Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

+30
Helmer
Myesyats
adun101
rincon
S
FennecFox7
Lord Spencer
danyjr
titosantill
farfan
Casciavit
Perucho21
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
FilthyLuca
Firenze
Robespierre
Unique
Arquitecto
M99
Kaladin
Doc
halamadrid2
Thimmy
RealGunner
The Demon of Carthage
Luca
Socur Toxanarosa
Hapless_Hans
34 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 5 Empty Re: Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:42 pm

Theo is absolutely unplayable, I've watched some AC milan games this season due to Bennacer playing there (who is also a wonderful player and for my money a much better player then Mahrez)

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 5 Empty Re: Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan

Post by S Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Destroyed by Chiesa today

Spanish Abate

@Hans
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:05 am

S wrote:Destroyed by Chiesa today

Spanish Abate

@Hans
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:08 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Spanish Abate

@Hans

Would post something embarrassing about Lucas but I can't think of any because he is so irrelevant.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:49 am

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Spanish Abate

@Hans

Would post something embarrassing about Lucas but I can't think of any because he is so irrelevant.
Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 5 Process?url=https%3A%2F%2F90min-images-original.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fproduction%2Ffrance-v-croatia-2018-fifa-world-cup-russia-final-5c1b61faa0d827882b000006.jpg&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bw%5D=0.8888888888888888&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bh%5D=1.0&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bo_x%5D=0.03238095238095238&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bo_y%5D=0.0&filters%5Bquality%5D%5Btarget%5D=80&type=
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:08 am

all good when you're against the crotone's of the world but when he faces a decent team we see his true lvl

mans really talking about best LB in the world

sit down
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:41 am

Firenze wrote:all good when you're against the crotone's of the world but when he faces a decent team we see his true lvl

mans really talking about best LB in the world

sit down

He was great against Inter, Lazio, Sassulo, Atalanta, Roma, and Napoli. This was probably his worst match in the season.

Even if he is the best LB in the world (which he isn't, but certainly can be in the contention), you can expect a number of "off" games. For instance, C. Ronaldo, who iso ne of the best players in the league, didn't do much of note in the match either.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:53 am

Indeed he had lost his battle against Hakimi in that derby

But I accept that he's the best Serie A fullback though , in the world is not proven. Expect next year when Milan will be back in Champions League
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:19 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 5 Process?url=https%3A%2F%2F90min-images-original.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fproduction%2Ffrance-v-croatia-2018-fifa-world-cup-russia-final-5c1b61faa0d827882b000006.jpg&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bw%5D=0.8888888888888888&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bh%5D=1.0&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bo_x%5D=0.03238095238095238&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bo_y%5D=0.0&filters%5Bquality%5D%5Btarget%5D=80&type=

m8 even Mustafi and Roque Junior have the same picture
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:51 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I see your world cup picture and I raise you this:
Theo Hernandez - new Real Madrid left back - now the best FB in the world at Milan - Page 5 Theo-hernandez-birthday-dwarves_ah0edsz53txc13s5mt6gynphi
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Spanish Abate

@Hans

He's French.

Just like Luis Fernandez
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:08 pm

So how is the best left back in Serie A/top 3 fullback in the world/future best of all time doing these days?

Honest question, as it's always hard to judge just from watching highlights, like of today's 0-2 loss to a strong Spezia

I could see him briefly in the video, losing the ball up the pitch before the 0-1, but then he disappears from view when the camera tracks back to follow the Spezia attack

Well, I guess he's simply a player for the big occasions, like Thursday's Europa League Last 32 game against Red Star?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:07 pm

He can have stinkers in all the remaining games and he'll still have a better overall season than Lucas.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:57 pm

https://streamye.com/vx8q1
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:58 pm

no look assist?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:19 pm

If this is Seria A best fullback then fuck me dead the league is shit

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:If this is Seria A best fullback then fuck me dead the league is shit
Dont know what you mean with that hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:23 am

Myesyats wrote:If this is Seria A best fullback then fuck me dead the league is shit

But not, he 's stopped to be this for months

Hakimi is better and Cuadrado is  a proven international level player
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:33 am

Helmer wrote:
Dont know what you mean with that hmm

Aussie [slang]: exclamation of surprise, amazement or frustration. Does well enough on its own, although can be followed up with "and bury me pregnant" for extra effect.

this is the best FB in Italy? Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:37 pm

thanks for the explanation.
That is what I was wondering.
"Fuck me dead and the league is shit" is different from "Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant" :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Helmer wrote:thanks for the explanation.
That is what I was wondering.
"Fuck me dead and the league is shit" is different from "Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant" :coffee:

There's no "and" before "the league". Read the line again

"Then fuck me dead, the league is shit."

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:02 pm

Thanks mate ! Never knew something like this exists in any language but who can challenge variations of use of English language in any part of the world.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:53 am

Lucas Hernandez is better than him (his brother btw) by a mile.  Is very crafty on the attack...  but his main thing is defense.  Just relentless and a bit dirty frankly, which is good for a defender.

There's some competition on that side with Digne and F Mendy for the 2nd spot.  So Theo is going to have to really prove his worth... especially given that DD is a defense first type of manager.

I like Theo though.  He needs to keep this up for one more season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:42 pm

Those defending the decision to not call him up at the Euros where ya all at.

To think Deschamps was taking Lucas Digne over him Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:17 am

He is not only the best Hernandez in his family but so far and away the best LB in the world its not even close.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:34 am

I've been saying for two years that the two brothers are compatible in a formation with 3 at the back and that DD should test it at least once. As usual, Deschamps is always the last person to figure out the most obvious things. It's how you end up with Rabiot at LWB in a Euro knockout game Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next