urbaNRoots
Freeza
RealGunner
breva
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG - Page 2 Empty Re: Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG - Page 2 Empty Re: Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG

Post by M99 Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Di Marzio saying 80 million release clause, regardless of CL and no commission to Raiola.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-milan-donnarumma-rinnovo-a-un-passo-firma-prevista-sabato-sul-contratto-di-4-anni-le-ultime
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Donnarumma makes his fortune at PSG - Page 2 Jpi9CvA

another guy that got overhyped because he was young and put in a few good performances

I've seen him make numerous massive errors this season

has his stock among Italians gone down this season? Viviano is his ceiling IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Madrid dodged some serious, team ending bullets. Conetois, Jogba and now this Italian fraud Donnarumma. Buffon in the NT is so safe right now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Doc wrote:Madrid dodged some serious, team ending bullets. Conetois, Jogba and now this Italian fraud Donnarumma. Buffon in the NT is so safe right now.
Hopefully we dont sign sideway Hazard too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Firenze wrote:

another guy that got overhyped because he was young and put in a few good performances

I've seen him make numerous massive errors this season

has his stock among Italians gone down this season? Viviano is his ceiling IMO

Nah, I think he's rated just fine. Wonderful keeper who really makes some disastrous mistakes at times but for 19 years old, he's quite scary

I think he'll leave Milan and go to PSG or something and end up disappearing

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 pm

I think if he really wants to be a top keeper, he should stay at a relatively weak team to develop his skills.

Buffon crafted his skills in Parma before joining Juve.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:I think if he really wants to be a top keeper, he should stay at a relatively weak team to develop his skills.

The problem is his agent is Raiola and he's already the second highest earner on the team, even got his brother a cold million a year

There's only one way this ends and hopefully it leaves Milan overpaid and stronger in the long term

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:16 pm

still cant believe he made them pay his brother and they said ok rofl MIlan really have fallen off
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:19 pm

I think worse is that Bonucci is on 7.5M and Donnarumma is on 7 (if I recall correctly), it creates a horrid disparity and paying a keeper and your 30 year old centreback those wages is kind of unreal

For comparison, Higuain makes 7.5m and Dybala 6.5M

Its an extremely heavy investment into an area that may not win you matches like a proper forward can

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Luca wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:I think if he really wants to be a top keeper, he should stay at a relatively weak team to develop his skills.

The problem is his agent is Raiola and he's already the second highest earner on the team, even got his brother a cold million a year

Nonsense. You know what his problem is? His talent. Because it doesn't exist.
Saw this lad getting outperformed by David *bleep* Ospina TWICE. What is this? Never want to hear about this scrub EVER again.

It's all a *bleep* scam. Milan put some kid on the pitch and pay him big money hoping some idiot will buy him for a massive amount hoping to get the next big thing. Won't work. 6.55 this season. 6.55 in Serie A. OUT

Last edited by zigra on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 pm

it means the club is managed poorly, there is no wage structure. like with united, as soon as they signed Alexis, Pogba wanted bigger contract. now de gea.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it means the club is managed poorly, there is no wage structure. like with united, as soon as they signed Alexis, Pogba wanted bigger contract. now de gea.

That is what I’m refering to brother. The club’s wages are structured around two mega cucks

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:it means the club is managed poorly, there is no wage structure. like with united, as soon as they signed Alexis, Pogba wanted bigger contract. now de gea.

That is what I’m refering to brother. The club’s wages are structured around two mega cucks
But i would argue that Bonucci, contrary to Donnarumma has earned it. heck had he gone to another club he would make more. but Donnarumma has done nothing to all of a sudden be the second highest paid player in maybe the second biggest club ever on palmares. what a fall
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Bonucci's wages are not much of a problem. Few players will have the balls to go to Milan and ask to make as much as him. Donnarumma earning that much is the problem.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm

I agree with both of you. The fact of the matter is that if Donnarumma were to stay at Milan for 10 years or longer, his wages will only continue to rise. They set the starting point so unbelievably high for a 19 year old. However, remember that Milan either had to pay him or lose him. They’ll sell him now for much more in all honesty.

As for Bonucci, I’m not even bantering. I get his wages are more justified but they also doubled what Juventus was paying him basically and the difference between the two clubs these days is night and day. It ties up resources that could be better distributed. I mean, I’m sure no one would complain if Chiellini was on joint wages as Higuain or Dybala, why would we? But if Chiellini is making 7.5M and hoofing the ball up to Kalinic then maybe we have bigger problems

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 pm

they should sell him if they are truly going to get so much cash
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Can we agree on this?

It's impressive and all how he managed to establish himself as a starter at such a young age etc

but it turns out he's just not THAT great. He's not the next Buffon, he's not the next best keeper in the world.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 13, 2018 11:13 pm

yeah, just an overdevelopped teenager. He does have elite reflexes too i would say but the rest is pretty bad.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Way too early to be saying that, he's a keeper and as such the large majority are utter scrubs pre 25 years old.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 13, 2018 11:13 pm

He's 19 years old.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 13, 2018 11:15 pm

The next Buffon was always a ridicolous comparison.
That' s why few remember really Buffon to his age. But I remember him and he was already one of best GKs in the world . In fact he was vice Pagliuca in France 98 and Italy had great GK in that period.
p.s. I hate him also in Parma, not just for that fascist written Laughing
but especially because he was the only one able to save Ronaldo penalty kicks ffs.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 13, 2018 11:21 pm

I can agree on that. He burst onto the scene and that's impressive for his age, but I'm sorry..watching him at times this season, while he is young..hardly instilled me with confidence he will amount to become among the elite. Just error after error. He's 19 years old now. We have seen other very promising keepers at such an age. I will not write him off at all as someone who cannot become a great goalkeeper, but don't try to convince me he is already anywhere close to one.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 13, 2018 11:45 pm

So who is better than Donnarumma under 19 y/o?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:05 pm

This guy is no good. Except for his amazing reflexes, he has some shitty technique for a GK
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Have you seen the goals?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next