World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)

+38
BarcaLearning
Cruijf
Adit
nasir6371
Lucifer
farfan
Kaladin
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
Art Morte
Doc
elitedam
Jay29
halamadrid2
Bankz
FennecFox7
RealGunner
McLewis
M99
Luca
zigra
Warrior
Mr Nick09
juvealbanian
Unique
BusterLfc
messixaviesta
Myesyats
Nishankly
rincon
iftikhar
Robespierre
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
S
urbaNRoots
42 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Who will qualify? (Select two teams)

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_lcap50%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_lcap31%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_lcap6%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_lcap13%World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Unique wrote:
Vibe wrote:
Unique wrote:
not all gyppos as you call them are indian mate. im a white english gypsy or travaler as we like to be called.

WTF you are Indian?
no im a white englishman as i said. gypsys are from all parts of the world mate not just india. Thumbs up

Dude. You are Indian.

I believed in you.

You are dead to me.

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 Empty Re: World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland)

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:02 pm

brother rincon wrote:One day a Unique Jr down the line is gonna have a kid with someone who isn't english (preferably a gay muslim). Then you may understand.

tears in my eyes

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:

Some people do it for the glory, some do it for the money, some do it because its in their heart and blood, some because its in their heart, some because if its in their blood. Every case its different.

I know nothing of Shaqiri or XHAKA. Maybe they love Albania, maybe they love Switzerland, probably both.

Its 2018, the world is smaller and due in large part thanks to england we have mass immigration and globalization.

One day a Unique Jr down the line is gonna have a kid with someone who isn't english (preferably a gay muslim). Then you may understand.
not sure how a gay couple can give birth to a kid but carry on. Laughing

I didn't specify any genders, of the jr or of the gay person. The rest if the typical bird and bees conversation, unless you also want to get into adoption. Such is the beauty of life. Anything can be in store for you one day Proud
it dont matter what gender they are you need a male and female to have a kid. adoption is not having a kid. adoption is getting a kid.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:09 pm

Luca wrote:
brother rincon wrote:One day a Unique Jr down the line is gonna have a kid with someone who isn't english (preferably a gay muslim). Then you may understand.

tears in my eyes

well it will have to be a grandchild because none of my kids are gay. and we are not going to be having anymore kids.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Vibe wrote:
Unique wrote:
Vibe wrote:

WTF you are Indian?
no im a white englishman as i said. gypsys are from all parts of the world mate not just india. Thumbs up

Dude. You are Indian.

I believed in you.

You are dead to me.
well i do love indian food tbh so you could be right. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:10 pm

You still don't understand and its your first (and only?) language Proud

"Jr" and "gay" aren't gender specific words. You could have a Unique Jr (boy) and a gay muslim (girl) have a wonderful eye-opening baby.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:12 pm

rincon wrote:You still don't understand and its your first (and only?) language Proud

"Jr" and "gay" aren't gender specific words. You could have a Unique Jr (boy) and a gay muslim (girl) have a wonderful eye-opening baby.
well why would a gay girl have any interest in a straight male. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:You still don't understand and its your first (and only?) language Proud

Such is the wild ride called life drinking
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:15 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:

in other words you confused yourself Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:
Unique wrote: well why would a gay girl have any interest in a straight male. scratch

I overestimated your grasp of topics like homosexuality, relationships, and society. I'll just leave this here. Lets hope its not prophetic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:23 pm

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:

I overestimated your grasp of topics like homosexuality, relationships, and society. I'll just leave this here. Lets hope its not prophetic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner
not sure how many muslim caitlyn jenners there are in the world for my son to have a kid with. but if you find one and they have a kid i will love the child anyway but im not sure if that has anything to do with the topic. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Laughing
World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 35972952_2148586755173897_3795196165473959936_n

BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:03 am

Even though the ref was ridiculous, Serbia looked like they walked to Russia to play, so tired, barely moving.

We will beat Brazil though :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:14 am

Serbia started the game and generally the first half in really high tempo and probably tired towards the end as a result. No matter what I think they show their value in this WC. They missed quite a lot of chances and could have gotten more out of this game.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:29 am

Unique helping Vibe not generalizing, What a great day. Proud
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:49 am

Bothered to read some serbian newpapers. The classic Provokacjia everywhere. Calling the ref mistake the worst the world has ever seen. Calling for XHAKA & Shaqiri to be punished for their hands gesture. lmao

That hand gesture symbolizes albanian eagle on our flag so idk how making a flag symbol of your nation is offensive towards the other.
It's like Shaqiri & XHAKA are saying I'm proud to be albanian and serbians get triggered. Them serbs need to chill even though albanians making a comeback right into the heart of Mother Russia must be quite bad to swallow.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:13 am

That is because political currents that are levels beyond our own want us hating eachother and they own the media so it is fairly easy to manupilate people like you who lack the capacity to understand that.

Unfortunately most people are like that and this will never be over. Sad story.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:26 am

We need to unite as brothers of the world and face the real evil - Indians.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:29 am

Vibe wrote:We need to unite as brothers of the world and face the real evil - Indians.

World Cup (2018) - Group E (Brazil, Serbia, Costa Rica, Switzerland) - Page 16 DbvP1WSV4AE4U69?format=jpg&name=small
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 am

RealGunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
RealGunner wrote:XHAKA dominated against brazil XHAKA dominated against Serbia. Next season XHAKA will dominate the PL

Please respect his name and CAPITALISE it if you ever want to talk about him

XHAKA scoring again so that people forget for a month he's absolute turd

-25%

ffffffssss I actually got -25% for this goddamit
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:07 am

To the backward ass thinking clown

For my parents, it was a really proud moment to see me playing at the World Cup, because they came to Switzerland with nothing and they worked so hard to try to make a good life for their kids. I think the media often misunderstands my feelings for Switzerland. I feel that I have two homes. It’s that simple. Switzerland gave my family everything, and I try to give everything for the national team. But whenever I go to Kosovo, I immediately have the feeling of home, too. It is not something logical. It is just a feeling that I have in my gut.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/xherdan-shaqiri-switzerland-now-i-got-my-own-army-guy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Vibe wrote:That is because political currents that are levels beyond our own want us hating eachother and they own the media so it is fairly easy to manupilate people like you who lack the capacity to understand that.

Unfortunately most people are like that and this will never be over. Sad story.

Serbian media is the last thing that could manipulate me ffs I had a laugh at those articles and it's pretty relaxing to see a serb not falling for it , even though the majority will actually believe that crap.
The reason I made an explanation of XHAKA's & Shaqiri's gestures was to prove how stupid and nonsense the serb media reaction was. That hand gesture should not mean provocation to serbs at all.
I won't get triggered just by seeing an serbian flag let's say , it's all stupid.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Vibe wrote:We need to unite as brothers of the world and face the real evil - Indians.

Yeah keep your daughter's and sisters locked or some evil Indian might abduct them and teach science and maths.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:13 pm

According to OECD research, Serbians are better educated than Indians, so I keep my sisters locked up or some evil Indian might abduct them and they could teach him science and maths.

The last thing we want is them getting smarter.

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Nishankly wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

XHAKA scoring again so that people forget for a month he's absolute turd

-25%

ffffffssss I actually got -25% for this goddamit

Stop crying, I was banned for telling the truth about Messi ffs
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:36 pm

I was permabanned because my lawyer registered to the forum FFS
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next