are the people who made this forum making money off this?

+8
the xcx
Jack Daniels
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
7amood11
fatman123
El Chelsea Fuerte
Milantildeath
12 posters

Go down

are the people who made this forum making money off this? Empty are the people who made this forum making money off this?

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Just curious because there are ad's and who are the actual "creators"
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

are the people who made this forum making money off this? Empty Re: are the people who made this forum making money off this?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 am

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

are the people who made this forum making money off this? Empty Re: are the people who made this forum making money off this?

Post by fatman123 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 am

i always wondered how that ESPN thing and that download thinggy at the top popped up
and also, HOW did the creators create this forum
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 am

I don't think so, which is something the admins should be applauded on.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 pm

https://www.forumotion.com/

Thats the website which provides free forum, they put Advertisement on every forum made by anyone to make money for themselves which they then invest on the things such as Servers, Databases and Maintenance.

So simple answer, no we dont make any money. Nor we want to anyways

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

fatman123 wrote:i always wondered how that ESPN thing and that download thinggy at the top popped up
and also, HOW did the creators create this forum

3 of us are actually related to IT feilds, so we had experience on how to do these things etc
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:

So simple answer, no we dont make any money. Nor we want to anyways

Eh?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Give me your wallet. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Just curious because there are ad's and who are the actual "creators"
Google ads dont fill your pockets.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey I didn't mean anything bad by the thread, I just was curious. It has turned out to be a great forum.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm

ofcoarse man. Didnt take the question offensively at all Razz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 pm

The xcx wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Just curious because there are ad's and who are the actual "creators"
Google ads dont fill your pockets.
they won't fill your pockets but they can be used to get a good host and domain

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Everything has been said, but even so, I do not think there is enough traffic to make a lot of money even if they wanted to. 750 people is decent, but some forums have 5k.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Everything has been said, but even so, I do not think there is enough traffic to make a lot of money even if they wanted to. 750 people is decent, but some forums have 5k.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Everything has been said, but even so, I do not think there is enough traffic to make a lot of money even if they wanted to. 750 people is decent, but some forums have 5k.

JuvenelCuore wrote:Everything has been said, but even so, I do not think there is enough traffic to make a lot of money even if they wanted to. 750 people is decent, but some forums have 5k.

But we are here doing double posts so its more like 1.5k :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm

CroInter wrote:

Maybe the founder of the coffee guy has an explanation for the increase in registration ? Was that what brought so many people here ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Maybe the founder of the coffee guy has an explanation for the increase in registration ? Was that what brought so many people here ?

Ofc its coz of the coffee guy, surley not coz of the intelligent debates :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:54 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Ofc its coz of the coffee guy, surley not coz of the intelligent debates :coffee:

What would happen if you had a neighbourhood of Inter, Milan, Napoli, Juventus, Roma, Lazio, and Torino fans ?

I can assure you it would be worse than this forum. That is the consequence of diversity.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

But we are here doing double posts so its more like 1.5k are the people who made this forum making money off this? 2859867778

About 40 of registered users are uruguay4life's alts.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum