Newcastle to be sold aka Mole's favourite new thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Newcastle to be sold aka Mole's favourite new thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Newcastle to be sold aka Mole's favourite new thread

Post by Robespierre on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Probably this is even worse than last relegation in Championship for Mole.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Newcastle to be sold aka Mole's favourite new thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Newcastle to be sold aka Mole's favourite new thread

Post by RealGunner on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:40 pm

An entire country wanted to buy a football club. Love mole but thank god this didn't go through.

Football still needs sanity.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:06 pm

yeah just a little funny that all of a sudden the football overlords have a conscience?

Abramovich's entire fortune is built on blood and misery
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Newcastle fans should be happy that a despicable country like the Saudis didn't become the club's owners.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:47 pm

Your club is owned by the worst war criminals the world has ever seen.

pipe down with the blame

Saudi is a great country. Best country believe me. Some of the best people, great people, tremendous people live there.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:16 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Newcastle fans should be happy that a despicable country like the Saudis didn't become the club's owners.
yeah agreed with this. better to be owned by a despicable billionaire like they currently are.

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:00 am

@Firenze wrote:yeah just a little funny that all of a sudden the football overlords have a conscience?

Abramovich's entire fortune is built on blood and misery

It's not about conscience lol

The controversial £300m takeover of Newcastle United collapsed on Thursday after a Saudi Arabia-led consortium withdrew its bid amid growing fears it would fail the Premier League’s owners’ and directors’ test. In effect the consortium walked before it was pushed.

The Guardian also understands the Premier League privately told the bid team weeks ago that it regarded the Saudi Public Investment Fund – which was hoping to acquire an 80% stake in Newcastle – as part of the Saudi state. That proved to be a key intervention because the kingdom has repeatedly blocked the Premier League taking legal action against the pirate broadcaster beoutQ for illegally streaming matches.

Crucially the owners’ and directors’ test is failed if a crime, such as piracy, is committed overseas that would also be considered one in the UK.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/30/newcastle-united-takeover-falls-through-as-saudi-led-consortium-pulls-out

They'd fail the 'director's test' for not acting against illegal streaming.
Being a clan-led tyrannical feudal state, murdering and chopping apart journalists, suppressing women, gays and dissidents, supporting Sunni terrorism, acting out genocide in Yemen, and fueling the general destruction of planet earth wouldn't have been a problem.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:38 am

well that makes a lot more sense

all about the dollar
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:51 am

Sounds like they care about the important things then tbh

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:55 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Probably this is even worse than last relegation in Championship for Mole.

@RealGunner wrote:An entire country wanted to buy a football club. Love mole but thank god this didn't go through.

Football still needs sanity.

Guys i truly haven't given a shit about this club in years.

I appreciate the love, but don't worry about me. Even if the takeover did happen i doubt i would have cared.

I've barely followed the news at all, to the point i just found out about this takeover not happening this morning. Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:51 pm

Newcastle to be sold aka Mole's favourite new thread - Page 9 863-8636129_138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry

"Guys i truly haven't given a shit about this club in years.

I appreciate the love, but don't worry about me. Even if the takeover did happen i doubt i would have cared.

I've barely followed the news at all, to the point i just found out about this takeover not happening this morning."

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:06 pm

I dunno what more can i say to prove my words.

I haven't watched a game in over 3 years and haven't consistently watched in over 5.

I haven't followed any news regarding the club in 2 years and i couldn't tell you who plays for us lol.

These aren't the actions of someone who cares lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum