CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:47 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Raptors through.

Luca :bow:

We did it, first round champions

I'm heading on vacation tomorrow morning and if we lost this game I didn't want you guys to think I disappeared if we lost

Can't wait to play the Pacers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:57 am

Would seem like Indiana are going to win, fair play to them tbh I don't think anyone thought this would go 7 games.

I can't see LeBron losing a game 7 at home but whatever the result they should be happy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:03 am

Agreed. Pacers could've won this to be honest, shows the Cavs and LeBron are more beatable now than they've ever been

It has to be good news for us Raptors fans next round, it'll make the Cavs 4-2 victory over us that much more stunning

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:12 pm

If Oladipo plays his game and shoots good, they're gonna beat the Cavs in game 7 no matter what LeBron does, and then they're going to go on to win the ECF.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:52 am

Davis beast in the paint. Shocked

Pelicans-/Warriors is going to be such a fun series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:36 am

Betty La Fea wrote:Davis beast in the paint. Shocked

Is it gonna be fun though?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:46 am

Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Davis beast in the paint. Shocked

Is it gonna be fun though?

Laughing

Sweeps are always fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:26 am

Bet Betty had some other fun in mind Laughing

Your Oakland City Warriors are too much of a Championship team for the likes of NO Pelicans, even without their MVP. Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:06 pm

El Gunner wrote:Bet Betty had some other fun in mind Laughing

Your Oakland City Warriors are too much of a Championship team for the likes of NO Pelicans, even without their MVP. Proud

What is a city warrior?

Also better start calling them San Fran Warriors now
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Ugh, I really don't like that name. And why do we have to move from the wonderful Oracle.
Why can't we just keep the same name at least.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:37 pm

El Gunner wrote:Ugh, I really don't like that name. And why do we have to move from the wonderful Oracle.
Why can't we just keep the same name at least.

Lol. They’re keeping the same name, my guy.

Oakland isn’t their name. They’re the Californian Warriors basically. So no need to change.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:30 pm

Oh okay, well that's great then. Last time I read is that they're gonna change the name to San Francisco Warriors or something like that when they move to San Francisco in a few years.

The Oakland City thing is just me calling them like that for fun lol since they're based in Oakland as of now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Of course you are,  without Boogie we play fast but you play faster, we play with 3 guards you play with 3 guys who are bigger than us.

At least with Boogie we can dominate inside, without him the only advantage we have is AD.

Which is why I find the better without boogie argument stupid, you are basically arguing we should try and out warriors the warriors.

You don't win like that as Houston will find out, our only viable way to be competitive is Boogie comes back and hope we can get reliable wing and depth via trades over next couple of years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:01 pm

El Gunner wrote:Oh okay, well that's great then. Last time I read is that they're gonna change the name to San Francisco Warriors or something like that when they move to San Francisco in a few years.

The Oakland City thing is just me calling them like that for fun lol since they're based in Oakland as of now.

Oakland City just sounds stupid as f Laughing mainly why I wrote it.

But I’m taking it and calling my team Los Angeles City Lakers now Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Of course you are,  without Boogie we play fast but you play faster, we play with 3 guards you play with 3 guys who are bigger than us.

At least with Boogie we can dominate inside, without him the only advantage we have is AD.

Which is why I find the better without boogie argument stupid, you are basically arguing we should try and out warriors the warriors.

You don't win like that as Houston will find out, our only viable way to be competitive is Boogie comes back and hope we can get reliable wing and depth via trades over next couple of years.

Warriors will obliterate Houston without much trouble
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Oh okay, well that's great then. Last time I read is that they're gonna change the name to San Francisco Warriors or something like that when they move to San Francisco in a few years.

Own it mah boy Proud

There's the Oklahoma City Thunder hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Looks like Indiana won't offer much of a fight in game 7, hope I'm wrong though.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:33 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Own it mah boy Proud

There's the Oklahoma City Thunder hmm

That’s because the city is called Oklahoma City though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:35 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Looks like Indiana won't offer much of a fight in game 7, hope I'm wrong though.

Why do you say that?

@Freeza, I know, but then there's New York City as well, and the Knicks go without the city in their name, Oklahoma could have as well hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:40 pm

El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Looks like Indiana won't offer much of a fight in game 7, hope I'm wrong though.

Why do you say that?

@Freeza, I know, but then there's New York City as well, and the Knicks go without the city in their name, Oklahoma could have as well hmm

They are playing right now, 11 points ahead first quarter.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:41 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Why do you say that?

El Gunner wrote:

Why do you say that?

Knicks aren’t a valid example imo. Would’ve been more appropriate comparing them with Brooklyn and calling them Manhattan hmm

I’d say Giants and Jets in NFL being called New York is fun, considering the only NFL team in New York is Buffalo Bills
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Golden State Warlocks so we can have Warlocks vs Wizards imo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Oh shit they're playing now, thanks for letting me know, Urbz
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:46 pm

El Gunner wrote:Oh shit they're playing now, thanks for letting me know, Urbz

No problem, waiting for Houston vs Jazz right after this Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Where do you guys usually stream your NBA games :facepalm: my usual site is failing me atm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:51 pm

El Gunner wrote:Where do you guys usually stream your NBA games :facepalm: my usual site is failing me atm

r/nbastreams

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next