how did bale become so bad?

2 posters

Go down

how did bale become so bad? Empty how did bale become so bad?

Post by Bankz Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Okay, he's always had a limited technical set and has always been accused of being a one trick pony but that not withstanding, this was a guy who was once the best player in the PL, this was once the second most expensive signing of all time, he was even touted as the heir to Ronaldo in Madrid. then, 5 seasons later and almost 29, bale has become a complete vegetable, a stark average player.

It's not so much about the fact that he's goal count has severely dropped, as a top player might not get on the score sheet and be the absolute best player on the team i.e Messi, Neymar, Robben for instance but it's the sheer fact that his play has alarmingly dropped. He's movement is poor, has lost his confidence, has awful positioning, is inconsistent, even his only asset which is his pace now seems totally lost and he is injury prone, the guy can't even speak Spanish after almost 5 years for crying out loud, I mean, how bad can it get?

Obviously he's going to have the odd great game here and there but even Jesus Navas could achieve the same so the question that bothers me is this, how did he degenerate to this level? did Ronaldo hog all the lime light, was his technical ability exposed, did he have the mentality of a sheep, was it injuries, or s he simply never that good in the first place? Bale was once compared to Neymar ffs and now can't even be said to be one of the best players in the world. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO BALE?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

how did bale become so bad? Empty Re: how did bale become so bad?

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Short answer: his injuries.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down