Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

+28
The Demon of Carthage
Mamad
M99
Lex
Doc
elitedam
Adit
iftikhar
Young Kaz
Pedram
FennecFox7
sportsczy
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
RealGunner
rincon
CBarca
zigra
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Freeza
Art Morte
Clutch
McLewis
VivaStPauli
Unique
futbol
Hapless_Hans
32 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 16 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:55 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:So which is worse- Yang identyfing as white and trying to save pristine white population or Warren claiming she's basically half Pocahontas to attract votes of minorities?

She pretended to be native to get a quota spot for work, not to attract voters. Nobody is going to vote for somebody just because they are native.

Yang is much worse.A Chinese guy speaking his rhetoric is dangerous for this earth. If Trump wasnt so terrible I would be tempted to vote for him over him. At least his tribalism is honest. Yang is nothing more than an Uncle Chan.
a japanese guy hating on a chinese guy could be seen as racist dude.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 16 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:56 am

Lex wrote:Lol @ Warren winning. Also, you sure do hate white people, dontcha, bud Smile
badly Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:11 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:So which is worse- Yang identyfing as white and trying to save pristine white population or Warren claiming she's basically half Pocahontas to attract votes of minorities?

She pretended to be native to get a quota spot for work, not to attract voters. Nobody is going to vote for somebody just because they are native.

Yang is much worse.A Chinese guy speaking his rhetoric is dangerous for this earth. If Trump wasnt so terrible I would be tempted to vote for him over him. At least his tribalism is honest. Yang is nothing more than an Uncle Chan.

In my history on this site do you think I have anything less than adoration and reverence for China and Chinese people?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:26 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

In my history on this site do you think I have anything less than adoration and reverence for China and Chinese people?
dude on your history on this site i have to ask why im the one that people call racist. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:48 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

dude on your history on this site i have to ask why im the one that people call racist. Laughing

Because you say racist things. I mean, you can just own it.

I dont know why people think being called racist is actually worse than being racist. I mean, You blamed the failure of your nation's healthcare on a black African immigrants. Thats textbook racism. Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:56 am

All the immigrants took the Lidl jobs paying millions of pounds
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:21 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Because you say racist things. I mean, you can just own it.

I dont know why people think being called racist is actually worse than being racist. I mean, You blamed the failure of your nation's healthcare on a black African immigrants. Thats textbook racism. Laughing

what the hell are you talking about. i never blamed black africans on our problems with heath care. i said it takes 3 days to get to see a doctor and when you get there it is rammed full of africans. thats not racist thats a fact.

Last edited by Unique on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:22 am

Freeza wrote:All the immigrants took the Lidl jobs paying millions of pounds
dude dont you have a ostrich to ride.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:27 am

better deleate the comeback from freeza so he dont get docked another 25%. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:32 am

seriously though what one of the admin deleted that post from freeza so he didnt get busted for personal insults Laughing mates rates Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:36 am

Unique wrote:seriously though what one of the admin deleted that post from freeza so he didnt get busted for personal insults Laughing mates rates Laughing

Deleted it myself Laughing

Went too far. Didn’t anticipate you going full F5-season to see the response though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:44 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:seriously though what one of the admin deleted that post from freeza so he didnt get busted for personal insults Laughing mates rates Laughing

Deleted it myself Laughing

Went too far. Didn’t anticipate you going full F5-season to see the response though
if you are man enough to say something then stand by it. dont say it then back track on it. say what you think man. Wink Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Didn't take MSNBC long at all to retaliate against Yang hmm

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:57 am

This is actually the second complaint a woman has brought against him and his campaign.

I'd say he was done, but he'd have to have started before. I'd happily burn his Math hats so no Asian kid will have to be dehumanized by his stereotypes going forward. Chinese wasteman.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 am

Young Kaz wrote:This is actually the second complaint a woman has brought against him and his campaign.

I'd say he was done, but he'd have to have started before. I'd happily burn his Math hats so no Asian kid will have to be dehumanized by his stereotypes going forward. Chinese wasteman.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:06 am

Everytime i see Yang, all i can focus on is his distinctive lack of neck.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:23 am

Lex wrote:Everytime i see Yang, all i can focus on is his distinctive lack of neck.

roflroflrofl

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 16 Reason-yang-800x450

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:03 pm

This dude is fucking bonkers rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:This is actually the second complaint a woman has brought against him and his campaign.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh spare me you dont care about Chinese people so save the fake outrage. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Freeza wrote:

This dude is fucking bonkers rofl

This endears him to the population.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:07 pm

This doesn't move the needle at all with the black voters that are keeping him in the front runner spot unfortunately. He could turn around and randomly kiss one of those women standing behind them on camera and they'd still wouldn't budge on him.

I hate to say it, but the blind loyalty to this guy is almost.......Trumpian.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:10 pm

McLewis wrote:This doesn't move the needle at all with the black voters that are keeping him in the front runner spot unfortunately. He could turn around and randomly kiss one of those women standing behind them on camera and they'd still wouldn't budge on him.

tbf the other 3 top candidates are very weak on black outreach, so until kamala/booker start polling higher it's not like they have a viable alternative candidate to move to. I think it makes sense to back 1 guy rather than split the vote amongst many and dilute your influence.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:18 pm

McLewis wrote:This doesn't move the needle at all with the black voters that are keeping him in the front runner spot unfortunately. He could turn around and randomly kiss one of those women standing behind them on camera and they'd still wouldn't budge on him.

Is it blind though?

What other candidate has been as good with black people and black voters?

Warren?Maybe, but she abused a quota used to give minorities access to better jobs for herself at Harvard.

Kamala? The same woman who went on the most famous black morning show in the country to laugh about smoking weed while being the head cop(as she called herself) while people were arrested for weed?

Buttigieg who defended racism in his police department as a mayor?

Sanders who moved from one of the most diverse areas to represent and live among the most white?

Stop and Frisk Bloomberg?

"White Genocide" Yang?

I mean...Biden is about as good of choice as any.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:32 pm

"Good with black voters"

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Let's be honest the only reason black voters are sticking to Biden is because he was Obama's vice president.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:28 pm

Pedram wrote:Let's be honest the only reason black voters are sticking to Biden is because he was Obama's vice president.

Thats a pretty racist assumption Pedram.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:36 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Pedram wrote:Let's be honest the only reason black voters are sticking to Biden is because he was Obama's vice president.

Thats a pretty racist assumption Pedram.

It's true though whatever you like it or not, they're backing Biden out of loyalty not merit.

Because i can name at least 5 candidates who have better policies toward PoC's than him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next