Pasillo Watch Thread

+23
sportsczy
Nishankly
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Doc
Reinhard
Myesyats
Perucho21
Lucifer
VanDeezNuts
M99
BarrileteCosmico
Winter is Coming
guest7
farfan
Harmonica
CBarca
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Mr Nick09
rincon
danyjr
futbol
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by futbol Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 am

Currently, Real Madrid sit 16 points behind Barcelona. On matchday 36, there is a Clasico at Camp Nou. So a 9 point gap before matchday 36 will be enough for Madrid to give Barca a guard of honour.

Will it happen?


Last edited by futbol on Mon May 07, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11262
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 am

Don't teams give the guard of honour at their home stadium?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by rincon Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Its at the stadium of the champion
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16460
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Well, in that case right now they are 9 points ahead of Atlético. If they can keep this distance up until jornada 36 they will be receiving their guard of honour.

Also what Barcelona fans are concerned with these days, must have been so butt hurt by that guard of honour they had to do for Madrid 10 years ago Laughing

LOL Liga :bow:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 pm

The Pasillo is dead.

It used to be something players would do to one another to show respect but now it's a fan thing to make fun of other fans. You are dreaming of you think we would do it. Barca themselves had a chance to do it in the supercup and recently when we won the CWC, they didn't...

It's dead
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 pm

So is Pasillo a type of watch then or what is this
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:04 pm

I thought he was a barca youth player
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:I thought he was a barca youth player

Mr Nick09 wrote:Pasillo is dead.

dead


Shocked
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by danyjr Sat May 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Best response from Barcelona for shameless dropping of the pasillo tradition would be wiping the Camp Nou turf with Madrid's players.

On the other hand Madrid want to put an end to Barcelona's 'invincibles' streak. And what better response to win against them at their own turf?

'tis gonna be fun Very Happy
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by CBarca Sat May 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Kinda funny, this game should mean nothing compared to most Clasicos, but there is something in it for both teams
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20401
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by Harmonica Sat May 05, 2018 3:59 pm

RFEF is backing up Refdrid with Hernandez "Perez" Hernandez. I know where my money is going, to the quadruble factory.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14183
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by farfan Sat May 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Stop shoving these silly Spanish terms down our throats.

It's annoying enough that " poker goal " became a thing lately.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5721
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by guest7 Sat May 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Zidane: Why there’s no pasillo for Barça? After we won the Club World Cup they didn’t care much to do one for us and some say it’s because they weren’t in the same competition but that’s a lie. You have to win the Champions League to win the CWC & Barça were participating of the CL.

He got a valid point
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by Winter is Coming Sat May 05, 2018 5:56 pm

We gave them one in 2008 for winning the league and he’s crying about not getting one from winning CWC Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4564
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by guest7 Sat May 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:We gave them one in 2008 for winning the league and he’s crying about not getting one from winning CWC Laughing


Masterclass from Zizou. The butthurt is eternal
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by danyjr Sat May 05, 2018 5:58 pm

As a neutral I think Madrid should give Barça the pasillo but whatever. It is about showing class and both Spanish teams have got none of it tbh.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by guest7 Sat May 05, 2018 5:59 pm

danyjr wrote:As a neutral I think Madrid should give Barça the pasillo but whatever. It is about showing class and both Spanish teams have got none of it tbh.


As a neutral Barca should have gave Madrid a pasillo for CWC too!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by danyjr Sat May 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Except you're not a neutral Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by guest7 Sat May 05, 2018 6:00 pm

danyjr wrote:Except you're not a neutral Laughing


It was the same logic applied as you used. You are not a neutral either... You're a Messi and Argentina fan
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by rincon Sat May 05, 2018 6:04 pm

I'm a neutral. The CWC is a stupid argument. This is just Madrid being too proud to do it again.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16460
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by guest7 Sat May 05, 2018 6:05 pm

rincon wrote:I'm a neutral. The CWC is a stupid argument. This is just Madrid being too proud to do it again.


How is it stupid? Barca gave Sevilla a pasillo for winning Europa League!!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by danyjr Sat May 05, 2018 6:05 pm

I couldn't care less about this match mate, I'm just hoping for a good spectacle. I said what I thought Very Happy

Regardless this pasillo has lost its meaning. It used to be a classy thing you'd do as an act of respect for your opponent. Then it became a way of humiliating your opponent cause Piqué and Ramos are crybabies and use every opportunity to grill one another. It has become classless if anything.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by rincon Sat May 05, 2018 6:07 pm

guest7 wrote:
rincon wrote:I'm a neutral. The CWC is a stupid argument. This is just Madrid being too proud to do it again.


How is it stupid? Barca gave Sevilla a pasillo for winning Europa League!!


Because they wanted. What kind of argument is this?? Barca did something classy so Madrid shouldn't do something classy?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16460
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by guest7 Sat May 05, 2018 6:08 pm

rincon wrote:
guest7 wrote:
rincon wrote:I'm a neutral. The CWC is a stupid argument. This is just Madrid being too proud to do it again.


How is it stupid? Barca gave Sevilla a pasillo for winning Europa League!!


Because they wanted. What kind of argument is this?? Barca did something classy so Madrid shouldn't?


Rincon you are not a neutral. You're just butthurt you got eliminated by a penelty from a referee with a trashcan where his heart should be. Laughing

Your argument is basically that Sevilla deserves it, we don't. Way to show class Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by CBarca Sat May 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Stop guest7 it just looks embarrassing for you
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20401
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Pasillo Watch Thread Empty Re: Pasillo Watch Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum