halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not a story going around, it's on Marca. FFP will do nothing to PSG i dont even waste my time thinking about that.

Story was in both Marca and El confidencial. I like you don’t expect anything to come of this, but it is a theory / story out there.

Re your request in other thread, re source re Llorente, I have spent past 10 minutes unsuccessfully trying to find where I read earlier that club was talking to La Real re Llorente. I know I read it somewhere! Question do you look in English? Reason I ask is often a media quote is often a day later translated to Spanish and quite often the english version is just a summary. Whatever I read was just a line in an article (I had though it was in the piece re Valverde).

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:55 pm

So Odegaard is officially on loan at Vitesse. I am really surprised he didn't go to a LL club this season. And Vitesse isn't really a big step up from Heerenveen. Quite confused about this one.

Rayo want RDT and Lunin on loan. Makes sense, Keep them local. Hope both go through.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:06 pm

I liked what I saw from Odegaard. Now I have true hopes for him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Me too, that is why I am disappointed. His continual loan to the Eredivisie makes me think he is being put in the shop window for EPL clubs.

I feel if he was really in the plans to even potentially join the first team he would have been loaned to a team like Betis, or Villareal, or even another Europa League side outside of Spain like Frankfurt, Lazio, Rennes, Anderlecht, Standard Liege. Just tossing out random names, but you get the point. I thought he would have made a bigger leap given his good form last season and this preseason.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Joaquim Maroto saying on Cuatro that we are going to try to sign Rabiot
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:21 pm

There is another school of thought that maybe LL clubs weren't interested in acquiring Thimmy's lil brother on loan. My hope of him succeeding at the club is gonna use that train of thought...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Definite improvement on Llorente- also I was looking at his wiki, has someone been tinkering with his page? It says he was at RM youth from 2010-2012 before PSG B. It also says current club RM, so I am not sure it is so reliable.

Had no idea if true.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:52 pm

Never mind, someone corrected it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:58 am

Rabiot wants to play regularly. He won't come to Madrid unless he's guaranteed a starting spot.

Also, his contract runs out next summer and he wants a massive wage/bonus since his transfer fee will be low.

I don't see it happening.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:20 pm

don't rate Rabiot in the slightest
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Rabiot thinks of himself as a susperstar, apparently he has asked a wages of 9 mil net per year which is insane.

I rate him as a good player, but not as a dominant CM
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:10 pm

He's going to Barca imo. Maybe Juve. Arsenal as a dark horse.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:don't rate Rabiot in the slightest

Neither me. He is a good footballer but there are MANY good footballers around.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Doc wrote:

Yes. Obviously, he's a good footballer, but I sense the problem is that he's not nearly as good as he himself thinks
If I ran a top club, I'd steer clear of the guy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Doc wrote:There is another school of thought that maybe LL clubs weren't interested in acquiring Thimmy's lil brother on loan. My hope of him succeeding at the club is gonna use that train of thought...

My lil brother Razz I haven't talked to our fellow aquaintance in some time, but I read in local papers that Vitesse was recommended to him by some of his national team mates and staff who had played there previously. Apparently, they play more attacking football than Herenveen and their training fascilities are a substantial upgrade. I don't know why he didn't opt for a Spanish club, but people keep insisting that dutch football suits his playing style.. whatever that means.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 pm

I honestly wanna believe that no La Liga clubs were interested in him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

Yes. Obviously, he's a good footballer, but I sense the problem is that he's not nearly as good as he himself thinks

I genuinely get that sense as well but I notice quite a few French footballers, which doesn't include anyone from the French NT including the 3rd choice goalie, think really highly of themselves despite not actually being as good as their ego suggests.

Last edited by Doc on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:39 pm

World Champions
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Lol and how did Rabiot contribute to that?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:47 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Lol and how did Rabiot contribute to that?

Rabiot... agree with his "over inflated ego" sentiment completely.   You can add Benzema, Kondogbia and Martial to that list.  I think Bakayoko said he was just as good as Modric last season lol. But not the French players part of NT though.  We the champs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:

I genuinely get that sense as well but I notice quite a few French footballers, which doesn't include anyone from the French NT including the 3rd choice goalie, think really highly of themselves despite not actually being as good as their ego suggests.

Adjusted for Sports. I got you fam.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm

According to Cope, Flo had conversations with Valencia's sporting director Mateu Alemany because Valencia wanted to know if Madrid would make an effort to try signing Rodrigo and Perez allegedly said NO
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:48 pm

I feel like it is more likely the other way around. Perez inquired for Rodrigo/Mina, and Valencia in typical fashion said no. It doesn't really make sense for Valencia to go around checking if we were interested.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:45 am

Yeah they probably told us the clause is 120 mil and they won't budge but from a planning point of view they need to know if they have to start looking for a replacement. That's the only way this makes sense, because if you do tell them you will pay the clause they will start making calls themselves. It's a courtesy thing I guess
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:59 am

Apparently Asensio will be given the number 7 shirt. Yup goodbye galactico. It was nice knowing you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:11 am

Such a downer and fall from grace. Going from Raul and CR to this guy as our number 7 highlights the level we are aspiring to.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next