dmize
Art Morte
McLewis
CBarca
urbaNRoots
16 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 pm

These tweets hit me like a freight train because of what it all means.

I can't remember the last time a injury hit me so hard, it's the hope that kills you....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:08 pm

I’m not even a Pelicans fan, but I can’t remember of a worse injury in terms of the context. Boogie literally playing his best basketball and the Pelicans have been so hot right now.

Really feel for the guy and the Pelicans fans

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Feel for ya Mole and pelicans fan. One of my favorite franchises in the league Sad

I was enjoying seeing them and having AD, Boogie and Rondo, 3 of my favorite players
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Saw the Cousins clip, such a harmless looking situation. Such an interesting big man duo him and AD to watch, too. A pity.

In other news, the Bulls' starters shot 28% from the field in last night's loss to the Lakers, probably some sort of a record...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Kobe’s injury (same injury as Boogie) was absolutely horrible also. Ended his career after one of his greatest season’s and carrying our team into the playoffs.

Still feel like we could’ve upset Spurs if he was healthy. Still pains me it happened.

The fact he hit those free throws right after tearing the Achilles Molenation

Boogie will lose so much on this imo.
Worst injury in all of sports.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Also Lakers with the best record in the NBA in the last 10 Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:46 pm

The only hope is he doesn't really rely on athleticism, he hardly gets above the ground as it is.

It's more about skill and strength as far as Boogie is concerned, also we don't really have a reference point for bigs getting Achilles injuries.

The biggest i can think of was Elton Brand and he was 6'9 250 so we are in uncharted territory as far as that's concerned.

With that's said it's a very concerning time not just for Boogie but the franchise, genuinely fearing giving up our pick to stay "competitive " again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:29 pm

That seems a lot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:39 pm

Beat me to it

I feel like the Clippers comfortably won that

Edit- I believe its a single draft pick, not sure if that is a first or second rounder yet

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm

Jerry West wins again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 am

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:29 am

Freeing up that space for LeBron/PG in the free agency (:

Have to say this kinda ruined the recent Clippers/Rockets rivalry.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:02 am

That's a solid haul, nothing spectacular considering how long Blake is locked up for and that they're gonna have to pay AB ~20m after this year or lose him and then Tobias the year after.

I don't entirely get the trade for Detroit though. Drummond's obviously better than DJ but they are still too similar. It'll be interesting.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:09 am

Tobias is legit though, plus a first and second round pick and then obviously a gamble on Bradley remaining- if that's even a key piece.

Now, I'm curious to see what the Clipperrs trade Lou Will/DJ for, since they're the next ones to be traded and they almost certainly will be.

As for Detroit, I guess at 22-26 they've decided to go for it but they've really thrown a way a lot of their assets for the future

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:44 am

Don't understand it from a Detroit point of view. From a Clippers point of view, I think it's great. They're going to be insane with both PG and LeBron.

Btw don't let this distract you from the fact that the Bucks have gone 4-0 since firing Jason Kidd along with improved offensive and defensive ratings (and did that while missing Brogdon, Giannis, and Bledsoe each for at least one of the games, so in none of the four games did the Bucks have a fully healthy team of their best players). Jabari is coming back on Friday. The future is looking up.

(Disclaimer: the bucks beat the Suns, Nets, Bulls, and 76ers during this time. Sooo, it's not quite as amazing as it seems. However, the Bucks had lost to the Bulls twice and the 76ers once previously, as well as going to OT with the Suns, so beating all of these teams, and three of the four by double digits, is indeed a legitimate improvement even though those are games the Bucks probably should be winning anyway)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:35 am

Ridiculously awful trade by Pistons. That awful contract is going to hurt so much
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Mirotic to Pelicans for Asik and a 1st rounder according to a Chicago reporter
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:35 pm

I initially didn't want us to give up draft picks but it's clear they see it different and want to remain competitive and add players who can help contribute so we are a deeper team when Boogie gets back.

Asik could barely play 5 minutes a game so i like this plus the Asik contract is one of the worst in the NBA ffs.

Genuinely can't believe we got a taker.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:42 pm

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/958409779847811072

Fell through apparently hmm

Maybe we offered Clarkson and Randle for Mirotic hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:44 pm

Oh *bleep* sake. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:33 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 DU1_y3qX4AIk3f-

MVP
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:32 pm

Glad you posted it Urban, no one else here would have mentioned it knowing them Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Honestly didn't know lol, I've checked out since Boogie got injured.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:38 pm

CBarca wrote:Glad you posted it Urban, no one else here would have mentioned it knowing them Laughing

You could have posted it hmm

Why would anyone post about Harden at all though? Hardly anyone watches him and his awful playstyle.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:13 pm

CBarca wrote:Glad you posted it Urban, no one else here would have mentioned it knowing them Laughing

What difference does a post make?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:30 pm

I'm just saying if any other player had a 60 point triple double, it probably would have been mentioned here by someone other than UrbaN, who doesn't post in the thread often, and fairly quickly.

Harden does and I doubt if Urban hadn't posted anything, anyone else would have (well I would have, I came into this thread expecting to make a point of it but Urban did so). The response here proves the point

Anyway, that's your 2017-2018 MVP James Harden
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next