The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:39 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Requested moniker: Spicy Curry
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

That’s racist

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14302
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm

How?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20182
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:50 pm

@Nishankly wrote:How?


Because by writing spicy curry you’re alienating us white people who can’t handle spices other than salt
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23197
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:How?


Because by writing spicy curry you’re alienating us white people who can’t handle spices other than salt

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 0829_C40_D-944_B-4_BEA-8348-37_A8_E7146_DA7
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 14302
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Myeblyat has got a rare point, though. If a white bloke requested that moniker with perhaps an Indian avatar, would that be okay? 'Spicy curry' has got that feeling to it as black folks calling each other the n-word. Maybe I'm just being a jerk here, but this is the politically correct world we've created.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:02 pm

MyeBlyat rofl rofl rofl

Deceased
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Sucks that someone took Warrior as name Neutral

My request moniker is FORZA JUVE
Previous changes 0
Previous name 0
Changes this year 0
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7173
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Luca Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14087
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Lucifer Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm

@Luca wrote:Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?

I support this.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7768
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:07 pm

I'm white and I can handle all sorts of Indian or other spices
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32497
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 pm

That reminds me of this gem in the last NBA playoffs

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Curys
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17106
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:23 pm

that was beautiful rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18259
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Kick Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:31 am

@urbaNRoots wrote:Requested moniker: First of his name
last moniker change (quoted with date added): n/a
Changes this calendar year: n/a
Current moniker used by another user: n/a

@El Gunner wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:Is this the short description under our usernames? Like how I have 'World Class Contributor' atm?


Correct


If that is the case, I'll go with "An Oakland City Warrior" just to piss Freeza and Mole off.

Requested moniker: An Oakland City Warrior
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: of course not, no one else can relate

@Nishankly wrote:Requested moniker: Spicy Curry
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Kaladin wrote:Requested moniker: Stormblessed
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Art Morte wrote:Requested moniker: Forum legendest
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no
@urbaNRoots wrote:Requested moniker: First of his name
last moniker change (quoted with date added): n/a
Changes this calendar year: n/a
Current moniker used by another user: n/a

@El Gunner wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:Is this the short description under our usernames? Like how I have 'World Class Contributor' atm?


Correct


If that is the case, I'll go with "An Oakland City Warrior" just to piss Freeza and Mole off.

Requested moniker: An Oakland City Warrior
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: of course not, no one else can relate

@Nishankly wrote:Requested moniker: Spicy Curry
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Kaladin wrote:Requested moniker: Stormblessed
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Art Morte wrote:Requested moniker: Forum legendest
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Warrior wrote:Sucks that someone took Warrior as name Neutral

My request moniker is FORZA JUVE
Previous changes 0
Previous name 0
Changes this year 0
All are done.

@Luca wrote:Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?

I think that if both parties agree to it, the loser has the option to change it at least twice and the moniker given is not offensive. Then I think I'll allow it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am

@Art Morte wrote:Myeblyat has got a rare point, though. If a white bloke requested that moniker with perhaps an Indian avatar, would that be okay? 'Spicy curry' has got that feeling to it as black folks calling each other the n-word. Maybe I'm just being a jerk here, but this is the politically correct world we've created.


We don't go around calling each other C words in India so it's okay. I use this because my posts are spicy and curry is my favorite food as it goes with everything just like my personality :coffee:

I can change it if the mods or more people have a problem, no worries. I have no problem with any of y'all putting this name, CB would love it and pull it off imo

Also Freeza LMFAO
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20182
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:37 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm white and I can handle all sorts of Indian or other spices


That's great assuming you've found some authentic Indian restaurants. The ones I tried to eat in Europe were modified to a point I completely stopped eating Indian all together.

Also I don't open a german pilsner in India in October and call it Oktoberfest ffs. OUT until you try real food.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20182
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:53 pm

@Nishankly wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm white and I can handle all sorts of Indian or other spices


That's great assuming you've found some authentic Indian restaurants. The ones I tried to eat in Europe were modified to a point I completely stopped eating Indian all together.

Also I don't open a german pilsner in India in October and call it Oktoberfest ffs. OUT until you try real food.


Yeah I guess it's not the same

But there's decent Indian restaurants in Berlin, and better ones in London, no?

We've had a woman guest professor from New Delhi living at our house when i was a kid for a year or so

Also, I made it through a Senegalese dish with rice, chicken, some kind of sardine, fish sauce, other bits of meat, and above all the questionable matter that is Okra the other day and I didn't give up so I will declare myself ready for challenges
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32497
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:59 pm

:bow: :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20182
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by The Madrid One Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Requested moniker: "Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..." (Quotation marks included)
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: N/A
Current moniker used by another user: No
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4746
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Luca Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:06 pm

Requested moniker: J Council Master
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: None
Current moniker used by another user: Negative

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14087
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Unique Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 pm

change mine to BOSS MAN.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 pm

community should be able to veto these ffs

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 32227
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Luca you can get one of these instead of Fantasy name instead hmm

It would still last the entire fantasy season
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23197
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 pm

can you erase the text and just leave blank space?

why the hell is it called "moniker" aswell, where did that come from
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 14302
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 pm

easy, because its inventor was a woman called 'monica'
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32497
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:54 pm

@Myesyats wrote:can you erase the text and just leave blank space?

why the hell is it called "moniker" aswell, where did that come from


The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 200w
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23197
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Unique Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:01 pm

@Luca wrote:Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?
no
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Official Moniker Changes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum