CBarca
Adit
Myesyats
40 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

I wish I could at least laugh at some of the banterous things that he does, says, or has happen. Like McLewis though, with him being president of my nation, it's impossible to see much humor.

Would be curious McLewis to hear your thoughts on how much you think the Trump presidency was racially motivated. Would he have had any chance if our previous president for 8 years wasn't black?

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:38 pm

anyone reading this thread would think trump is the worst leader in the world. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Unique wrote:anyone reading this thread would think trump is the worst leader in the world. Laughing

Not far off
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would move to zimbabwe or Nigeria if someone like trump ever becomes the prime minister of the UK

no you wouldent.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:anyone reading this thread would think trump is the worst leader in the world. Laughing

Not far off
don't start with all that silly talk you are famous for.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:06 pm

He's definitely in my top five.

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May

Last edited by Pedram on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Would Mugabe make the list if he was still there?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would Mugabe make the list if he was still there?

Too insignificant in the international stage to be included in the list but yes his reign was pretty bad if you consider the hyperinflation crisis and the Gukurahundi massacres.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Pedram wrote:

Too insignificant in the international stage to be included in the list but yes his reign was pretty bad if you consider the hyperinflation crisis and the Gukurahundi massacres.

great point!Smile

I also agree that Mugabe was too insignificant on the large stage to be placed on the level with the worst leaders on the planet.

That said though The GOP tax plan, as expected, is about to save me some money come tax time. I can understand why somebody in my Tax bracket or higher voting for Trump, but I'll never understand why the vast majority of his voters did when they(and the average American worker) makes <30k a year. Why they'd vote to pay the same(or more for people not with full family exemptions) while I get a tax break I dont need I will never understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:34 pm

A lot of poor people can't read properly and don't understand politics. They've been preyed on for so long and they've started to buy into sports as some kind of politics. Nowhere is this more prevalent than in the US. where it seems everyone votes against their own self-interest.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Pedram wrote:

great point!Smile

I also agree that Mugabe was too insignificant on the large stage to be placed on the level with the worst leaders on the planet.

That said though The GOP tax plan, as expected, is about to save me some money come tax time. I can understand why somebody in my Tax bracket or higher voting for Trump, but I'll never understand why the vast majority of his voters did when they(and the average American worker) makes <30k a year. Why they'd vote to pay the same(or more for people not with full family exemptions) while I get a tax break I dont need I will never understand.

Are tax reforms going to get passed though? not betting on it but i'm hearing some deficit hawk republicans are concerned that it will massively increase the debt and might vote against it, it'll be funny if McCain screw Trump again. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May
every government in the Middle East are guilty of human rights violations. They torcher people they treat woman like animals and they murder gay people so let’s not be silly and say trump does any thing like that. So that’s a big chunk of leaders that are worst than trump. Now let’s look at the African dictators that like and eat like kings as they watch people starve to death and have people beaten to death or locked up for speaking out about it so let’s not say trump does any of that shit. What about the guy who gave the police permission to shoot anyone that has drugs on the spot what do you think of that guy. This debate is silly tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Freeza wrote:A lot of poor people can't read properly and don't understand politics. They've been preyed on for so long and they've started to buy into sports as some kind of politics. Nowhere is this more prevalent than in the US. where it seems everyone votes against their own self-interest.

Its really sad really. You have a bunch of people with nothing, trying hard to make sure nobody else gets anything while stopping themselves from getting anything in the process.

Its pure crabs in the barrel.

Pedram wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Pedram wrote:

great point!Smile

Are tax reforms going to get passed though? not betting on it but i'm hearing some deficit hawk republicans are concerned that it will massively increase the debt and might vote against it, it'll be funny if McCain screw Trump again. Laughing

Democrats will probably fold and let it get passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:06 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would move to zimbabwe or Nigeria if someone like trump ever becomes the prime minister of the UK

Donald Trump watch - Page 2 0000-41
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May
every government in the Middle East are guilty of human rights violations. They torcher people they treat woman like animals and they murder gay people so let’s not be silly and say trump does any thing like that. So that’s a big chunk of leaders that are worst than trump. Now let’s look at the African dictators that like and eat like kings as they watch people starve to death and have people beaten to death or locked up for speaking out about it so let’s not say trump does any of that shit. What about the guy who gave the police permission to shoot anyone that has drugs on the spot what do you think of that guy. This debate is silly tbh.

What's your point? yes there are hundreds of ruthless authoritarian dictators in countries that people can't find on a map, you don't expect much from these countries because they're poor, don't have a functioning democracy and basic human rights doesn't mean much to them when they have bigger problems to deal with (hunger, terrorism, diseases etc).

The point is that we shouldn't compare these countries to first world countries where standards of living are much higher, you don't expect a superpower to a elect a game show host as its president.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:32 pm

No chance that clown becomes the PM. He is going to get sacked soon anyways. One error away from resigning/sacking.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:No chance that clown becomes the PM. He is going to get sacked soon anyways. One error away from resigning/sacking.

I thought Britain was gonna pay £450mil to fix one of his errors. I doubt trump would have done that so you could say our weak ass pussy government is also worst than trump.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May

You're saying Maduro is worse than Assad, or a guy like Duterte? You need to recalibrate your compass.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May

You're saying Maduro is worse than Assad, or a guy like Duterte? You need to recalibrate your compass.
that's the guy is was talking about and I couldent think of his name. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:38 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if tax cuts are not passed

It's really unpopular, is adding almost 2 trillion to the debt which is unpopular with even stupid voters, and people know why it's unpopular--it's going to the rich.

And I'm not sure which Democrats are going over the aisle to help out the Republicans on this one when they've been shut out AGAIN, and the tax plan is devil incarnate from a Dem point of view.

Not to mention there are enough Republicans who are already so so on it to cause worry. It is their baby though, and they do REALLY need a political win, so we'll see.

I'd give it like a 30% chance.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May

You need to recalibrate your knowledge about him. Maduro has the entire country dying from hunger, crime/militia or disease at this point. All for power.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May

Wasn't implying Maduro is worse than Assad, i just named top five leaders who in my opinion have been a total failure at their jobs, Trump is definitely up there simply by not being able to achieve any legislative victory (and also making things worse) since taking office.

Last edited by Pedram on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Pedram wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Pedram wrote:

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Maduro
3. Assad
4. Trump
5. May

Wasn't implying Maduro is worse than Assad, i just named top five leaders who in my opinion have been a total failure at their jobs, Trump is definitely up there simply by not being to able achieve any legislative victory (and also making things worse) since taking office.
what has he made worst.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Wasn't implying Maduro is worse than Assad, i just named top five leaders who in my opinion have been a total failure at their jobs, Trump is definitely up there simply by not being to able achieve any legislative victory (and also making things worse) since taking office.
what has he made worst.

I don't expect you to see these stuff as negative but here you go anyway:

Signed order to loosen financial regulations imposed by the Dodd–Frank Reform and Consumer Protection Act.

Announced the U.S. would cease all participation in the 2015 Paris climate agreement until officially withdrawing on November 4, 2020.

Signed memorandum rolling-back the Obama administration's policy of easing restrictions with Cuba.

Instructed the Pentagon to develop a policy on transgender service members, notably considering their individual combat deployability, and curtailing subsidies for medical treatment or operations.

Issued a presidential pardon for Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted for contempt of court.

Source
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:01 pm

The most fascinating thing for me regarding USA's foreign policy these days is the development of USA-Saudi-Israel axis. Not a million years I would have expected those 3 to work together. But it is happening. Enemy of my enemy really is a thing.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next