lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits he considered resigning after the Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid.

The Bianconeri were beaten 4-1 in Cardiff, and the tactician discussed the aftermath in a lengthy essay for the Players’ Tribune.

“When I watched Mario Mandzukic’s strike arch over the Real Madrid goalkeeper, I thought, ‘Wow … maybe’,” Allegri wrote.

“Then it hit the back of the net, and I thought, ‘OK, maybe this is our chance’. It was a magnificent technical sequence from our players in the build-up, and just a beautiful finish from Mandzukic. In my mind, it is a goal that will never be repeated.

“It shows the difference it takes to be a club in a Champions League final. You can’t just be great. You have to be special.

“We have special players. Unfortunately, Real Madrid have many of them. By the second half, I knew we just didn’t have the tools or the pieces we needed.

“We had two players who could barely stand on their feet due to injury, and Real Madrid played a very smart match. They were relaxed. They were comfortable.

“To reach the final, you need talent and luck. To win it, you need to be the better team. And this may sound strange, but I actually walked off the pitch that night with peace of mind. Because I knew we weren’t the better team. It was as simple as that.

“I left Cardiff with the team and returned to Italy. The next evening, when I got home, I had to ask myself a very hard question: Is this the end of the road? Is this as far as I can take this team?

“I wondered if I should write the final chapter to my story at Juventus. Part of me was thinking about walking in on Monday and respectfully resigning.”

After discussing his upbringing, his early career and his reasons for being a Coach, Allegri reveals what caused him to remain in Turin.

“When I thought about this Juventus squad, my decision became quite personal. I know I still have a lot to prove. And I know I still have a lot to teach.

“So that night, before I went to bed, I decided that if the club was on board with my strategy and we could move on together, then I would stay on.

“The next morning, my head was clear. I went to my office at 7 a.m. and had my espresso. It was a new season, with new opportunities. A lot has been said in the media about this team and the players. What we can do. What we cannot do.

“For me, I look at Paulo Dybala and Gigi Buffon. In a way, they are the symbol of this team.

“I see Dybala, like a bright boy about to start his first year in school. Buffon, with a World Cup, is about to get his Masters degree.

“One with his career ahead of him, and one near the end. One who wants to show that he can be one of the greats in Europe. One who is already a great, but wants to end his legacy on top.

“I know we can shed the scabs from Cardiff. I know we can have a great season. I know we can have a great Champions League campaign.

“So now we just continue to work. We’ll try to make it to opening night at La Scala once again. The good thing about the opera is that there’s a new show every year.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by jetvancake Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Juventus want De Vrij for free
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly trying to convince Lazio’s Stefan de Vrij to join them on a free transfer next summer.

The Dutch international is out of contract in June 2018, and so far he hasn’t signed a new deal with the Biancocelesti.

According to Corriere dello Sport, there’s an offer on the table to renew until 2022, with a salary significantly higher than the €1.3m per season he currently earns.

However, Juve are also interested in the centre-back, but were put off of a move this summer by the Aquile’s €40m asking price.

Given his contract situation though, De Vrij can sign a pre-contract agreement with the Old Lady in January, before moving at the end of his Lazio deal.

The newspaper believes the Bianconeri are offering a five-year deal, starting in 2018 and finishing in 2023, worth €2.5m per season plus bonuses.
jetvancake
jetvancake
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:41 pm

I can already imagine Lazio not selling us anyone for a good 5 years (goodbye Sergej Sad ) if we take Keita and De Vrij for free.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 pm

rincon wrote:I can already imagine Lazio not selling us anyone for a good 5 years (goodbye Sergej Sad ) if we take Keita and De Vrij for free.

No problem Very Happy Laughing , Atalanta Sassuolo Geonoa Pescara Crotone SPAL Valencia BAYERN (maybe Milan) will always be there :*
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:06 pm

lol Keita and De Vrij for free next year and Lotito might commit suicide.

Anyways there's a good news about our mercato lately, Lemina and Rincon will generate around 30m for us but most importantly that means Bentancur will stay with us and get a chance and we got more money to focus on that CM we are looking for so long.

I would have sold Sturaro over Lemina but no one would offer more than 5m for that donkey apparently.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 pm

If we keep Dybala i like the team we have

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 am

Dybala stays bro, he took number 10. Can't see the management approve that and sell him within a month, this would be disloyal to the fans buying the new jersey.

Overall a "B" mercato so far. Add to that Schick, Pacelo and Kovacic and it might reach the A- in my mind What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:08 am

Imagine what a laughing stock we would be if we sold Dybala after giving him the number 10 in the same window Laughing

It's so hard to judge this mercato right now because we will certainly bring in a midfielder.

Overall, I would go with an A. We signed Bernardeschi and Costa which are two fantastic players. Better yet, we kept Alex Sandro and Dybala.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:27 am

+Positives+
Bernardeschi
Sczezny
Schick ?
Kovacic ? Matuidi ?
keep Dybala
sold Lemina the DM who was used as an RM

=To be determined=
Douglas
Bentancur
Can't ?

-Negatives-
sold Bonucci
De Sciglio
not buying any of Milinkovic, Tolisso, Matic, Sesar, William Carvalho, etc.

Tremendous attack of course !!! FORZA JUVE

More positives than negatives, but still unsatisfying as long as we don't buy a proper 3rd/4th CM. If not, i feel like the team is incomplete and we might fall short around February, when players have to deal with fatigue and injuries.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 am

Dybala is our golden egg, the center of our marketing, the center of the project and this Juve. He ain't leaving soon. We'll lose a lot in advertising and marketing.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Reported #Juventus target Leonardo Spinazzola 'fails to travel for #Atalanta's friendly vs #Valencia tonight

Spinazzola didn't travel with Atalanta for the trip to Valencia. He's very close to returning to Juventus. (Cm)

Sky also confirmed that Spinazzola didn't travel with Atalanta to Valencia.

Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini & Alex Sandro are expected to start in the Defence for the game vs Lazio on Sunday. (Sky)

Reported #Juventus target Ezequiel Garay is spotted training separately from his #Valencia teammates in the gym.

Juve like Milinkovic-Savic but Lotito won't entertain offers less than 70-80m. He wants to keep the player for another year or two [CdS]

Asamoah may not join Galatasaray Kean could join PSV on loan when Keita arrives at Juve [GdS]

Juventus insisting on Spinazzola who wants to return to Turin. [GdS]

@romeoagresti "Relations restored between Juve and PSG" #RadioVS

.@romeoagresti : "For me, Sturaro is remaining at Juventus" #RadioVS

.@romeoagresti Sergi Roberto reports from Spain are just rumors, nothing true #RadioVS

@romeoagresti "Juve don't consider the investment for a central defender a priority. They'll rely a lot on Rugani. " #RadioVS

@romeoagresti "Its true that PSV Eindhoven made an offer for Kean. Raiola would like him to play with more continuity." #RadioVS

@romeoagresti "On Cuadrado I'm doubtful: He could go or stay. For 30 / 35M Juve would think about it." #RadioVS

@romeoagresti : "Juventus want a great midfield player, don't take for granted that it'll be Matuidi or N'Zonzi" #RadioVS

@romeoagresti "Milinkovic-Savić really likes Juve. Lazio's idea is to keep him another season and raise the price." #RadioVS

@romeoagresti : "Keita refused Milan, Inter and Napoli, and the deal will be made with Juve after the Italian Super Cup." #RadioVS

@romeoagresti "Juventus would like to take Leonardo Spinazzola regardless of the who leaves" #RadioVS

@romeoagresti "It would be a complicated negotiation for Strootman, release clause can not be exercised." #RadioVS

.@romeoagresti "There is an attempt being made for Emre Can, Juve are leveraging the expiring contract. " #RadioVS

.@romeoagresti "One out of Asamoah and Lichtsteiner is set to leave Juventus." #RadioVS

PSV Eindhoven have made an offer to take Moise Kean on loan for the new season [Sky]

Rincon to Torino all done - Medical tomorrow [Sky]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:56 pm

De Sciglio - 24
Bernardeschi - 23
Douglas Costa - 26
Bentancur - 20
Spinazzola - 24
Keita - 22

Quite the rejuvenation of the squad if all the moves pan out
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:45 pm

With the sale of Lemina, Rincon, (and hopefully Asamoah), we will have about 40m. Selling 3 CMs, definitely means that we are getting a high calibre midfielder and Spinazzola for the left.

We will have: Pjanic-Khedira-Marchisio-Bentancur-Sturaro- XXXX

Bentancur will be the dark horse, Marchisio will hopefully soon be starting instead of Khedira, and XXXX will probably fight for a spot with Pjanic.

Bentancur is really solid at his age btw! I was impressed by him in preseason.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:34 pm

If our friendship with QSG is restored we should go for Krychowiak instead of Matuidi. In fact, i expect Beppe to go after Krychowiak a.k.a exactly the player we need.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Lemina, Rincon and Asamoah would be $40 million. If we bring Spinazzola back for free and sell Cuadrado for $30 million then that $70 million can go towards the purchase of Sergej. We make Lazio happy by giving them $25 million for Keita this year so they don't lose him on a free next year and all is good in the world.

Is it possible this can happen?

In Beppe we trust...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Image11
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Juventus a step away from Matuidi. €20-25m [RAI]

Blaise #Matuidi getting closer to #Juventus. #PSG #RAI #SKY

Matuidi is very close to joining Juventus for €20-25m. Blaise would sign a 4-year contract with Juve worth €4m/yr. (rai)

Matuidi is expected to leave PSG, who will probably sign Fabinho. This would facilitate the arrival of the French midfielder to Juve. (Sky)

Asamoah has an agreement with Galatasaray for €2.6m p/season-They haven't made an offer to Juve yet. Asamoah wants to leave

Pjaca will remain at Juve Kean has a good offer PSV Keita refused everyone to join Juve & they're convinced they'll get him [@romeoagresti]

Juventus prepared to let him leave but want to take Spinazzola. Gasperini is resigned to losing him. Atalanta will replace him with Laxalt.

Allegri "Leo wouldve been Juves future captain, the man of the dressing room to convey what Juve is to the young lads. But he made a choice"

Garay was mentioned as a possible CB to cover defence but no recent mentions of him or any other. Manolas touted but unrealistic.

Keita negotiations will continue after Supercoppa. Player wants Juve by all accounts. Bianconeri ahead

. Spinazzola wanted by Juve and player wants to return according to papers/ media. Can play both flanks. Atalanta need to sign replacement
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 am

juve_gigi wrote:Lemina, Rincon and Asamoah would be $40 million. If we bring Spinazzola back for free and sell Cuadrado for $30 million then that $70 million can go towards the purchase of Sergej. We make Lazio happy by giving them $25 million for Keita this year so they don't lose him on a free next year and all is good in the world.

Is it possible this can happen?

In Beppe we trust...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 3 Image11

This is perfect...!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 am

PSG release Matuidi for Juve?
Football Italia7 Hours Ago

Blaise Matuidi is close to joining Juventus for €25m, as Paris Saint-Germain close on Monaco’s Fabinho, claim Italian reports.

Matuidi has long been on the Bianconeri wish-list to reinforce their midfield and seems the most likely option compared to Liverpool talent Emre Can and Sevilla’s Steven N’Zonzi.

One of the problems holding up the move has been PSG’s reticence to let the France international go, but that might be resolved.

According to Sky Sport Italia and other sources, Paris Saint-Germain have struck a deal for Monaco midfielder Fabinho.

His arrival would free Matuidi to join Juve for €20-25m, claim Rai Sport, with a four-year contract at the ready worth €4m per season.

According to Sky Sport Italia and other sources, Paris Saint-Germain have struck a deal for Monaco midfielder Fabinho.

His arrival would free Matuidi to join Juve for €20-25m, claim Rai Sport, with a four-year contract at the ready worth €4m per season.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:33 pm

It seems that Spinazzola to Juve is happening Smile

We lost a Leonardo, and a new one is coming in Smile Hopefully this means that kwadwo is out. No disrespect to Kwadwo. He was a true warrior for us before his injuries, one of the crucial players in our 2012-2014 seasons IMO. He is such a beast. Even after his injuries, he never gave up.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 am

Gave his 110% until the very end, the golden life in Turkey/China/Qatar is well deserved now.

EDIT: i expect Matuidi to be announced monday or tuesday
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 am

Keita wasn't called up to the supercup and he just complained publicly about it, pointing that he is physically good.

According to rumors Inter is about to sign Schick.

Welcome Keita?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 pm

I wonder if not signing Schick haunts us. I think he's a great talent.

As for Keita, I'm reminded of what brother @rincon said regarding his possible transfer, for him to do well, it will be at the expense of someone else.

It probably marks the end for Cuadrado and it means when Pjaca is fit, he'll be loaned out (January).

It's not so much that I'm against the transfer, I just wish we were looking at the areas that need more atrention, like the midfield.

I suppose if we bring in Matuidi, Spinazzola and Keita, we will call it a mercato finished and overall, that's a very strong one.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Yeah I think Cuadrado will be sold if Keita comes. If he stays then we'll be super stacked in attack. Maybe we'll make Keita a CF.

Schick or Keita, two very good talents. I guess it's just about making a bet and going with it. My only problem with Keita is his attitude. He asks to leave Lazio like every 6 months, no patience.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm

rincon wrote:Yeah I think Cuadrado will be sold if Keita comes. If he stays then we'll be super stacked in attack. Maybe we'll make Keita a CF.

Schick or Keita, two very good talents. I guess it's just about making a bet and going with it. My only problem with Keita is his attitude. He asks to leave Lazio like every 6 months, no patience.

We are forgetting about Dybala's spot. Maybe Keita or Bernardeschi will be vice Dybala. Remember when we used to play without any creativity in the attack with Mandzukic-Higuain only? We now have a solution for that.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 pm

With Berna as vice Dybala we still have Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and Pjaca on the wings. If we add Keita then someone is getting shafted.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

That's still too many players brother salmano.

You have to think, with Matuidi pending, it means we could also play with 3 in the midfield and for certain matches, I expect it.

That would leave a front 3 instead of 4, which means even less space for the previously mentioned names.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next