How does it feel to have lost la liga in November guys?

+12
Freeza
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
VanDeezNuts
Turok_TTZ
Hapless_Hans
titosantill
Unique
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How does it feel to have lost la liga in November guys? - Page 4 Empty Re: How does it feel to have lost la liga in November guys?

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:16 am

Hleb*

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How does it feel to have lost la liga in November guys? - Page 4 Empty Re: How does it feel to have lost la liga in November guys?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:44 pm

14 points behind BUT we just need to sign Fekir rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Don't need a rehaul because we beat Atleti for CL in 2014 rofl

Unreal logic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:48 pm

we do not need one, i dont know what you are on about, we have a problem with our strikers, you can always add players here and there but thats' it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Really need new forwards, the frontline need that legendary Madrid refresh. And from the look of things, a new manager.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:33 pm

this has to be the first clasico i watched where we lost and i wasn't even pissed, sad, hurt, but not pissed. this large gap should be more than enough evidence to florentino (if not to zidane), that some people have to go and new blood should come in. now there may be cause to do something in january but it will be super difficult and i doubt that will happen.....last thing we needed was an excuse for modern cf to remain as the main starter. now there definitely will be action in the summer, definitely......as much as i like zidane, this may just be it for him, flo is never slow to pull the trigger let's see what happens

oh and that defense, i think i'll post about the defense in the clasico section
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Now, it's over. Our strikers' inability to take their chances is going to kill us in big games and it did here. On the other side, Messi and Suarez did exactly what they're getting paid to do.

In a sense, it's a good loss. It may push Flo to open the check book and address our problems on the attack.

Carvajal and Ramos need to get their heads checked too btw. Anger management.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:59 pm

there are 3 clubs in spain having a better la liga campaign than us...

let's think about that for a moment, it's very likely we finish he season 4th behind fcking Valencia.

i feel embarassed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:36 pm

meh, the embarrassment has slowly eased off....it will come back on if we mess up the clasico, the ucl or if barcelona gets the treble, as for this, we all knew by the time we were like 8 points behind that this season was over...and whilst the copa exit was embarrassing, winning it wasn't going to be the greatest thing in the world.....its a season of charge it to the game and rebuild.

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Not only you Nick, this sucks so much. Valencia, fking Valencia.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 pm

tito, the embarassment has eased off because we proved to the world we are still elite on our best day by beating PSG and embarrassing Juve on their home pitch. If/when we go out of the CL, it will switch.

The only hope of having a successful season is winning our next 4 champions league games, and that's a all order.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:34 am

yup and if barcelona win a treble it will set back in, but honestly i feel indifferent towards 2nd and 4th to be honest. with the millions of points we dropped, if we somehow had managed to end up second it would not have eased my pain at all. we still lost the title. hell, i might as well bring this up now; i've been hearing all this talk about a possible pasillo

if they do win the title prior, i want us to give them their guard of honor, as a matter if fact rather than avoiding it use it as motivation for the players, remember the feeling and fight not to experience it again. especially for the young guys, deepen their resentment of not only seeing the rivals win, but applauding them.....i don't see anything to be gained in running away from it
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 am

Older teams don't win league titles... it's really that simple. Add the fact that Ronaldo was scoring like Benzema until January in La Liga (he had 5 goals while Benz had 4)... and the reasons for our La Liga demise were simple.

If we want to compete for La Liga, we need to get younger and hungrier. But it may cost us CL.

IMO, you don't replace Ronaldo obviously. Ramos isn't going anywhere. But Asensio or Isco need to become regulars and we need speed and scoring next to Ronaldo. Griezmann is my choice...

Oh and Carvajal being injured much of the early season and being forced to play Ashraf cost us quite a bit too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4