CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza 1/11/2017, 14:43

Luca wrote:I didn’t realize mentioning Markkanen meant dismissing Kuzma, that’s a bit too much self-interest there.

All I’m saying is Markkanen is doing very well on one of the worst teams in the entire league. His averages are no joke.

I like Kuzma too, of course, he’s been great. To say he’s been some sort of revelation while Markkanen hasn’t is a falsehood though. They’ve both been great in my opinion.

Think I mixed up posters. Most of my argument was against Tatum being by far the best aside from Simmons.

I think everyone else after Simmons is very close.

I’m generally taking my annoyance from other sites and against Dmize out here. I just think Boston players get way too much love compared to many other players. Don’t mind Markennen getting it. We all shat on him. Defense still suspect though.

The Bulls shouldn’t have traded their own pick though. Still so retarded to not pressure ‘Sota to give more.

A lot of rookies and sophomores have impressed defensively. Mainly Tatum, Ingram, Lonzo and Mitchell.

They’re ranked 9, 23, 92, and 32 respectively. Pretty good. Defensive is hard to judge individually because it’s more of a team stat.
But Boston and Lakers have improved ridiculously on defense so far.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca 1/11/2017, 14:49

That's fair, it has been a really good rookie class so far. Funny were saying that with Fultz's problems so far.

There is a lot of good stories so far in the NBA.

The Magic in general, but the play of Fournier. Oladipo on the Pacers. Russell with the Nets etc.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 1/11/2017, 15:21

Luca wrote:That's fair, it has been a really good rookie class so far. Funny were saying that with Fultz's problems so far.

There is a lot of good stories so far in the NBA.

The Magic in general, but the play of Fournier. Oladipo on the Pacers. Russell with the Nets etc.

Still worried about Russell's ability to actually lead a good team. He seems to only dominate against bad teams. That was his problem against us. His defense is really bad but his offense is so smooth. A god damn shame he isn't more athletic else he'd be a superstar.

Also Mitchell really needs to step up his scoring. Him and Lonzo both started bad. Malik Monk seems weird though. He's the one with most to prove now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 1/11/2017, 16:08

I feel like i gave my reasons tbh, also the reason i out right just ignore Kuzma is he's not even a *bleep* starter Laughing

Only times bench players get recongnition for ROY honors is when the class is *bleep* awful and this is one stacked.

Fox would be right up there if he was starting but while he's coming off the bench he doesn't deserve recognition.

Let him and Kuzma actually get 30+ minutes against starting units and then we'll talk.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 1/11/2017, 16:46

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I feel like i gave my reasons tbh, also the reason i out right just ignore Kuzma is he's not even a *bleep* starter Laughing

Only times bench players get recongnition for ROY honors is when the class is *bleep* awful and this is one stacked.

Fox would be right up there if he was starting but while he's coming off the bench he doesn't deserve recognition.

Let him and Kuzma actually get 30+ minutes against starting units and then we'll talk.

Bench or not means f all.

What matters is if you close the game. Kuzma has closed most games.

Fox is right there, right now.

I don’t see any valid reasoning for bench players to be less deserving when they play the same minutes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 1/11/2017, 17:05

Because they play against other bench players for the large majority of their minutes.

Don't see why that's so hard to understand tbh, of course it means something.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 1/11/2017, 17:33

They don't play a majority of their minutes against bench players when they play 30 minutes and close out the game.

Starters are important, mainly to get momentum going before you use your bench. I just don't see how Kuzma and Fox can be negated because of it. Bench players don't just turn horrible because they start.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 1/11/2017, 20:25

Hard to find a guy that's treated worse tbh

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/jahlil-okafor-bryan-colangelo-sixers-buyout-request-rejected-20171101.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca 1/11/2017, 20:30

I think minutes per game > starter, its more indicative. Besides, by the end of the season we could likely see Kuzma be a starter. In my opinion, he absolutely should be as it is. Nance is ass.

Freeza wrote:Hard to find a guy that's treated worse tbh

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/jahlil-okafor-bryan-colangelo-sixers-buyout-request-rejected-20171101.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true

Thankfully he's young. Hopefully he ends up somewhere and gets a chance to play, not sure what Phillie's asking price is

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca 2/11/2017, 02:15

Pacers playing the Cavs incredibly well. They're up 6 with a few minutes to go.

Cavs desperately need IT back

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 2/11/2017, 02:16

Sabonis is way better than we all thought, nice for Indy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca 2/11/2017, 02:17

Now they're up 13 with 2 minutes remaining. Cavs given up

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sabonis is way better than we all thought, nice for Indy.

He really is quite good. I like this Pacers team. Oladipo is having the best season of his career and they're doing this without Turner

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner 2/11/2017, 11:36

And Mole said Pacers suck lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca 2/11/2017, 17:51

Where do you guys see Okafor ending up? Apparently Boston is showing interest, that would be a great move for them.

Also, I could see Chicago being in, maybe utilizing one of Portis/Mirotic to secure Okafor. Even though Robin Lopez is playing the best basketball of his career, they've been adamant about getting younger.

Kris Dunn could be a baller, LaVine, Markkanen, its not bad.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 2/11/2017, 18:11

El Gunner wrote:And Mole said Pacers suck lol

They do tbh, early season overreactions isn't a good idea.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 2/11/2017, 18:23

Hopefully LeBron can see the Lakers are the right team for him. Great defense and room for him to do his thing here. Just needs to bring a couple shooters with him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner 2/11/2017, 18:30

smh should have trusted vegas insiders and bet on suns.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 2/11/2017, 18:38

RealGunner wrote:smh should have trusted vegas insiders and bet on suns.

Bet on Lakers tonight. Promise you a win.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner 2/11/2017, 18:39

I'll contact my insiders and let you know.

Vegas insiders is a legit thing. Obviously don't think NBA is fixed or anything but the way money moves tells you 90% there is an upset on the cards.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 2/11/2017, 18:39

Can't wait for Lillard to drop 40 on Lonzo Rubio
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 2/11/2017, 18:48

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can't wait for Lillard to drop 40 on Lonzo Rubio

That feel when you try to diss Lonzo by comparing him to Rubio who's been a better player than Lillard this year

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 2/11/2017, 18:49

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can't wait for Lillard to drop 40 on Lonzo Rubio

That feel when you try to diss Lonzo by comparing him to Rubio who's been a better player than Lillard this year

Also. Rubio is younger Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 2/11/2017, 18:57

Rubio is trash, don't care tbh i will never rate him.

My Lonzo post was just trolling but i'm serious about that spanish bum tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza 2/11/2017, 19:03

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rubio is trash, don't care tbh i will never rate him.

My Lonzo post was just trolling but i'm serious about that spanish bum tbh.

I'm not huge on Rubio either. Lonzo is much more athletic also. I know you were trolling me.

I just checked both of their stats and saw how great Rubio's stats have been so far. Only saw his game against Lakers where he hits everything as always.

Not a huge Lillard guy either. I think we're gonna win. We match up really well imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner 2/11/2017, 19:11

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca 2/11/2017, 21:06

Really hoping Bucks can get him on a $6m transfer fee @RG, might be able to snap him up cheap if the Knicks get relegated
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next