The fortress of Old Trafford is protected and defended by referees

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The fortress of Old Trafford is protected and defended by referees - Page 4 Empty Re: The fortress of Old Trafford is protected and defended by referees

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:43 pm

@Kick wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:VAR disallows Wolves' perfectly fine opener at Old Trafford with a laughable handball decision

Rules state if attacking team handballs it at all in build up it's ruled out, I haven't seen the call, but it sounds like this happened. am I right? If so, it's not VAR, it's the idiotic new law.

It was never the VAR, people have twisted the poor guy forever to satisfy their thoughts and perceptions to account for their denial against teams that have been both for and against the system.

It's like a chef that cooks a salad but he doesn't know if the Onions in it has been rigged with something but obviously they cooked it so they're to blame imho if I am honest imo

The rules that are the problem and VAR follows it to the principle which no one can deny.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

The fortress of Old Trafford is protected and defended by referees - Page 4 Empty Re: The fortress of Old Trafford is protected and defended by referees

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:11 pm

I mean, I don't even know what to say anymore

How is the rest of the league putting up with this?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:21 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I mean, I don't even know what to say anymore

How is the rest of the league putting up with this?
Well, it's been like this for a while. They just have inserted an additional clause:
Retake penalty unless you score.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum