Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian July 4th 2018, 17:45

Yep although they (Real) could potentialy do business with PSG and take 1 off Neymar or Mbappe and offer CR7 plus cash. But I'm pretty sure Ronaldo's ego would't allow him to get in any deal involving a swap with his future replacement. (or any other player in general unless it's Sturaro)

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister July 4th 2018, 17:48

Doubt Ronaldo fancies Ligue 1. He can say goodbye to B D'or if he does that.

But yeah they are a realistic option if there's a mammoth swap deal. But I can't see it personally.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca July 4th 2018, 18:15

Should I join you guys on the Cristiano hype train? I figured we needed one guy keeping things sensible, slightly pessimistic even but I don't enjoy being that guy.

I don't think we need to sell anyone to fund the move, it's more of an issue of his wages.

Also, we can't sell everyone to sign Ronaldo, he won't come here to play with Sturaro and Matuidi behind him.

I think Higuain at 60M, does the job we need. We can go with a front 3 of Ronaldo, Dybala and Douglas/Bernardeschi Proud

[Disclaimer: Ronaldo isn't coming]

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 4th 2018, 18:29

Haha, Luca you are 50% on board fratello.  Papa came back for the big news.  There is a reason I started posting again.  When that happens big things always occur.  And Tom is back as well.  So that means a huge happening is about to occur.

Embrace it, enjoy it and realize that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  It may never happen again that Juve can get the reigning Ballon D'Or winner to come to Torino from the reigning CL winners.  That is monumental.  Ronaldo to Juve will change Serie A.  Imagine everyone who will want to watch Juve play now that we have Ronaldo.  Worldwide we will be the most popular team I think.  Our brand will skyrocket.  

Good times ahead...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca July 4th 2018, 18:38

I would never oppose this move based on who Ronaldo brings and what he obviously offers.

It’s because of how good he is that I don’t think it’ll happen. Real won’t sell

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 4th 2018, 19:30

In before Higuain - Morata swap and Marotta announcing that mercato is closed Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 4th 2018, 19:52

Ronaldo-Juve odds crumble
By Football Italia staff

The odds on Cristiano Ronaldo signing for Juventus have plummeted over the past 24 hours, as the story continues to gather pace.

When it first appeared on the front page of Tuttosport on Friday evening, it seemed improbable, but the idea of the Ballon d’Or winner leaving Real Madrid for Juve has genuine traction now.

Spanish and Portuguese media claim it’s a done deal, while in Italy the Press are more tentative, insisting it’s an idea in the early stages.

There are rumours of a €100m release clause in the contract that is valid only for clubs outside this group: Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.

Today Juventus director general Beppe Marotta further stoked the fire when asked about the Cristiano Ronaldo rumours and replied simply “no comment.”

The bookmakers in Italy are certainly running with it, because the odds on seeing CR7 in a Juve jersey have plummeted over the last 24 hours.

Snai went from odds of 10 to 1.83 in one day, while today they’ve dropped even further to 1.75.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 4th 2018, 21:52

Madrid call Ronaldo summit
Football Italia2 Hours Ago

Real Madrid urgently called in Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes to discuss the Juventus offer and possibility of leaving.

According to Spanish paper Marca, the representative received a call telling him to be in Madrid by tomorrow to cover the situation.

The reports are continuing to grow that CR7 is on the verge of leaving Madrid after nine years for a €100m switch to Juve.

His rapport with Real Madrid, and specifically President Florentino Perez, has deteriorated over the past year.

It’s believed the Portugal international feels the club doesn’t respect or appreciate him beyond his financial status.

He also wants to be the highest-paid player in the world and is requesting a salary worth €30m per year net in Turin.

The English media mentioned a possible Manchester United counter-proposal, but Marca mentions a difficult relationship between Ronaldo and Coach Jose Mourinho when they last worked together in Madrid.

It would also be improbable if the Italian reports of a €100m release clause being valid only for certain clubs – excluding Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester United – were true.

Meanwhile, after Juventus director general Beppe Marotta said “no comment” when asked about the Ronaldo rumours, now member of the Agnelli family Lapo Elkann has done the same.

“I won’t talk about Juve or football today, we’re here for the presentation of the new Fiat 500. We’ll talk about the rest tomorrow.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 July 4th 2018, 22:58

We have to remember that the mercato this season closes at around the 23rd of August or so in Italy.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi July 4th 2018, 23:45

why not?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 4th 2018, 23:54

Ronaldo requests Juve transfer?
By Football Italia staff

Gianluca Di Marzio confirms Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to tell Real Madrid he wants a transfer to Juventus for €100m.

According to Marca, agent Jorge Mendes was called to Madrid for an emergency summit with President Florentino Perez and it is taking place this evening.

Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Di Marzio said the message emerging from the meeting is that Cristiano Ronaldo genuinely wants to walk away from the Bernabeu.

This is not a ruse to get a pay rise, he is looking for a new challenge and where better than a club that has repeatedly reached the Champions League Final, yet not won the trophy since 1996?

As for the famous ‘release clause’ for €100m introduced in January, Sky insist it’s more of a gentlemen’s agreement and not legally binding, but it does exclude clubs such as Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

Di Marzio said Juve are increasingly confident that this is feasible and are working to ensure they are ready to pounce if Real Madrid do open the door.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 July 4th 2018, 23:57

Higuain: 'Happy at Juventus'
By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain would relish Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival at Juventus, said his brother Nicolas, and isn't heading to Chelsea. “We haven’t spoken to other clubs.”

The potential signing of Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid for €100m coincides with reports of Chelsea making a €60m bid for Pipita.

“We don’t know anything yet. He was teammates with Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid, but they haven’t spoken about it. It would be fantastic obviously, especially if he made a strike partnership with Gonzalo,” agent Nicolas told Sky Sport Italia.

“They know each other so well, as they played about 80 games together. If Juve can do it, this will be fantastic, just spectacular. It’s hardly new for them to work together.”

Yet Higuain has been heavily linked with a move away from Juventus to Chelsea, where he’d reunite with ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri.

“At the moment we haven’t spoken to any other clubs, as we have a three-year contract with Juventus. He is very happy in the city, at the club, with the Coach and the tactical system.

“All these things people talked about other clubs are just rumours, we haven’t spoken to anybody. At the moment, he has three years on his contract with Juventus.

“Everyone knows his rapport with Sarri is wonderful and he sees him as a football father, but as far as I know, Sarri hasn’t even signed for Chelsea yet. Secondly, Gonzalo is happy in Turin and hasn’t received any indication from Juve, so I see no real chance of leaving.”

Nicolas was asked about reports of clashes with Coach Max Allegri and didn’t exactly deny them.

“I heard about some argument in the locker room, but there’s a code of football, it all stays in the locker room, so he hasn’t told me anything.”
===
The only way we can sign the don is if we sell Gonzalo. I can't see both at Juve. It seems that Juve are trying to swap Mandzukic for Darmian though. I will be very dissapointed if Mandzu leaves... I was planning to buy a Mandzukic shirrt for next season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman July 5th 2018, 04:06

@Luca wrote:Should I join you guys on the Cristiano hype train? I figured we needed one guy keeping things sensible, slightly pessimistic even but I don't enjoy being that guy.

I don't think we need to sell anyone to fund the move, it's more of an issue of his wages.

Also, we can't sell everyone to sign Ronaldo, he won't come here to play with Sturaro and Matuidi behind him.

I think Higuain at 60M, does the job we need. We can go with a front 3 of Ronaldo, Dybala and Douglas/Bernardeschi Proud

[Disclaimer: Ronaldo isn't coming]

I figured you'd need all the help, am not that optimistic about this tbh, excited to see it happen, but we've been through decades of transfers like this especially among the old guard here to be over excited, we def ain't got that financial power Ronaldo would cost to make this happen.......
but what a statement it would make.....
just the mere name of Ronaldo being this wildly linked to us had to have me post here again after so long (choosing to lurk and leave the legacy for our new posters and the few old ones, you guys have done great) and I think that is awesome, how much magic Ronaldo being attached to us can do....
but please best to stay neutral and not get disappointed till he is raising that #7 jersey on the balcony...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian July 5th 2018, 10:03

Great to see old posters return. This is once in a lifetime event like papa said and if everything goes well we'll probably have new users join (they must be already lurking)

I think Ronaldo can't stomach the fact that they put a "low" price of 100m € for him while Real are chasing Neymar. It's been like this for at least last 2 summers. Ronaldo wants more money while Perez doesn't want to get stuck with a 38 year old Ronaldo on +30m wages.
This is an opportunity for us to gain from CR7 skills and marketability. If we fully use such potential we can cement our place in the top 3 clubs when it comes to marketing.

I still wont believe any news unless I see him wearing our lovely jersey but apparently Moggi said it's done and I tend to believe Don Moggi.

Any other news for us @lucianomoggi ?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian July 5th 2018, 14:21

Well folks I don't wanna sound enthusiastic yet but according to mediaset and TJ Marotta & Paratici will take a private jet to Madrid.

Idk why but now I'm having visions of back when Marotta payed Higgys release clause. Help... Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior July 5th 2018, 15:39

@Luca wrote:Should I join you guys on the Cristiano hype train? I figured we needed one guy keeping things sensible, slightly pessimistic even but I don't enjoy being that guy.

Fair enough, i'll take that chair.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca July 5th 2018, 15:53

elm Proud

I think even the hype of him potentially joining only helps us as a club. There's no downside to such a link

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 16:54

DONE DEAL? Cristiano Ronaldo’s potential Juventus shirt leaked ahead of rumoured move from Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo’s rumoured switch to Juventus has gathered pace after a photo surfaced of a black and white shirt with his name on the back.

Real Madrid are considering an £88m bid from the Italian champions and former sporting director at the Turin-based club Luciano Moggi claims the deal has already been completed.

The photo shows a No.7 Juventus shirt, suggesting CR7 would retain his famous number at the expense of Juan Cuadroado, who wore it last season.

It went viral on social media with some even claiming to have seen the shirt for sale in some stores.

Take a look below:

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca July 5th 2018, 16:57

[Di Marizio] Marotta and Paratici at Milan: At the moment there are no trips for today to Madrid, more likely tomorrow when it will be final break between Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Fabrizio Romano on Twitter: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez will take the final decision about Cristiano’s future. If he’ll accept to let him leave, Juventus will be ready to make an official bid and to offer a 4-years contract to CR7. Let’s see on next hours...

[Fabrizio Romano] Juventus are seriously working for Cristiano Ronaldo. CR7 confirmed to Real Madrid he wants to leave Madrid and he'd like to join Juventus.

[Fabrizio Romano] Juventus growing more confident of signing Ronaldo

Bold part is the only/most important

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 16:57

Ronaldo in Turin on Saturday?
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Italy say Cristiano Ronaldo could fly in to Turin on Saturday for his €100m move from Real Madrid to Juventus.

The Portuguese superstar appears genuinely close to joining the Bianconeri, who are ready to pay his €30m per season wages.

Now SportMediaset is reporting that general manager Giuseppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici are ready to fly to Madrid by private plane to close a deal with Florentino Perez, the Madrid President.

Juve are said to be so confident of securing a deal, that preparations are already underway for his arrival in Turin.

Ronaldo could arrive at Caselle Airport on Saturday, before being presented at the Allianz Stadium the very same day.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca July 5th 2018, 17:04

According to Record, FIAT will sign a lucrative sponsorship deal with Ronaldo, which will help pay his €30m per season wages.

Juventus cannot afford to pay that without risking falling foul of Financial Fair Play, as it’s four times what current top earner Gonzalo Higuain earns.

However, if holding company Exor were to use a FIAT sponsorship to ensure that Ronaldo’s salary reaches €30m, without putting the entire burden on the club, then they could circumvent FFP.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Giphy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 17:04

Vieri: ‘Ronaldo like winning the lottery’
By Football Italia staff

Christian Vieri is excited by the prospect of Cristiano Ronaldo joining Juventus - “for Italian football it would be like winning the lottery”.

The Real Madrid superstar is being increasingly linked with a stunning move to the Bianconeri, who are ready to offer €100m to get their man.

“For Italian football it would be like winning the lottery,” Vieri said on Bein Sports.

“People don't talk about Serie A much abroad, because there aren’t the superstars there were in the past. Ronaldo would revitalise it.

“Even I would be more motivated to watch the league, every Sunday the world would be wondering what Juventus did and how many goals Cristiano scored.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 17:21

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 17:25

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 17:36

Report: When Juventus want to announce Cristiano Ronaldo’s signing

05 July at 16:55

Juventus are in a hurry to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and according to reports in Italy the Old Lady wants to unveil the signing of the Portuguese star by the week-end.

The Portuguese striker wants to leave Real Madrid and according to Sportmediaset the two clubs are closing in on a deal for the 33-year-old who has three years left in his contract with the Merengues.

​Juventus have reportedly offered Ronaldo a € 30 million-a-year deal for the next four seasons and our sources claim the Portuguese would be happy to join the bianconeri.

According to Sportmediaset Juventus want to present Cristiano Ronaldo to press, media and fans this week-end.

The Italian broadcasters claims Cristiano Ronaldo’s presentation as a new Juventus player could happen this coming Saturday.

Meantime talks between Spain and Italy are ongoing.

Massimiliano Allegri met Andrea Agnelli this morning but reports claiming that Marotta and Paratici will be flying to Madrid tonight have not been confirmed.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi July 5th 2018, 17:39

What did Papa say? Why did he come back?

Its happening...

Buckle up, the next four years are gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kwame, nice to see you in here bro, I know you'll be posting alot more when CR7 is in the black and white. Where is Dejan??? And Juventude??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum