danyjr
Kaladin
iftikhar
Lucifer
44 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Vote_lcap56%UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Vote_lcap44%UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 18

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:01 pm

are united still running for a trophy?

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 pm

100 million keeper

hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 pm

lmao

hard to hate when he kept us in the tie in the first leg, but yeah
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 pm

The Sevilla keeper only had to make 2 saves in that game.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 pm

N'Zonzi was very good Thumbs up
redemption after that embarrassment vs Leicester last season
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm

ffs Firenze I swear to allah if Spurs face United in the FA cup and lose to them I'm gunning for you ffs

United season is over, FA cup isn't anything to them. Winning the FA cup would be huge for Spurs and the whole "no trophy" talk and it's exactly what the squad needs morale wise

Stay on your turf, you have your treble from last season
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Montella was incredibly happy in the postgame interview
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Yep. You are right. I can make a very long post explaining in depth all the issues United have that I have observed in the last year, but I don't have the patience to be honest. First goal came because Matic & Pogba were static and didn't show support for the defenders, so Valencia was forced to make a mistake. After that, both central midfielders were caught on the wrong foot and Sevilla easily got past them with a straight pass. Simple as that. But this is happening on a weekly basis since Mourinho came.

Very poor football overall, I don't understand how we are 2nd in the league and losing only 2-1 against Sevilla.

It looks so much worse when you're playing two defensive midfielders yet still can't shut down the middle of the pitch. I know Pogba was on the pitch when the first goal went in, but him and Matic and totally static - not closing down, nor holding good positions - while Banega, one of the best passers in Europe, has the freedom to pick a pass.

United tried to play a defensive game but couldn't even defend. They shipped nearly 50 shots across both legs.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm

CBarca wrote:Why is Unique confusing me for someone who supports Man U? I hate man U and I'm reveling in this result. I hate Mou as well. Nothing about that team that I like. Hate Ashley Young as much as any player in the EPL not named Firmino

The only thing I've ever said in support of Man U is 1) they're a better team than Liverpool and 2) they'll beat Liverpool at Old Trafford.

I was right about #2, and given #2 and given that United are 5 points above Liverpool in the EPL, I'm confident I can also say that United are a better team than Liverpool as well.

Pool fans can act all confident but the only reason they've gotten past the RO16 is because they drew Porto, a team that is only two points above Benefica right now in the league table. Mind, Benefica garnered zero points in the CL this season, scored one and conceded like 15 goals Laughing They drew the weakest team by far.

I mean as much as I'm laughing at Man U right now and enjoying it, at least Sevilla have some quality. They're not a great team and United should win easy but it's the same team that Liverpool failed to beat twice in the group stages. Pool fans don't have any right to act like they would have gotten past Sevilla, much less Juve

Anyway Mou has to be gone in the summer. He's failed at taking this team to the next level and it's obvious. If a team like Manchester United, with the money they've spent, acts the way they did against Sevilla and can't win at home against Sevilla, it's clear that Mou is not the right person for the job.
not backing your boyfriend tonight then Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm

I've already said I refuse to watch United ever again until Mourinho is gone, so it is what it is.

I will spend my weekends watching Cagliari and Udinese get mauled instead from now on.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm

CBarca wrote:ffs Firenze I swear to allah if Spurs face United in the FA cup and lose to them I'm gunning for you ffs

United season is over, FA cup isn't anything to them. Winning the FA cup would be huge for Spurs and the whole "no trophy" talk and it's exactly what the squad needs morale wise

Stay on your turf, you have your treble from last season

CB and Firenze this season

https://media1.giphy.com/media/UFTLuNq1032tG/giphy.gif

Last edited by Nishankly on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm

rincon wrote:Montella was incredibly happy in the postgame interview

Biggest win of his career. He deserves it.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Firenze wrote:

Biggest win of his career. He deserves it.

He really couldn't stop smiling as he was speaking. Ben Yedder's interview was nice too, he ended singing Sevilla's anthem.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Montella's lost 5-3 to Betis, 5-1 to Eibar and 5-2 to Atletico since joining. He's had a tough time but remains positive and keeps trying to attack teams. This result, plus the Copa win over Atleti, are huge for him. Happy for him, really.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Hahahahahaha, that was one shite performance at home, in a game you had to win xDDD

I guess that was Mourinho going for the win. Oh man, talk about going out with a whimper.

Btw, the chemistry between Lukaku and Sanchez (and Rashford) must be some sort of a record low for a top team's forward line.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Jay29 wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:Yep. You are right. I can make a very long post explaining in depth all the issues United have that I have observed in the last year, but I don't have the patience to be honest. First goal came because Matic & Pogba were static and didn't show support for the defenders, so Valencia was forced to make a mistake. After that, both central midfielders were caught on the wrong foot and Sevilla easily got past them with a straight pass. Simple as that. But this is happening on a weekly basis since Mourinho came.

Very poor football overall, I don't understand how we are 2nd in the league and losing only 2-1 against Sevilla.

It looks so much worse when you're playing two defensive midfielders yet still can't shut down the middle of the pitch. I know Pogba was on the pitch when the first goal went in, but him and Matic and totally static - not closing down, nor holding good positions - while Banega, one of the best passers in Europe, has the freedom to pick a pass.

United tried to play a defensive game but couldn't even defend. They shipped nearly 50 shots across both legs.

Yes, couldn't say it better than this.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:16 pm

I'm interested to know what Mourinho had to say. Who did he blame this time around for the defeat? The referee? His players? Wenger? De Boer?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm interested to know what Mourinho had to say. Who did he blame this time around for the defeat? The referee? His players? Wenger? De Boer?

"I think the first goal was always going to be important, not just because of the first leg result but the profile of the match. We tried to be aggressive and intense from the first minute. We didn't score and Sevilla progressively kept the ball, and controlled the game well. We had good chances to score, but they scored one goal and then everything became much more emotional. The second goal made it impossible."

Aggressive and intense? Can you believe it? rofl
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:24 pm

Sevilla: 27 shots on goal today (most by any team at old trafford in seven years)
United: 4 shots on goal over the 2 legs.

rofl
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 pm

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Tv4eBls
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm interested to know what Mourinho had to say. Who did he blame this time around for the defeat? The referee? His players? Wenger? De Boer?

"I think the first goal was always going to be important, not just because of the first leg result but the profile of the match. We tried to be aggressive and intense from the first minute. We didn't score and Sevilla progressively kept the ball, and controlled the game well. We had good chances to score, but they scored one goal and then everything became much more emotional. The second goal made it impossible."

He lives in his own little world, doesn't he? rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Collblanc wrote:
Sevilla: 27 shots on goal today (most by any team at old trafford in seven years)
United: 4 shots on goal over the 2 legs.

rofl

Sorry to disappoint you. Your stats are wrong.

UCL R16 : Sevilla Vs Man United  - Page 10 Captur10

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

He lives in his own little world, doesn't he? rofl

Yes, but it is weird how the board didn't observe this so far. Hopefully he'll bout of Manchester by the end of the season.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

I have to say though at least Lukaku was putting in effort for us tonight, more than you can say for most of the team. Gained more respect for him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 pm

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 pm

fake news
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:

the nerve of this clown Mourinho
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next