Mr Nick09
rincon
Firenze
Myesyats
S
42 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 7 Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am

Firenze wrote:

I thought it was BS. Now I'm 52.1% sure it's happening. :bow:

That's 60% in €

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 7 Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by iftikhar Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:27 am

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:I'm sorry, are you insinuating we can't surpass the wages being offered by Atleti?

We're cutting our wage bill considerably with departures this summer too

Unless you're offering him Chinese Super league wages(which you obviously wont) , I don't see why he would join you? I am not exaggerating. He's been offered €15M a season to stay at the club. That's an unprecedented figure by Atletico's standards. Which would probably convince him to stay for another season.
That would be a great mistake and might start the domino effect of their downward spiral. What does other key players earn at Atletico; 7mil? max!!!

If money is so important (for him) then it's better to sell him (100mil, FFS) and reinvest the fund.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:41 am

He changed his mind again ? scratch
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:54 am

He would be best in a team as a ss tbh.

Also France have to eother drop him or Pogba and stick with a 4231 or 433.

Playing both weakens the team imo scratch
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm

S wrote:

He changed his mind again ? scratch

my sources tell me he's had his head turned by Pogba while on World Cup prep

expect an official announcement next week that we've activated his release clause IMO

it's also why we haven't completed Fred yet, all attention on getting this a done dealio first
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am

Griezmann has decided to stay at Atlético Madrid. [abc deportes]

hmm if true, good riddance, it's hard to find loyal players like these in today's market.

Would be an immense transfer but perhaps we can spend that money more wisely.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:

This says he'll make a decision on his future in early July

wow, all lining up with what this I T K said on Reddit this morning, that he has secretly agreed to join United, but wants to postpone any announcement until the World Cup is basically over to take off any media pressure.

I thought it was BS. Now I'm 52.1% sure it's happening. :bow:

submitted 6 days ago by United_This_US

To give some rumors some legs, during the ongoing contract discussions for the sleeve sponsor and United, the rep we were working with who is extremely high up, stated they had a signing almost to completion that had traction last year. It had to do with a release clause being activated this go around. I assumed either Fred or this new RB from Portugal as release clauses were mentioned but essentially it was Griezmann and both them as he has already agreed a deal with United and per my understanding it would be as a RW. Take this as a 7.5 - 8 out of 10 rumor as it has serious traction.

I will accept a ban if this does not go through but the Sleeve deal with Kohler will be confirmed very very soon so at least you can see the validity of my statement here.

oh shit

the Internet Bullshit Artist guy's prophecy is coming real from the info he posted

IT'S HAPPENING FFS

griezzzzzzzzmON
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 pm

but essentially it was Griezmann and both them as he has already agreed a deal with United and per my understanding it would be as a RW

wat
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Let's choose to ignore that, no way he would know something like Jose's tactical decisions anyway. The point is, with Kohler being announced, this goes from some random bullshit merchant online looking for attention to an outside possibility of being truth. WATTBA.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:16 pm

I am also tempted to reveal some of these IT K mercato stories of my own but i fear my credibility as a #MercatoGuru will come down imo

I sense that you're already setting yourself up to be proven as a fraud with this Griezmann hype. Stay safe. This L is going to be massive.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:22 pm

S wrote:I am also tempted to reveal some of these IT K mercato stories of my own but i fear my credibility as a #MercatoGuru will come down imo

I sense that you're already setting yourself up to be proven as a fraud with this Griezmann hype. Stay safe. This L is going to be massive.

He's making it too easy

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 7 Giphy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Griezmann and Sanchez as 2nd fullbacks :bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Don't think he's money hungry, imo he wants more trophies so that clearly means he's headed towards Utd. We are all born with one dream and that is to hug them Community Shields in a red shirt with Chevrolet on it.

What a time to not be alive.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Donnarumma
Bailly-De Ligt-Lindelof
Dalot-SMS-Fred-Pogba-Sanchez
Bale-Lukaku-Griezmann

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 7 Mcmahongif
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:58 pm

you guys really thinking those fortnite squad sessions with Martial, Pogbito and Lenglet aren't gonna have turned his head in the WC training camp

I see myself gloating like crazy this summer Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Firenze wrote:you guys really thinking those fortnite squad sessions with Martial, Pogbito and Lenglet aren't gonna have turned his head in the WC training camp

We will dump you off Calciomercato.GL if this fails to materialize

I think my fellow guru's would agree
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 pm

calma, I don't make the news, I just report it. Sources tell me this has traction.

! month avatar bet if it doesn't happen.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 pm

already agreed upon that

i'm going to have a field day when you get yet another L in your quest towards your transfer trophy. ufff, cant wait.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Firenze wrote:you guys really thinking those fortnite squad sessions with Martial, Pogbito and Lenglet aren't gonna have turned his head in the WC training camp

imo it was Umtiti and Dembele who were more convincing than Pogbito and Martial Proud

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:02 pm

His bigger issue is that he wants to be the focal point of the attack wherever he goes or at least have a system that fits his ambitions... that's the reason for pause in regards to Barca. Staying in Spain is more for family considerations.

My guess is he stays at Atleti tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Griezmann's contract renewal, that will make him €23m a year, is expected to be signed and announced this weekend in Lyon.

The striker has rejected Barça. [cope via sport]

ffs lad is staying after all

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:38 pm

France coach Didier Deschamps says Antoine Griezmann still intends on revealing where he will play his football next season before this summer's World Cup.

"He said that he would sort the situation out before the World Cup and that's what he will do."
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Prepare for an avatar change buddy

You've practically lost this bet now. Buying into I TK info rofl You're a proper transfer muppet aren't you
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Nah. I'm a Mercato Guru with inside sources. Will be announced next week.

Pogbito is working to get the deal done as we speak.

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 7 Paul-Pogba-Antoine-Griezmann-811527
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 pm

You really think Martial and Pogba tried to convince him to come to Man United during those Fortnite sessions? Laughing

Last edited by Thimmy on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Can see Griezmann being sick of carrying Pogba in the clutch on Fortnite and refusing to join him irl tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next