Tomwin Lannister
rincon
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Luca
Kaladin
37 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Juve should not be considered an elite club anymore - Page 4 Empty Re: Juve should not be considered an elite club anymore

Post by rincon Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:23 pm

I don't think Warrior is mad that Alves left at all. With me, he was one of the ones to be VERY frustrated with him. Licht was a lot better than him through the season.

Its the fact that he acts like a 5 year old that's weird. One of the most unprofessional players I remember at Juve in a long time.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Juve should not be considered an elite club anymore - Page 4 Empty Re: Juve should not be considered an elite club anymore

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:29 pm

I don't know what he meant by "ambition" and " organization", because I don't feel PSG is more ambitious or organized than Juventus.

Maybe he meant spending power? The ability to sign the most expensive players out there, thus making the squad more competitive and ambitious. Either that or the ability of the club to hold onto their best players and ward off any potential buyer.

I think he meant to put it this way. But whatever it is, he shouldn't have said it in public, just like he shouldn't have disrespected Juventus when he advised Dybala publicly to leave them if he wishes to improve.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:38 pm

^He is just being butt hurt. We refused to extend his contract at the end of the season and then he started acting like a baby. He had 1 more year in his deal and he wanted a new deal with 2. Marotta said no and then he set of on this crusade of childishness.

There is nothing more to this.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Now we know what Alves really meant
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

No really what ARE they doing?!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:19 am

we rekt them in CL and look at the mess that follows, they are imploding. the supposedly best defense since the great milan era is no more Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 am

Meh

They'll be fine. Last I checked they've already signed Italy's best young CBs.
One of which, Caldara or something, looked absolutely amazing at the U21.

If Bonnucci fell out with Allegri, of course they have to back Allegri.

They'll still wipe the floor with Milan and the rest of Serie A next season, after all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 am

Good catch on Caldara, Hans. Caldara is amazing. Rugani plays like a scared kid though, I had a few laughs at the amount of time Caldara bailed him out at the U21.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Kick wrote:I kind of like what they're doing, tbh Wink

I have changed my mind. Completely agree with Kick here. Would like to extend my apologies to @rincon, my family, the GL Universe and the rest of the Juventus fanbase. Juventus's model is what all football clubs should aspire to be. Providing educational experiences for players and having a reasonable net spend in these crazy days where the likes of Bonucci go for 40 million while amassing a world record of CL silver medals is unbelievable. Such a great club it is.Based Marrota will lead them to La Decima Silvera within eight years and then all the haters will look so foolish.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:27 pm

La Decima Silvera rofl rofl rofl

my sides
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Cannot wait to embarrass Milan yet again Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 pm

rincon wrote:Cannot wait to embarrass Milan yet again Laughing

now that's the kind of chin up i want to see !

Bonucci sale just part of the norm summer in summer out , pffff big deal

Profits and all , you're there guys , of course you will show us next season

just hope it's not in any final you intend to embarrass us , we all know how that works out for you guys

in any case , 1 Juventus player every 10 years or something is ok with me , don't want to be here again next summer with Marchisio asking us to sign him because Allegri told him to come with his parent the next morning or something

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:51 pm

With an ageing squad, you have to consider replacing:

-Chiellini
-Buffon
-Barzagli
-Marchisio
-Higuain

Sure you have Caldara, Rugani etc both young, but do you honestly see them carrying this team to a CL? You couldn't have picked a worse time for Bonucci to go

Every year you let a little bit go, its like 1 step forward 2 steps back, if i was a Juve fan i'd be angry, always at the cusp of somethign amazing but never really there. Sure you got 7 free Serie A titles (i say free because really, they were free apart from 1 stolen) but you are just not getting there with CL
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:49 pm

ES wrote:With an ageing squad, you have to consider replacing:

-Chiellini
-Buffon
-Barzagli
-Marchisio
-Higuain

Sure you have Caldara, Rugani etc both young, but do you honestly see them carrying this team to a CL? You couldn't have picked a worse time for Bonucci to go

Every year you let a little bit go, its like 1 step forward 2 steps back, if i was a Juve fan i'd be angry, always at the cusp of somethign amazing but never really there. Sure you got 7 free Serie A titles (i say free because really, they were free apart from 1 stolen) but you are just not getting there with CL

We went to two CL finals in 3 years and were comfortably second best both times. That was the peak for this group.

As long as we're selling and reinvesting then I'm happy. Yeah we sold Bonucci. But we did secure Caldara. We did sign Orsolini who is promising. We signed Douglas Costa. We signed Schick pending a second medical. We're on Bernardeschi. Long gone are the days of us being linked to every player on the planet and signing Matri on a loan.

If Juventus isn't elite then there's certainly no elite team in Italy and that list must be very tiny. I'd place us one notch below Bayern, Barca and Real Madrid.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Still trying to recover from La Decima Silvera. I really can't with you guys rofl
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23 pm

i still cant believe this... either juve is smokin something too good, or something so horrible happened between bonucci and allergi that it was the case of either bonucci leaving or allergi cuz bridge is burned and there is no point of return...

i mean bonucci not long ago was courted by worlds best club with some insane offers! ok juventus got great young defenders in rugani and caldara, and they got chellini and barzagli too but im still in total disbelief juve sold him for 40 million to us

at this point i am a tad bit nervous as milan fan that we are gaining way too attention than needed that means added pressure. granted we have had solid signing but apart from biglia , we havent signed a single killer playmaker !! thats a problem to me

of all stars signings montolivo at some point will be regular with then wtf...
. cmon!
but bonucci signing is even wtf moment to me
doesnt change anything juve is still a benchmark they still have best team in italy

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:03 pm

In this thread

Juve should not be considered an elite club anymore - Page 4 Untitl10
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:25 pm

rofl

what a lovely day of summer this was for me  

full of ice cream and air condition , Mozart and Chopin , full of banter and lolz in abundance

that and sweet , sweet salt all over my screen ........ meant for my food of course , i made a mess when i just threw it all over the place like saltbae taught me

oh and Bonucci too , full of dat too

almost forgot about him

pheeewww what a day
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:21 pm

What a shitty day of summer this was for me, no exquisite Mozart at all, i've been listening to Puff Daddy's remix "i'll be missing you".

Bonucci was not in the plans for 2017-2018, it was hidden to the fans. Now the player doesn't want to leave Italy for family reasons so we "had" to sell to the biggest italian offer.

There was another solution which was 1v1 discussion to convince him to stay, but it seems we are too proud for that. We'll survive of course, yet i see this as Beppe's first major mistake.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 pm

i see where you are coming from , totally different experience here but oh well , that's lyf sometimes , you know ?

jokes aside was really listening to Mozart and some Chopin too , i fkn love both classical music and especially Mozart

so here's an upJjuventus for the exquisite Mozart part , credit where it's due
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:54 pm

rofl

What a clown club you've become
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 pm

I think you went from celebrating 6th place to cocky mood real quick Thumbs up

Juve should not be considered an elite club anymore - Page 4 6th_pl11
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Proud

we've been through things , dark things , what da ya want m8 , we deserved a moment after all these years . i see what's wrong with it but i'll have it , we missed our trips around

anyway , don't really see what's wrong with Matic

i can see him be very good for them , if they get him of course
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:43 pm

It looks like they are keeping Sandro though.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:22 am

M99 wrote:
Kick wrote:I kind of like what they're doing, tbh Wink

I have changed my mind. Completely agree with Kick here. Would like to extend my apologies to @rincon, my family, the GL Universe and the rest of the Juventus fanbase. Juventus's model is what all football clubs should aspire to be. Providing educational experiences for players and having a reasonable net spend in these crazy days where the likes of Bonucci go for 40 million while amassing a world record of CL silver medals is unbelievable. Such a great club it is.Based Marrota will lead them to La Decima Silvera within eight years and then all the haters will look so foolish.

Welcome to enlightenment.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:25 am

ES wrote:

rofl

What a clown club you've become

That would actually be a good signing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next