Liecester vs Liverpool

5 posters

Go down

Liecester vs Liverpool Empty Liecester vs Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 pm

I'm not fussed over getting knocked out, but seeing the same weakness in the team is killer here. It's beyond a joke now, imagine we lose to then in the weekend.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Liecester vs Liverpool Empty Re: Liecester vs Liverpool

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:24 pm

I don't think we'll lose to them during the weekend. They played a really strong team and its not like our subs are world beaters.

Confident about the weekend.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 am

Nishankly wrote:I don't think we'll lose to them during the weekend. They played a really strong team and its not like our subs are world beaters.

Coutinho, AOC, Wijnaldum and Henderson are first team players or in that category. Klavan and Gomez have featured regularly. Gjuric and Robertson are expected to challenge for first-team place.

What I'm trying to say is that the quality wasn't the issue last night. In addition to being soft at the back and boring in the middle, we were daft in attack as well. True, we will be better with Firmino and Salah returning but our familiar failings will remain.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 am

iftikhar wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I don't think we'll lose to them during the weekend. They played a really strong team and its not like our subs are world beaters.

Coutinho, AOC, Wijnaldum and Henderson are first team players or in that category. Klavan and Gomez have featured regularly. Gjuric and Robertson are expected to challenge for first-team place.

What I'm trying to say is that the quality wasn't the issue last night. In addition to being soft at the back and boring in the middle, we were daft in attack as well. True, we will be better with Firmino and Salah returning but our familiar failings will remain.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 am

only good thing to come out of this game was Robertson. he puts in some great crosses not the best defender but what player would defend well in this team. hope he gets a run of games tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 am

That's pretty heavy ratings Ify, You give them far too much credit and expectations than they deserve enough they for LFC. I don't rate Klavan or Gomez as Liverpool level players or starters. I've evaluated the team in the main thread in the GS quoting Firenze. Check that out.

That team was drab and disgusting mate, I had no hopes because I expected them to play considering I know Klopp. He played the B team and we got beaten. I was fairly unsurprised about the loss as I had mentioned I expected to lose but the first half we should have done better. Well can't blame Solanke tbh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:55 am

Nishankly wrote:That's pretty heavy ratings Ify, You give them far too much credit and expectations than they deserve enough they for LFC. I don't rate Klavan or Gomez as Liverpool level players or starters. I've evaluated the team in the main thread in the GS quoting Firenze. Check that out.

That team was drab and disgusting mate, I had no hopes because I expected them to play considering I know Klopp. He played the B team and we got beaten. I was fairly unsurprised about the loss as I had mentioned I expected to lose but the first half we should have done better. Well can't blame Solanke tbh.
you see that's the problem. you say klopp performs miracles with what he has to pick from and you expected to lose last night yet there was more talent in the Liverpool team last night than there was in the Leicester so something is wrong with that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:37 am

Nishankly wrote:That's pretty heavy ratings Ify, You give them far too much credit and expectations than they deserve enough they for LFC. I don't rate Klavan or Gomez as Liverpool level players or starters. I've evaluated the team in the main thread in the GS quoting Firenze. Check that out.

No, no, no; you don't understand. I'm not sure if I can explain properly.

Our squad lacks quality. If I'm extremely generous; Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Henderson, Coutinho, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Sturridge, Lallana, Milner, Wijnaldum, Emre and AOC are the quality players. Now that doesn't even make a complete 11. Then Sturridge is totally worthless in the 433. Also, our usual MF combo lacks creativity and the ability to dictate the tempo.

Sometimes our fantastic front-line will bail us out, other than that we are guaranteed to fail.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:24 am

But im talking about the players who started against Leicester. How many of those quality players started against Leicester? Which is what i was saying, The team against Leicester was not good to begin with.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:35 am

Nishankly wrote:But im talking about the players who started against Leicester. How many of those quality players started against Leicester? Which is what i was saying, The team against Leicester was not good to begin with.
That's what I'm saying. We don't even have a full XI of quality players. So hoping that things will improve is pretty iffy. Our attack will carry us in few games, that's all.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:47 am

Nishankly wrote:But im talking about the players who started against Leicester. How many of those quality players started against Leicester? Which is what i was saying, The team against Leicester was not good to begin with.
but the Liverpool team that started the game had more quality than the Leicester team
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:48 pm

I don't think so. These smaller clubs have 1 or 2 elite players with the rest on equal terms to change the game. Whereas we have 5-6 elite players and the rest just to fill up the numbers of the squad.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:45 pm

What a great win. Gomez and Mignolet were horrendous. Mignolet though to his credit save us.

Onto Spartak!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:49 am

Here I come to post in Liverpool section Cool

Got so busy from last few months that abaolutely impossible to post on every topic that I would have liked to.

We were lucky in terms of getting three points. At the same time unlucky also that Ref had more horrendous game compared to Gomez and Mignolet.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down