urbaNRoots
Freeza
RealGunner
breva
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG - Page 3 Empty Re: Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Have you seen the goals?

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG - Page 3 Empty Re: Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm

Have you guys seen Andryi Lunin, world's best young GK ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 24, 2021 6:22 pm

Think he's leaving and I think we have already signed him

Milan are close to signing Lille's GK, Maignan
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 24, 2021 7:05 pm

You aren't signing him unless you offload Sczezcney

Lets wait and see, i have doubts, they will meet this week.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 24, 2021 9:42 pm

With Milan making CL I doubt he leaves. Otherwise I'm sure we would have signed him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 24, 2021 11:08 pm

Romano saying Maignan from Lille to Milan is a done deal

Change thread to transfer speculation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 24, 2021 11:48 pm

My prediction : if he leaves Milan he joins PSG
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 am

Luca wrote:Romano saying Maignan from Lille to Milan is a done deal

Change thread to transfer speculation

Apparently, he has already arrived in Milano
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2021 12:41 am

Milan offer of 8 million a year stands for multiple years while Riola demand for his client is 10 million a year with additional a 20 million sign on fee   and only extending upto 2 years with release clause of 35 million should milan not qualify for CL league Rolling Eyes .

even if agreement were to be made, only in 6 months later club to undergo same thing with riola Very Happy .

i guess it is pretty clear at this point on maignan arrival

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am

Robespierre wrote:My prediction : if he leaves Milan he joins PSG

Don't mind if he signs for us.

But would be more than happy to avoid this signing. €10M net and the additional baggage that Raiola brings is already a huge red flag to me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 25, 2021 5:55 am

More so we cannot avoid the midfield rebuild any longer

Depends on how much transfer money is available, i assume not much, if we can afford just one big investment i'd rather sign a guy like Sergej for example
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 25, 2021 6:01 am

Okay, so i think he is 99% gone

Lets see which club pounces for him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 25, 2021 8:49 am

Yes, this is my prediction as well, despite them having Navas. PSG board+Leonardo appreciate him a lot, and Donnarumma won't move to a team unless its a clear upgrade. Juve are looking dubious as of now. Lets see what happens.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Will do some YouTube scouting on Maignan and let y’all know if he’s a worthy replacement. :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue May 25, 2021 6:33 pm

It's extremely shitty to lose one of the best GKs in the world for nothing and is honestly a testament to how powerful scumbags like Raiola are. Donnarumma, if he allows this to happen, will be one of the most traitorous players we ever had. In the few years, he had with us, despite the team being financially distraught and not winning anything of note, he gained more money than Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, and Seedorf did in all of their time with us. He is one of the best-paid athletes on the planet.

Sure, it is completely fair to say that without him, we wouldn't be in the CL. However, there are brilliant and cheap keepers (like Chelsea's Mendy) around, and we could have used the funds to strengthen elsewhere.

I think teams should stop dealing with agents like him, who clearly thrive in destabilizing clubs to mark-up the salary of their players and garnering as much transfer commissions as possible.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 25, 2021 6:42 pm

change the thread title please, if there's not actually recent news that he's staying
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 25, 2021 6:43 pm

Maignan passed his medical test, goodbye Gigio

Apparently Raiola is pushing for Barca

Casciavit wrote:Will do some YouTube scouting on Maignan and let y’all know if he’s a worthy replacement. :coffee:

Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG - Page 3 Maigna10

Looks promising

If Pioli applies the cat chemistry card he'll get 97 reflexes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Money aside, I'm not that pressed that he's leaving because he's a goalie.

I haven't confirmed this with stats or thought it through heavily, but replacing a goalie seems easier. I don't think the talent discrepancy between an elite goalie and a good goalie is as high as the talent discrepancy between an elite attacker/defender and a good attacker/defender imo. As long as you avoid those with a glaring weakness, I don't think there would be a big drop off.

Aside from Bravo and Kepa which goalies have big teams signed that have flopped? Donarruma isn't a Neuer type who has a once in a generation skillset. Replace him with any other good goalkeeper and I don't think results would be heavily impacted.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Casciavit wrote:Money aside, I'm not that pressed that he's leaving because he's a goalie.

I haven't confirmed this with stats or thought it through heavily, but replacing a goalie seems easier. I don't think the talent discrepancy between an elite goalie and a good goalie is as high as the talent discrepancy between an elite attacker/defender and a good attacker/defender imo. As long as you avoid those with a glaring weakness, I don't think there would be a big drop off.

Aside from Bravo and Kepa which goalies have big teams signed that have flopped? Donarruma isn't a Neuer type who has a once in a generation skillset. Replace him with any other good goalkeeper and I don't think results would be heavily impacted.

Couldn't disagree more. An elite goalie is the most integral ingredient of a successful team, it's an difference and an influence that's not very tangible but absolutely fundamental.

Now what I don't know is whether Donnarumma is one in the first place
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 25, 2021 7:14 pm

Also he is 22 years old, his prime is expected in 5 years. We are not talking of Buffon here. Every 2 seasons or so there is a saga about him leaving, asking for crazy money and all that, so there is no urgency to buy right now.

Losing Donnarumma is not that big of a deal, in fact today you replaced him with Maignan around 20 millions, who just won the championship, the page is already turned. I just realized you lose him for nothing, that much sucks Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Yea he's gone. Whoever gets him will get a world class keeper. Shame, I was hoping he would go on to become a legend for us but thats not possible with Raiola as his agent. I just hope he goes outside Serie A.

Curva Sud wrote:Finally. We are back in the Champions League; finally we see a Milan mentality; finally we see a club making courageous choices - you finally got off your balls! Of course, because for the good of Milan we have forgiven more than once because there is always a second chance for those who wear our wonderful shirt, especially if they are a badly advised kid!

But in life we ​​grow up, we mature, we make choices, sometimes from the heart, sometimes from the head! One becomes a man with responsibility and the moment passes when the choices are made by others for us!"

And then there is you, who grew up in the team you said you loved, who had all the fans on your side who wear the captain’s armband of that glorious team and finally with that team you can play the Champions League that at twenty you earned 6 million a year with, you do not miss anything more cars a beautiful house, boat holidays a dizzying bank account and they offer you two more so that you could never fall into poverty!

Yet it is not enough because you want more, much more, more and more! In the belief that your agent is the goose that lays the golden eggs, neglecting that he works for you! I wish you the best I wish you lots of money I wish you new machines new houses plus current accounts!

You won’t be able to buy what you lose today! The respect of the people, that respect that when one looks at you they say ‘he is really a beautiful person’. You will never be that, always the ungrateful boy, the attack boy, the boy with the money, the Raiola boy!

And if no one is desperate for you, ask yourself two questions … you are a liberation! No more tarantellas, no more talking about you and your agent, no more soap operas, no more blackmail!

Finally! Show some balls. Here is the evil of football! Protected and raised to Gods… Long live the ultras who once again saw it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTrJOIBlSP/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=0df0d56d-ecbb-452f-9385-360975521db4
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 26, 2021 11:16 am

Honestly I can't wait for him to get the F out.

Each year I have to hear of his desire for more money, his obese agent Raiola and how he literally makes it out as if he is doing a favour to Milanisti by staying, while affirming his love to us.

Maignan is here as it is and I am eager to see him, and Dollarumma to never see the fields of Milanello again.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 26, 2021 2:18 pm

That alone is a great reason to part ways with him. A phenom of a keeper, but he costs way too much for Milan to keep on their books. That's just the reality of the current situation.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 26, 2021 2:43 pm

Can't wait until Raiola is out of football. Greedy slime bucket.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 26, 2021 9:13 pm

Throwback to this legendary tweet.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:20 pm

Indeed

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next