dropped Dybala to accommodate CR when that's far from reality

Just stop your nonsense baiting ffs. It has nothing to do with CR and his fitness levels.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:01 pm

so Matuidi, 31, and mandzukic, 32 have better engines than 24 years old Dybala, even worse. no wonder he is on the bench. anyway, when he played with CR in the first game it was trash
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:13 pm

S's CR love Clubber
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Except that he is 33 and he is just going to struggle more and more to perform at the same levels he did in Madrid. The longer the season goes, the more apparent it's gonna be. years 3 & 4 of his deal at Juventus will be painful to watch Laughing

i wanted to answer this post sorry if i take the debate back in time

First of all i trust Ronaldo's will to succeed and think he will manage his stamina by himself so he can peak in important games. Right now is certainly not the time to panic about stats, he took crap shots on goal and still manage to get scoring chances.

Every year his "early season lethargy" will last longer than the year before yet he always start to have clutch performances in february/march for the crucial stage of the season. So far, facts tend to prove this, and we must wait another 6 months before we disclaim that.

Also the most important part: i sincerely don't believe Juve's success in the upcoming seasons will depend mostly on Ronaldo. For the club CR7 is just a tool (and vice versa)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Sit down NumptiNick

Dont know why Dybala showed up late to pre season, he didnt even play in the world cup

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:40 pm

I just saw on Marca that he has broken the drought with a brace.

Brace yourselves Juve fans, the floodgates have officially been opened.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Yup.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I just saw on Marca that he has broken the drought with a brace.

Brace yourselves Juve fans, the floodgates have officially been opened.

the haters are *bleep* amazing. 4 games without a goal, the worlds about to *bleep* end.

messi had a drought last season "he's running bat as attack, he can't do it alone"
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:02 pm

I think you misread Demon’s post. Ronaldo broke his ‘drought’ by scoring two goals today

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli explains the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo was part of a strategy to become the “number one” biggest club in the world.

The Bianconeri completed the bombshell signing of the current Ballon d’Or over the summer, paying €100m to get him from Real Madrid.

With his salary the club is expected to invest around €340m total in the Portuguese, who scored his first two goals for Juve at the weekend.

The Financial Times carried out an investigation into the strategy behind the deal, and spoke to the President about signing CR7.

“It was the first time that the commercial side and the sporting side of Juventus came together in assessing the costs and benefits,” Agnelli explained.

“The opportunity of Ronaldo was thoroughly assessed  and it made sense, both on and off the pitch.

“We will plan, one after the other, the last remaining steps to become number one.

“We have to be in a position to be able to clinch the next Cristiano - but at the age of 25.”

Co-Chief Revenue Officer also explained that the arrival of Ronaldo is expected to bring in extra sponsorship, with the club also announcing they’re close to a record number of shirts sold.

woof , thats some serious hype

we gonna buy Mbappe at age 25, done dealio Kommander watch | Juventus Edition  - Page 6 H8_HM0_Pw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 pm

rename thread to numpty watch pls

unreal debut in the competition he was signed to win for Juve
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Heard the red card was kinda harsh, need a JJuve council member to tell me
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:52 pm

The f*ck happened?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Worst red card of all time in CL

No way that's a red
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next