The Demon of Carthage
urbaNRoots
terrance511
Kaladin
NigelSH
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is there any limit at all to...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any limit at all to...

Post by zigra Sun 29 Apr 2018, 18:25

NigelSH wrote:Name just 1 single thing any player has ever done that Diego Maradona didn't do on a football field? Just 1 thing.

Winning the Champions League hmm

zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is there any limit at all to...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any limit at all to...

Post by 80s_Stallone Tue 01 May 2018, 16:22

Dude actually makes a valid point... most of this forum is people trolling each other with coffee cups and stupid emojis and the other half is people kowtowing to people that have a better forum rep (read: higher post count). Any dissenters usually get no response, no quoted post, or anything coherent to a debate or discussion. Just a bunch of guys wanking on each other and inflating each others egos.

This speaks nothing to how little the OP knows about the sport.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 01 May 2018, 16:48

Upvoted at 'coffee cups' :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 01 May 2018, 17:21

Mole uses coffee cups the most.

I'm sure Stallone and NigelSH would agree that I am the only free thinker/non-ass kisser on this forum.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 01 May 2018, 17:33

I don't really think there are any ass-kissers on the forum, the other stuff is pretty true, but that's what happens when you get a small pretty tight-knit group of people that have mostly heard each others opinions and football philosophy ad nauseam for the last 5-10 years. I'm pretty sure if you gave control of someones account to another active member they could continue posting as that person and other members would be oblivious.

There's also the factor that it's pretty clear (if not out-right stated) interest in football has dwindled over the years for a majority of active members. All things that contribute to the lack of actual discussions around here. Wouldn't have it any other way at this point in my life but I can see how that would be off-putting to new members and lurkers. It's probably a big part of why we don't see too many new faces and the few we do don't stick around.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Tue 01 May 2018, 17:40

Firenze wrote:I don't really think there are any ass-kissers on the forum, the other stuff is pretty true, but that's what happens when you get a small pretty tight-knit group of people that have mostly heard each others opinions and football philosophy ad nauseam for the last 5-10 years. I'm pretty sure if you gave control of someones account to another active member they could continue posting as that person and other members would be oblivious.

There's also the factor that it's pretty clear (if not out-right stated) interest in football has dwindled over the years for a majority of active members. All things that contribute to the lack of actual discussions around here. Wouldn't have it any other way at this point in my life but I can see how that would be off-putting to new members and lurkers. It's probably a big part of why we don't see too many new faces and the few we do don't stick around.

nah, its been this way since we moved from the official goal.com forums.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 01 May 2018, 18:57

Think I’ll just sit back and have a :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue 01 May 2018, 19:09

I find even curious that you ask respect for this poster ( trolled for you ) che began a thread with " There is any limit at all to the stupidity on here " .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Tue 01 May 2018, 19:14

Robespierre wrote:I find even curious that you ask respect for this poster ( trolled for you ) che began a thread with " There is any limit at all to the stupidity on here " .

Me? I never asked for respect for this poster... I even said he had no idea what he was talking about w respect to the sport.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelSH Mon 07 May 2018, 04:52

Lol. How totally unsurprising... With over 10 times the amount of highlights, it's funny that there's still no one who can name a single thing done better on a football field. Unlike he's done, as a midfielder, a midfielder, with half the talent around him. Maybe it's time you actually woke up?

NigelSH
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon 07 May 2018, 06:40

Bro Zigra shut you down like a week ago.

zigra wrote:
NigelSH wrote:Name just 1 single thing any player has ever done that Diego Maradona didn't do on a football field? Just 1 thing.

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 07 May 2018, 11:15

Cruijf wrote:Bro Zigra shut you down like a week ago.

zigra wrote:

Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2