lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:14 am

I know most of you will disagree but i don't like Mandzukic as a winger, i hope we drop that soon.

If anything he should have a more fair rotation with Higuain. We don't want Higuain playing all the minutes like last year. Let's say Mandzukic starts one game out of 3 as a CF, i don't have a problem with that. Or he can start every CL game and i wouldn't mind. Or damn, play him as a CM instead of Sturaro. Not creative enough to play on the wings, we have better options, to me grinta does not compensate for everything he lacks in this position.

Imagine something like a 4-3-2-1

HIG
BER-DYB
MAT-PJA-MAR
SAN-CHI-RUG-LIC
BUFFON

This formation, or the 4-3-3 is more fluid than our current double pivot. Pjanic is only a creator, too much pressure on him and he becomes useless. It's worth trying Pjanic as a regista now that Matuidi is around, allow him to rest in front of the defense while Matuidi is the one running back and forth and doing the tackles.

We should make our own version of Napoli's attacking strategy and we have enough talent to do it. That's i what i realized last game, this is the way to maximise our success, taking the best our of everyone.

Most of the time we enter the opponent's zone like this, leaving our defense vulnerable. That specific double-pivot midfield is two lazy slobs not competent enough in tackles:

Mandzukic-Higuain-Cuadrado
Dybala
Sandro-Pjanic-Khedira-Licht
CB-CB

i'd prefer this as possession scheme, by very far:

Higuain
Bernardeschi-Dybala
Sandro-Matuidi-Marchisio-Licht
Pjanic
CB-CB

- free role for the attackers when we have posession, they track back of course
- Sandro-Matuidi-Marchisio-Lichtsteiner, that line is a defense before the defense, it gives a break to Pjanic
- Pjanic in a role ala Pirlo
- 2 cbs stay back and are helped by that 4 man line in the midfield, i have hated to see Chiellini making the long passes. Should concentrate on what he does best.

Forgive me about this long post, obviously i am not the one making decisions, all i'm saying is, those are the adjustments i'd like to see.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 am

They main question about a 4-3-3 is probably Dybala. If Dybala can be as effective from the right, then go for it. I for one believe Dybala has no limits, he has changed positions 3 times for each of the last seasons (CF, SS, TQ) and looked awesome at it. Even when he was in "bad form" our team still depended a LOT on him, that period when he was injured early last season made us almost unwatchable.

So I think he can do whatever, probably can play a free role starting from the right just as well.

Once that is sorted then its just matter of fitting the rest of the pieces. I like @Warrior's Christmas tree. We just have to wait for Bernardeschi, as much of a fan as I am of him, we cannot justify benching Mandzukic right now.

For now, our team is built for the 4-4-2/4-2-3-1. I'm positive we'll stick to it for at least the first half of the season as our main system. When the substitutions come in, then anything goes.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Strootman gives green light to Juventus move as Old Lady prepares swap deal
21/08/2017, 12:45

Kevin Strootman has agreed personal terms with Juventus and the Old Lady is now trying to reach an agreement with Roma as well, sources have told Calciomercato.com.

Strootman has given his green light to move to Juventus with Max Allegri who still wants some midfield reinforcement. The club’s executives are working to make their manager’s dream come true and Strootman tops the Old Lady’s shopping list at the moment. The bianconeri, however, can’t activate the player’s € 45 million release clause which expired in July.

As of today, Juventus have only offered € 30 million to sign the Dutchman but the two parties could reach an agreement given that Juan Cuadrado is a transfer target of Roma.

Monchi, in fact, is looking for a new attacking winger to replace Salah and the former Fiorentina star is the no. 1 alternative to Riyad Mahrez.

The giallorossi have made contact to sign the Colombian winger and the two parties could prepare a swap deal involving their stars.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Marchisio in shock exit link
Football Italia7 Hours Ago

Claudio Marchisio has been linked with a shock exit from Juventus before the transfer window slams shut.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Marchisio no longer feels “central” to Juve’s project, while the club do not regard him as “unsellable” any more.

The midfielder impressed during preseason but did not participate in the Supercoppa defeat to Lazio and was substituted against Cagliari on Saturday.

Although the Bianconeri have yet to receive any offers for the 31-year-old, Gazzetta believes this could be subject to change over the next 10 days.

It comes after Tuttosport suggested Juve had revived their interest in Roma’s Kevin Strootman.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Exclusive: Bonucci not enough, AC Milan consider bid for another Juventus star
21/08/2017, 15:30

AC Milan are considering making an opening bid for Juventus star Claudio Marchisio, sources have told Calciomercato.com.

The Italian midfielder is reported not to be happy at the Allianz Stadium and the rossoneri are willing to offer him an escape route.

​Juventus are still looking for midfield reinforcement but the player would consider a move away from Juve, especially in this moment. ​Marchisio, in fact, is aware that he is not going to be a regular starter for Juve this season and that’s why he would consider a move away from Turin.

The Italy star would prefer a move abroad (Chelsea are always monitoring him) rather than a transfer at the San Siro where, however, he would reunite with his former teammate Leonardo Bonucci who has recently swapped the bianconeri with the rossoneri.

​Marchisio liked one Instagram picture posted by Bonucci yesterday night (check out oru gallery) and that could be the proof that the Principino is also considering moving to the San Siro. AC Milan have already made contact with Juventus, they could soon make an opening bid to sign another Juventus star.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Replacing Marchisio by Strootman...

on a sports point of view: fair enough

on a emotional point of view: *bleep* off
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Marchisio in Locatelli-Bonaventura swap?
Football Italia27 Minutes Ago

Juventus have reportedly asked Milan for Manuel Locatelli or Giacomo Bonaventura in exchange for Claudiio Marchisio.

Rai Sport reported earlier on Monday that Milan had enquired about Marchisio, and Calciomercato.com is now claiming that Juve would have asked for one of the midfield pair in return.

The website explains Locatelli “absolutely remains” a target for Bianconeri officials Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici after he was linked with a move to Turin as part of Leonardo Bonucci’s stunning transfer to San Siro last month.

Bonaventura’s versatility, on the other hand, would be “perfect” for Juve, who are known to tweak their formation during matches.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Disgusted if we sell Marchisio

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Lmao wat are we doing

Putting the emotional aspect aside of losing another Juve star, and this time an actual Juve legend, to *bleep* Milan i'd be hyped for Strootman but wtf are we doing buying Berna and Costa.

I imagine Costa will be starting very soon, he looks electric. Berna might end up having to switch up positions or something. At the very least we're going to need to switch from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 every couple of games depending on the opposition, but mostly to keep our squad happy.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:39 pm

- new crapshitcrapshit LOGO
- Allianz Stadium
- Bonucci off to Milan
- Marchisio off to Milan

What's up with the image of the club we love ?

what are you doing to your fans, Juve ? what have we done to deserve so much absolute bull shit ? just what in the *bleep* hell are you smoking ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Schick, from Roma, Inter and Juventus to PSG: the situation

Juventus
21/08/17 14:28| News | Autore: Redazione

With ten days left of the transfer market, the Patrik Schick chase is heating up. We start with Roma, who made a 38 million euro offer for the player in which they proposed a two-year loan with an obligation to purchase, but the player himself is still unsure of joining Roma. Next we move to Inter, whose offer is of 35 million euros. The method, however, is for a loan with a right to purchase that becomes mandatory after certain objectives are met. Schick himself is very interested in joining the nerazzurri.

Juventus is thinking of restarting negotiations with the player's agents, but Sampdoria did not like the way the first attempt at a transfer went, so they are demanding that Juve submits an offer today. Lastly, PSG has also expressed interest in the player and could submit a concrete offer to bring the player to France in the coming days.

Sampdoria, in the meantime, is pushing hard for Duvan Zapata from Napoli, as they would like him to replace Schick should he leave.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/schick-from-roma-inter-and-juventus-to-now-psg-the-situation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:43 pm

CRYSTAL PALACE BACK IN FOR STEFANO STURARO
REBECCA HAWKSWORTH @BeccaJourno

3 hours ago 874 reads 2 min read 0 comments

Frank De Boer’s Crystal Palace side are interested in signing Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro, according to Sport Witness.

Sturaro was linked with a move to the Premier League last summer but Crystal Palace’s attempt to sign him was described as ‘feeble’ by the Italian media.

Frank De Boer is said to have reignited Crystal Palace’s interest in signing Sturaro, with the Juventus defender reportedly available for transfer.

Serie A side Fiorentina are also being heavily linked with Sturaro.

The 24-year-old is under contract at the Serie A champions until June 2021 having signed a new deal with the club back in December.

However, Sturaro is said to be debating a move away from Turin now that Juventus have signed Blaise Matuidi from Paris St-Germain.

Sturaro has four senior international caps for Italy. He made 28 appearances in total for Juventus last season but failed to get his name on the score sheet during any of these games.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 pm

RB - CB - CB - LB
Pjanic - Strootman - Matuidi
Costa - Higuain - Dybala

Then drop Matuidi for Berna/Mandzukic depending and switch to a 4-2-3-1

I just hope we get Spina for RB at least he has potential and is coming off of what I hear was a great season for him.

Emotionally, selling Marchisio sucks. Guy lives and breathes Juve. But i'm lowkey disgusted at losing every CL final we get to so at this point I'd like to see us lift the trophy more than anything else because it's actually pissing me off on a spiritual level now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:48 pm

We're just becoming really ruthless as a team if we do sell Marchisio.

I won't believe it until I see it though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Sell him to Chelsea, Atletico, Spartak Moscow

but to Milan again ? wow that would be a very strong coffee they're serving us
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 pm

I guess the downside to Italians not wanting to leave us for a more attractive league, is that when we do sell them it has to be cut price to Italian teams.

I'm fine with us being ruthless if it's because we have ambitions of constantly improving. But if we end up selling Marchisio only to lose Dybala/A.S next summer then we're just a major selling club lol
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Switching Marchisio for Strootman would be a stroke of genius for Marotta. Strootman is basically Marchisio from 5 years ago. He is world class and a top 10 midfielder in the world when fully healthy.

Sorry guys I've seen them all come and go since following Juventus from the 80's. Our objective is to win the Champions League not to keep players around for sentimental reasons.

Marchisio is a club legend but so are a lot of other players who have been sold. With Strootman we actually become one of the favourites for the CL along with Madrid and PSG.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Fully agreed Tom. I'm sick of watching us lose the CL final to a Spanish team.

I want to win it all this year for my beloved namesake, GIGI.

Juventus is my love not any singular player. But if there is one Juventus legend I want to win the CL it is GIGI. So it has to be this year.

Load up the truck for Strootman. He is the missing link to that coveted trophy with the big ears.

"Dopo la mamma amo solo La Juve"...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:04 pm

Why are we certain that Strootman is so poised to join? Can't really count our chickens before the eggs hatch brothers.

I'll be deeply saddened if Marchisio is sold. The guy embodies Juve. I wasn't half as bothered by the Bonucci sale as I would be by the Marchisio sale.

I'll always support Juve but this move hurts me emotionally.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Yes you are right, at least we won't sell Buffon. He's the absolute legend in the squad, we should go all out and win the Champions League for him.

inb4 we sell Buffon to Lazio in a swap for Keita
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Oh definitely it's no guarantee. IF we sell Marchisio and don't bring in a bonafied starting XI midfielder then we've embarrassed ourselves.

But if it's Marchisio out Strootman in then we should be much stronger for it.

I'm struggling to remain sentimental about any of our players because we're the running joke of CL football now and I absolutely would rather we won the CL with a team of convicted murderers than lose another final by a big margin with an XI of my favourite players.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Where is this news coming from, I'm on my phone so I don't know much but I was only able to find some shitty speculation from Gazzetta. Is there any other source not quoting this Gazzetta paragraph?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Pretty sure ES or somebody quoted Sky Italia in the General thread. May have misread it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 pm

I haven't been able to find it on sky. Did see Es post that too.

Nothing on sky or gdm.

Just shit sources right now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Higuain

Bernardeschi   Dybala    Costa

Strootman   Pjanic

Sandro  Chiellini  Rugani  Spinazzola

GIGI

Mamma Mia, try stopping that attack. No mercy on the opposition. Favourites for the CL really...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:30 pm

I thought Gigi's source was Di Marzio ??? Also saw ES post

Hopefully it's only a hurricane in a glass of water.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next