Luca
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
42 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition

Post by Robespierre Thu 30 Jul 2020, 18:10

Probably this is even worse than last relegation in Championship for Mole.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition

Post by RealGunner Thu 30 Jul 2020, 21:40

An entire country wanted to buy a football club. Love mole but thank god this didn't go through.

Football still needs sanity.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 30 Jul 2020, 22:06

yeah just a little funny that all of a sudden the football overlords have a conscience?

Abramovich's entire fortune is built on blood and misery
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 30 Jul 2020, 22:19

Newcastle fans should be happy that a despicable country like the Saudis didn't become the club's owners.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 30 Jul 2020, 22:47

Your club is owned by the worst war criminals the world has ever seen.

pipe down with the blame

Saudi is a great country. Best country believe me. Some of the best people, great people, tremendous people live there.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 30 Jul 2020, 23:16

Art Morte wrote:Newcastle fans should be happy that a despicable country like the Saudis didn't become the club's owners.
yeah agreed with this. better to be owned by a despicable billionaire like they currently are.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 31 Jul 2020, 01:00

Firenze wrote:yeah just a little funny that all of a sudden the football overlords have a conscience?

Abramovich's entire fortune is built on blood and misery

It's not about conscience lol

The controversial £300m takeover of Newcastle United collapsed on Thursday after a Saudi Arabia-led consortium withdrew its bid amid growing fears it would fail the Premier League’s owners’ and directors’ test. In effect the consortium walked before it was pushed.

The Guardian also understands the Premier League privately told the bid team weeks ago that it regarded the Saudi Public Investment Fund – which was hoping to acquire an 80% stake in Newcastle – as part of the Saudi state. That proved to be a key intervention because the kingdom has repeatedly blocked the Premier League taking legal action against the pirate broadcaster beoutQ for illegally streaming matches.

Crucially the owners’ and directors’ test is failed if a crime, such as piracy, is committed overseas that would also be considered one in the UK.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/30/newcastle-united-takeover-falls-through-as-saudi-led-consortium-pulls-out

They'd fail the 'director's test' for not acting against illegal streaming.
Being a clan-led tyrannical feudal state, murdering and chopping apart journalists, suppressing women, gays and dissidents, supporting Sunni terrorism, acting out genocide in Yemen, and fueling the general destruction of planet earth wouldn't have been a problem.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 31 Jul 2020, 01:38

well that makes a lot more sense

all about the dollar
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 31 Jul 2020, 01:51

Sounds like they care about the important things then tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 02 Aug 2020, 15:55

Robespierre wrote:Probably this is even worse than last relegation in Championship for Mole.

RealGunner wrote:An entire country wanted to buy a football club. Love mole but thank god this didn't go through.

Football still needs sanity.

Guys i truly haven't given a shit about this club in years.

I appreciate the love, but don't worry about me. Even if the takeover did happen i doubt i would have cared.

I've barely followed the news at all, to the point i just found out about this takeover not happening this morning. Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 02 Aug 2020, 16:51

Newcastle United Watch - Jamal Khashoggi memorial edition - Page 9 863-8636129_138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry

"Guys i truly haven't given a shit about this club in years.

I appreciate the love, but don't worry about me. Even if the takeover did happen i doubt i would have cared.

I've barely followed the news at all, to the point i just found out about this takeover not happening this morning."
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 02 Aug 2020, 18:06

I dunno what more can i say to prove my words.

I haven't watched a game in over 3 years and haven't consistently watched in over 5.

I haven't followed any news regarding the club in 2 years and i couldn't tell you who plays for us lol.

These aren't the actions of someone who cares lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 07 Oct 2021, 13:26

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 07 Oct 2021, 14:44

Deceased
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu 07 Oct 2021, 15:20

Saudi's will buy everyone to win everything asap. they have no patience. and by everyone i don't mean just players and coaches.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 07 Oct 2021, 18:18

Mbappe is set on Real Madrid but I can genuinely see Halaand go to Newcastle especially if the reports of Raiola wanting to make him the highest paid player in the world are true.

They can also easily get those wantaway players that elite teams didn't need and no one else could afford this summer like Bernardo Silva, Laporte and Coutinho.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 07 Oct 2021, 18:38

Its done.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2283712
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu 07 Oct 2021, 18:40

M99 wrote:Mbappe is set on Real Madrid but I can genuinely see Halaand go to Newcastle especially if the reports of Raiola wanting to make him the highest paid player in the world are true.

They can also easily get those wantaway players that elite teams didn't need and no one else could afford this summer like Bernardo Silva, Laporte and Coutinho.

add Sterling.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 07 Oct 2021, 18:49

So it means we 'll see back Mole on General Football Section also beyond NT tournaments ? What a time to be alive
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 07 Oct 2021, 18:56

M99 wrote:Mbappe is set on Real Madrid but I can genuinely see Halaand go to Newcastle especially if the reports of Raiola wanting to make him the highest paid player in the world are true.

Haaland isn't going to Newcastle..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 07 Oct 2021, 19:09

Guys calm down lol, even if they have City money they aren't convincing world beaters to join them until they very least are in Europe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 07 Oct 2021, 19:11

Robespierre wrote:So it means we 'll see back Mole on General Football Section also beyond NT tournaments ? What a time to be alive

Unfortunately no, i just don't care about the sport really.

I doubt this will change anything, i would have been really excited 6 or 7 years ago despite also being really conflicted due to the background of the owners.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 07 Oct 2021, 20:12

Haalaand to newcastle? cmon now

give them 5 years of competing maybe then they can attract elites, but yeah they can easily vacuum up the players a step below the elite

Lingard for 40M

Maguire would also look great in a Newcastle kit pause
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu 07 Oct 2021, 20:33

So has Mourinho handed his resignation yet?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 07 Oct 2021, 22:21

So another oil country club in the EPL? Razz So in a few yrs it would be even more competitive at the top with top5 or whatever. Im sure they will pressure to have another CL spot added Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu 07 Oct 2021, 23:24

WTF is Qatar doing with PSG.

We could have the human rights derby in the PL if they bought Everton or something.

Proxy sport washing wars.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next