S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Firenze
Kick
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Lucifer Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Kebab wrote:Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

I like it, but rather a long moniker if you ask me.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Unique Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Kebab wrote:Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

I like it, but rather a long moniker if you ask me.
rofl rofl rofl if you ever come to london pls look me up so we can go out for a few beers. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Same for me

I already complained about it and nobody gave 2 shits so you'll have to use to the normal website on mobile. Less practical but at least you can quote.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Done Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:58 pm

The mobile version looks cluttered and messy. Just activate the feature that reverts it to the standard UI/layout.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:15 pm

This is not the thread to be discussing that.

Please continue it here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t41545p125-gl-pre-season-improvements-suggestions-innovation
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Since its been over 6 years on the bet (the original timeframe for the bet) between my good friend and I Vlad, on me changing my name from Arquitecto to Arquitescu if Milan made the Champions League, in 2012;

I request my name changed to the original that is Arquitecto, whenever convenient for one the Admins/Mods.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:31 pm

didn't even notice because i don't know who or what Arquitecto is lol, i always just read 'Arq'
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:35 am

Did you agree to that on the GL chat Arq? Because I feel like I remember it and if so it feels like that happened not too long ago. 6 years ffs. Time flies!
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:49 am

Arquitescu wrote:Since its been over 6 years on the bet (the original timeframe for the bet) between my good friend and I Vlad, on me changing my name from Arquitecto to Arquitescu if Milan made the Champions League, in 2012;

I request my name changed to the original that is Arquitecto, whenever convenient for one the Admins/Mods.

Please use the correct thread and format:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t16224p1050-official-nickname-changes-thread
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:36 am

Casciavit wrote:Did you agree to that on the GL chat Arq? Because I feel like I remember it and if so it feels like that happened not too long ago. 6 years ffs. Time flies!

It was during that game versus Siena where Mexes got us through into the UCL where out of trepidation I made a reverse jinx name bet with Vlad, when you and I frequented chat and time indeed does fly my old friend. *wistful gaze*

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4