IrasMaldinista
M99
Dante
20 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serie A Season 18/19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A Season 18/19

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:16 pm

We need to win EL, i have seem the light, that is the only we can qualify for CL

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Suso scored.

Need a descent midfield , post Hakan subs ... things are better.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Terrible performance, Kessie and Hakan need to take a long hard look at themselves
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:51 pm

It was decent, I wouldn't say terrible. We actually started very well, but for some reason our midfield disappeared after half an hour. RR, Suso, and Cutrone played very well, Conti and the midfield needs to improve.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Oh wow. They weren't that bad. Overly critical. Kessie has been playing endlessly since he joined us.

We won, when before we would have drew or lost a game like this. Sometimes a performance won't be perfect, but to write everything off from one game which we won? Lol.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 pm

It was Montolivo that needs to stop playing. Locatelli would have been better too.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Our mediocre performance, best epitomized by the embarrassing bus-parking at the end, was an excellent exhibition of all that is lacking.

First off, Calhanoglu seemed uber confused. Every time he sent a pass, it was awesome, but as far as movement, he looked like a lost kid in the park. This means that individually, he's good enough, but either Montella hasn't explained things well to him or he just can't be a Mezzala in a 4-3-3. He's like a carbon copy of Ozil; restrict him and he becomes useless.

Real Madrid'd greatest strength is that Modric and Kroos always keep the ball flawlessly and make the perfect decision on where to send the ball. This we didn't have, and as things stand, we cannot have. Biglia-Montolivo did much better because they were quite disciplined. We need that plus a touch of creativity from the midfield.

The worst thing about our game, however, was that we only attacked through the right flank; Conti-Kessie-Suso were all dynamic and combined effectively, but there was nothing going on down the other side. Considering Ricky Rodriguez's outstanding attacking play, this only proves that Borini is ruining our game. So horrible was his movement in fact, that for large parts of the game Calhanoglu had to become the LW to make something happen up there.

If you remember, we were unplayable against Bayern because the Niang-Rodriguez link gave a nightmare to Bayern's right-back. Tonight, Rodriguez only made it into a crossing position once and it resulted in a dangerous chance, the reason is simple: he couldn't combine with Calhanoglu and Borini. If a great winger and a more dynamic midfielder were there to help him with overlaps, we would've torn Cagliari to shreds by attacking through both flanks and wrapped it all up by halftime.

The man of the match was obviously Suso with a super-accurate cross for Cutrone's goal and a super-duper free kick, but what an outstanding performance from Montolivo. Monty started as the anchorman, but when Biglia took over that position, he did a marvelous job as the midfield destroyer.

I believe it's becoming clear that a left winger is more than a must for Milan. Borini is fast and fit and runs to death, but that's where his qualities end. Twice he made the wrong decision due to his limited technique and stopped us from killing off the game, and if we had Bonaventura in his place, things would've taken an entirely different path.

As for Giancarlo's favorite striker, I hope Kalinic really gets going after the international break, because tonight he was plain BAD. Once he had the chance to prove his targetman credentials with an assist for Suso, but he was too slow and misplaced the pass. Other than that, he didn't press up the pitch like Cutrone, and we were unable to force Cagliari defenders into mistakes and prevent their attacks. Let's hope it's just a fitness thing.

We got all three points so we couldn't complain too much, and the mere fact that Cutrone scored AGAIN is reason enough to shut up and celebrate. I'm sure Belotti wouldn't've scored this many had we gotten him and sent Patrick on loan. What a fairy tale for him.

All in all: well done ragazzi, but back to the drawing board it is for Montella.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Kalinic will never improve. That is his top level right there. He should have never went on the pitch.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:27 pm

Is this 4 goals in 6 games for Cutrone? I think if we played Locatelli, we would have played better. I do understand we need some rotation, but Montolivo was the problem for me and capped it off with a late yellow card showing how useless he was. He should be only for a game against a lowly EL team.

The best player in the midfield? Not by a long stretch. He was problematic and provided little for our midfield.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Problematic? He was the only one putting a shift, Kessie and Hakan were non-existant for 60mins

I think you watched the wrong game, its easy to pin the blame on a player you don't like, heck i don't like him, but compared to those 2 he's performed better tonight.

Anyways, whatever suits your tinted glasses, believe what you want to believe, not like anyone takes your opinion seriously here
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:23 am

i still can't believe fabio borini's a part of this team, let alone a starter. utter insanity!!!
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:01 am

ES, keep blowing smoke. You aren't amusing. I expressed my view based on what I saw and I don't care what you think either.

And nobody takes me seriously? Seriously dude... go shove it. I'm not dealing with your stinking attitude.

In the end, we won and while it was not perfect, it was important. Everyone rates players differently based on perception. That is the case even in the Italian media. I've seen some sources give varying scores. In the end, the three points is in the bag and everyone in midfield must up their performances.

This also goes to show we do need at least 2 more reinforcements for attack and 1 more for midfield (perhaps 2). Good to see Biglia is back.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am

Bench borini for the love of god. Biglia needs to be starting every game. Calhagoun or whatever his name is needs to improve asap. Shout out to Kessie for gifting cagialari a goal. I'm surprised Ric Rod didnt do much today.

Suso is the best winger in Serie A. Cutrone is beautiful and majestic.

Last season we would have lost this game lol
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Biglia really is at the top of his game. Elegance. But he needs to stay fit all season I would hope.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Giancarlo , the gift that keeps on giving rofl

Last game reminded me of something from the past. Reminded me of 2010-2011 , when after thrashing Cagliari in the first game , we had a bad game in Cesena and drew 1-1 , Ibra even lost a penalty iirc . You can guess what followed this game , same old the world is going to end , this and that player suck , we won't do shite etc etc

Just going by that i am hopefull for the season . We won't win the league of course , that was always evident , nevertheless i am expecting a good season . I've always maintained fans always need something to complain about , no matter how good the team is. Always . I mean even Real fans find plenty stuff to complain after 2 CLs won , never mind how good their team is. That's my opinion on all things i've read over the internets about our bad game  , and the players who weren't playing well .

As for main man Kalinic , Iras' describing him as bad gave me such an idea , i chuckle even thinking about it .. I could follow in the footsteps of my hero Chad and be the champion of Kalinic in GL ; procceeding to always praise him no matter how he played , use the words sheeptards and idiots a lot , shit on Suso (Isco parallel) because reasons and then finally close posts with , this section rofl.

Sadly i do not think i have the mental strength for it Laughing  

Maybe when Giancarlo goes full Giancarlo at times.. maybe then .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Reality setting in a bit? You were gone a few days. Was Kalinic that awful you had to take a break? Dude, he was slower than my grandmother on a walker. Kalinic wasn't just bad... He was awful. Cumbersome ànd sluggish.

The way you raised him will only lead to further embarrassment. And maybe then you will stop personally attacking me.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:50 pm

BTW, I myself said the game wasn't perfect and we have to up the performances. Still it was solid enough and we won the three points. We had several chances to increase the margin. One of which was blown by how sluggish your man Kalinic is...

See why I wanted Aubameyang? He isn't just about speed, but also skill and positioning. Those are aspects Kalinic simply doesn't have.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Trust me , when i take a break it's for months , maybe worse , not days though. I didn't post anything because i didn't want to post about anything. Imagine thinking i would stop posting because of Kalinic ??

wtf rofl

Besides he wasn't bad and for all intents and purposes , we weren't having a good game . Making conclusions with less than half an hour , during a bad game which was also his first one.. let's leave it at premature , but it's you .. I guess you can go on with shitting on Kalinic as per usual. Main man Kalinic will have a great season anyway , regardless of what me or you say . Also , if you feel personally attacked over some posts in a football forum.. i got news for you

as for the game , i said all i wanted to say. It wasn't a good game but we won and that's what matters. On to new things and better games where Kalinic scores and wins us points :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Oh I agree. He wasnt bad. He was awful. He had a clear chance but since he is slower than an old lady... It doesn't surprise me he fudged it. Kalinic will be sitting on the bench most of the season. So will that be a great season lmao?

You have some screwed up definitions. He will probably get less than five goals for us this season.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Yes yes , of course.

Curious , will you celebrate this 5 goals or ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:19 pm

No. I won't. And when he gets loaned out next summer, I will cheer. matri 2.0

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:29 pm

At least you're honest about it , i'll give you this . Right , i guess i had enough of that famous Giancarlo criticism for the day Laughing

thanks for the chat , later
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:53 pm

There is one thing I have learned in my life. Be honest or shut up (this would work in the US).

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Keita went to Monaco..Officially. So much for that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Dante wrote:As for main man Kalinic , Iras' describing him as bad gave me such an idea , i chuckle even thinking about it .. I could follow in the footsteps of my hero Chad and be the champion of Kalinic in GL ; procceeding to always praise him no matter how he played , use the words sheeptards and idiots a lot , shit on Suso (Isco parallel) because reasons and then finally close posts with , this section rofl.
Everyone's entitled to stick to their opinions, and I take no offense in your calling me an average fan, because I am perhaps one; still, I consider it beneath me to be biased about Milan in this forum. Here, everyone's supposed to love this club unconditionally, so, while we cheered insanely after the Bonucci game-changer, it's also fair that we take advantage of this safe, intimate environment to criticize our club ruthlessly as well. Who should if not us?

I do believe Kalinic was slow, heavy, confused, and just unprepared; very bad indeed; but I don't believe he will remain this way at all. Kalinic was obviously rusty and coming off his late pre-season load, and judging him by this performance would be idiotic of me. He can only improve because he's a month away from being match-fit. This is where Giancarlo and I won't agree, but that's also OK, isn't it?

The fact remains, however, that the guy's top form won't exactly be groundbreaking. A decent striker he sure is IMO, and I'll be totally content satisfied if he matches Bacca's 15 goals by May, but he was honestly far, far, far from the top priority for a team whose wings are empty and whose most important midfielder doesn't have a substitute in case of emergency.

It's never bad that we have him as an extra CF, but if Milan really doesn't sign (at least) the two vital pieces we still need, I will confidently describe our last acquisition as absolutely stupid. I'm sure it won't come to that, though, because Fassone did declare that if someone goes, someone comes. And we have four outgoing players. So, as the champion of 2017 summer market in Italy, it's not unlikely at all that Milan will sign a bunch of (hopefully above-average, non-Borini) players in the final two days.

There are a hundred players available on loan, and if Fassone doesn't want this super-sweet Mercato to end with a bitter taste, he must hurry the F up.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Kalinic is only getting older and he was slowing down. So I think the best you can expect from him is slow and awkward. He will sit away on the bench most of the season, because I think Cutrone will continue to progress. Waste of 25 million really.

Our mercato is most likely closed. Sorry to say that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next