danyjr
Kaladin
iftikhar
Lucifer
44 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 18

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 pm

1-1

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 pm

You would know something about that. Pray you get another Porto next round or all you have to look forward to is that 4th place trophy.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Porto and City were the only unbeaten teams in Europe until they met us ffs, Also we'll be second by Sunday.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Seems I'm left with the arduous task of rallying my Brexit troops around here

Get it through your thick skulls, we are not just leaving the EU, no no no no no..... We are leaving the EU with the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

After years of robbing us with biased ref decisions and inhumane draws , we need to give them the payback they so richly deserve

We need to defeat the nexus that is the EU, so Frenzy, Shankly, Unique, spare me with your little quarrels , get behind Brexit and support EPL in Europe motherfckers!!

#OneVictoryforBrexit

Lastly , we are not just a team, we are a family

Let's DELETE eu  once and for all
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Nish kept talking Porto up as undefeated leaders of the Portuguese league so I checked it out.

Turns out Benefica (who went out without a single point? I think) and Sporting (who went out) are both just 2 points behind Porto lol.

Essentially Porto is as good as teams that were hardly able to get a win in the CL. Sporting's only two wins came against a dire Olympiacos lol

Absolute banter
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 pm

First time i mentioned it ffs, They are the leaders & top scorers so doesn't matter you pos. Everyone keeps playing LFC down regardless of what we do ffs.

Also welcome Surag, You have finally seen the light of the honorable and undeniable need of BREXIT , We must help our English friends even if our Indian brethren get sacrificed in the process. We are allowed one team to deny the BREXIT love, For me that's United. They do not represent BREXIT imho
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 pm

S wrote:Seems I'm left with the arduous task of rallying my Brexit troops around here

Get it through your thick skulls, we are not just leaving the EU, no no no no no..... We are leaving the EU with the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

After years of robbing us with biased ref decisions and inhumane draws , we need to give them the payback they so richly deserve

We need to defeat the nexus that is the EU, so Frenzy, Shankly, Unique, spare me with your little quarrels , get behind Brexit and support EPL in Europe motherfckers!!

#OneVictoryforBrexit

Wow, I’m speechless after that! It’s even worst than a Donaldo Trump rant!  Last I heard, May was going to put Brexit to another vote, because she can’t get the exit deal she wants and it will help save her ass by having the voting majority say no to Brexit!

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Porto 24 game unbeaten, 80 goals in their league while being top. Brought back to Earth by Mane, Salah and Firmino

No it's not. Second or third time at least

People are bringing Liverpool down because what separates the team they played in the CL RO16 and a team that garnered 0 points and a total of one goal in the CL group stages is two points in the league.

Winning that game is like winning a caraboo cup game lol. Why wouldn't people play that down if people are playing that up?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:07 pm

I disagree, We had a group of Ludogorets and Basel last time we couldn't qualify and now we're hitting teams for 7 and 5.

We might get some small team again next round but it doesn't matter as long as we progress and continue breaking records in the biggest club football competition in the world. It could have been different if were knocked out by Sevilla in the GS but it didn't happen and we topped the group. As far as the PL it's irrelevant when compared to CL if the team's aren't facing each other.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Nishankly wrote:I disagree, We had a group of Ludogorets and Basel last time we couldn't qualify and now we're hitting teams for 7 and 5.

We might get some small team again next round but it doesn't matter as long as we progress and continue breaking records in the biggest club football competition in the world. It could have been different if were knocked out by Sevilla in the GS but it didn't happen and we topped the group. As far as the PL it's irrelevant when compared to CL if the team's aren't facing each other.

So because you set the standard so ridiculously low, we should celebrate every marginal sign of progress as some glowing mark of achievement?

Bruv, proper Brexit tie, innit, but the competition ain't won in the round of 16 against sub par opponents, is it, blood?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Fraudba dropped Laughing

Going ahead and predicting this Cowardly Midfield line up: McTominay-Matic-Herrera

Mou to play with 2 or 3 DMs hmm

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Luca wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I disagree, We had a group of Ludogorets and Basel last time we couldn't qualify and now we're hitting teams for 7 and 5.

So because you set the standard so ridiculously low, we should celebrate every marginal sign of progress as some glowing mark of achievement?

Bruv, proper Brexit tie, innit, but the competition ain't won in the round of 16 against sub par opponents, is it, blood?

So have I been saying we are going to win the CL and we are the best team in the world etc?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Look, we're all happy because it's a blood and sweat, stuck in Brexit win

But you don't have to say you're going to win the CL etc, we're just asking for you to act like you ought to. Which is to say Pool rolled over a shit team.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Mou is finished

we'll end up selling Pogba to Madrid in 15 months because he would rather play 6 DM's rofl

OUT. Send this clown back to Portuguese league.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:46 pm

S wrote:Seems I'm left with the arduous task of rallying my Brexit troops around here

#OneVictoryforBrexit

You're owned by an American, coached by a Portuguese and your best player is French. GTFO with your fraudulent Brexit shit, not even soft Brexit. Only real Brexit is Tottenham currently.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:59 pm

I think Liverpool has the highest England NT representation, But we are quickly getting rid of them also sad that our coach and board are forners, Unique get in asap or get back Rodgers for the glory days
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Today we will show Europe that we are back where we belong.

Sevilla is no match for us, we are not Liverpool. We've done what they couldn't do, win the Euro League even if we don't rate it, and we'll do again what the scousers didn't manage, which is beating Sevilla.

Once we are in the quarters, we can start to dream.
We have a coach who has done it before, knows how to win, never loses finals.
We have a team that is easily up there withe the rest of Europe's elite, clubs like Bayern or Juventus would dream of world class attackers like Martial Sanchez, or a once in a century midfielder like Pogba.

Bailly is back in defense so we are rock solid again. Better CB than Umtiti.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Well. Well. Pogba seems is on the bench.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Sevilla team:

Rico; Navas, Mercado, Lenglet, Escudero; Sarabia, N'Zonzi, Banega, Correa; Vazquez, Muriel

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Lindelof, Smalling, Young defense, if that doesn't scream CL favourites I don't know what does

WATTBA

Last edited by Firenze on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Wtf is a Mctominay

I stop paying attention to a majority of football for like 8 weeks and FIFA regens are already creeping into big teams.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Pogba being benched for McWatinay

WATTBA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm

English Matic, aka a player Mou would play in all 11 positions if cloning were allowed

this game will be closer than it should, I so tired of Mou man, we'll end up losing Pogba because we stuck by this pos who doesnt care about the club

what a farce
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Said it way back when, football has passed Mou by.

It's not hard to adapt to not being a negative *bleep* but I guess when you've won major trophies and are worth all that dough you stop caring enough to change what used to work.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Strong, sturdy no nonsense lineup by Mourinho. I feel we are already a bit closer to our dream result of 0-0 with this line up
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next