rincon
Firenze
Luca
El Gunner
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will win?

EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised - Page 2 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 14 ]
EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 20

EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised - Page 2 Empty Re: EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised

Post by GiancarloC Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 pm

Lol. Yeah because Arsenal have been in awesome form, can defend, and had a fantastic game against Manchester City LMAO. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised - Page 2 Empty Re: EL R16: Arsenal Vs AC Milan - The Tie That Was Promised

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Both teams are terrible really, it's quite tricky to predict any result Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:28 pm

We seem to be in sparkling form with a great set of players. Horrible I guess LMAO. For those playing against us.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:34 pm

Oh shit, I forgot this was an Europa Leauge game Laughing All this time I thought this was a CL game for some reason

In this case yeah, Milan is definitely a favourite to win the competition.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 pm

GiancarloC wrote:For those saying "easy win for Arsenal".

Watch the game Milan had against Roma today if you can. You may want to rethink that. Arsenal look terrible defensively. Milan was incredible against a decked out Roma team and broke Alisson who was in cracking form. Roma was actually having a decent run of results too recently. You have not.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself. One game at a time... but Arsenal is in sh*t form.

We couldn't get out of our half until we scored a goal against the run of play after halftime and Roma collapsed. Wouldn't say we were incredible lol
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Second half mainly. We could have scored four goals. Roma had the better half chances in the first half and so did we. Particularly towards the end of the first half. Bonaventura (correct me if I am mistakened) nearly scored at the 44th minute.

But yeah we had an incredible game with a timid first half for both sides. This was an away match in the stadio olimpico, and that is never easy. We haven't won against Roma away since 2011/12. Our defense was rock solid the entire game and our attack really came alive the second half.

Roma was never permitted a proper chance, besides from one or two decent chances the first half.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:40 am

Milan will win and Wenger will make excuses
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2