halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Interesting to see how we'll line up with Isco and Hazard. Get James and a striker and we are good to go

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:06 pm

I feel like James is very redundant is we are already trying to get Hazard
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:18 pm

It is redundant, but if we want to play with 3 attacking mids and no true wingers it makes sense for the type of Spain-esque style we may see under Lopetegui. This was kind of my point about Bale.

If we do end up with James AND Hazard it seems likely we would line up with Hazard on the left, Isco through the center and James on the right. Bale doesn’t fit into that schematic.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:20 pm

I feel theres too little goal threat from that team. If Hazard signs not sure there'll be a need for Bale unless we plan on playing him as the striker (not the worst idea). James will be another goal threat and we need a better bench regardless. So they all can rotate ensuring we'll always have a strong bench
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlYt9fdB-nb/?taken-by=karimbenzema

Saw this on my instagram today. Karim Benzema: "Just wait on it" hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Bale is more than dangerous as an attacker than Jame, he is the goal threat. At this point, if Hazard comes, it will be

Hazard-CF-Bale

I think Isco plays deeper in midfield, that's my prediction, like.

Isco-Cassemiro-Kroos/Modric. i just want to break that KCM midfield once for all as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Just saw in the general section Chelsea want to offload Morata and/or Bats before signing Higuain.

I know many don’t rate him, but I’ve always liked Batshuayi since his Marseille days. Maybe he hasn’t earned the respect to start, but I could see him or Morata as rotational options at the very least.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:56 pm

- - - - - Benz
Hazard-Isco-James

Imagine fielding a lineup with 4 AM's, can't wait.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:54 am

So Florentino apparently promised he'll reinforce the squad with incredible players during Odriozola presentation.

Great news if he really means what he's saying. Here's me praying that he's not solely referring to Hazard and Courtois and that I won't be seeing Benzema anywhere close to the starting eleven.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:45 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Just saw in the general section Chelsea want to offload Morata and/or Bats before signing Higuain.

I know many don’t rate him, but I’ve always liked Batshuayi since his Marseille days. Maybe he hasn’t earned the respect to start, but I could see him or Morata as rotational options at the very least.

Morata as a rotational player would be fantastic. The Morata who left us for Chelsea, that is. Not the confidence-less, shell of his former self who they're now attempting to ship out. Problem is, he wants to start - which is why he left us in the first place. He's simply not starter material.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:39 am

Lopetegui doesn't seem to rate morata
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 am

More likely Rodrigo than Morata, BUT we still need a starter CF!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:17 pm

What about Batshuayi? He’s a bit younger and is coming off a great loan spell with Dortmund.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:18 pm

And, he would be another Belgian, just sayin.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:20 pm

And Belgian footballers are the new craze, sign him up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Feed off of the World Cup hype Perez, do it. Even though Bats didn’t feature really, he’s still Belgian.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:38 pm

And another Chelsea player

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:49 pm

As a OM fan, as long as we realize that Batshuayi is a poacher and that it, he's a good pickup. However, he's useless in helping build up play, holding the ball, etc. He's the Belgian version of Mario Gomez.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Can't tell whether you're being serious or simply looking to get a reaction. Batshuayi? I hope you're kidding.

I wouldn't mind having him as a back-up striker, but as the main man? God no.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:00 pm

as a backup of course. Just in case we don't get a main main and are forced to stay with Benz... it would be nice to have someone on the bench who actually scores. I can't even remember the name of our backup this season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Well, there's someone who I'm starting to like but the problem is, he plays for PSG. I'm talking about Cavani of course.

His work rate is absolutely top notch. You'll never see him walk or play without grit, he puts insane numbers, and he doesn't neglect his defensive duties.

We've been defending with 7 men for a very long time. So it would be a nice to have a hard worker for a change up top.

The only downside is that he tends to disappear in big games. But it's not like we have many elite CFs to choose from. He seems to me the brighest bulb in the chandelier.

Of course this is all wishful thinking. PSG players are unattainable.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 pm

oh I just checked his contract. It runs until 2020 so we might as well forget about him too.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:17 pm

If we're talking about a backup i'd sign Balotelli honestly, good player and great for marketing. He has matured a lot and only has a year on his contract as well.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:25 pm

OM is negotiating for Balotelli.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:50 pm

We need to start considering the chance we may not get a CF of the starting caliber we need. Basically the only players I think would qualify are Kane, Icardi, maybe Cavani. Considering a middle tier that would definitely be available like Morata, Batshuayi, Maxi Gomez is better than nothing.

If Kane costs 250m and Spurs accept that price do we say yes at this point?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Napoli are trying to sign Cavani so you will see his name in the press soon. I don't understand what sort of fetish Benzema has this club under, that we consider keeping as number a guy who scores 10 goals in la Liga.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next