LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007

5 posters

Go down

LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007 Empty LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 23 Apr - 16:30

This club is finished. That final in Athens was the beginning of a dark dark decade that has drafted the club into being complete LOSERS, Bottlers, and Frankly useless.

Things we've bottled since that:

CL final
2 League-winning ambitions
EL final
FA Cup semi-final against freaking Aston Villa

and soon to come 4th place this season.

8th richest club in the world.....and the average age of the bench today, in a very pivotal time of the season was bloody 19 !!! with Alberto freaking Moreno being the most high profile player on the bench.

Negative net spend for 2 windows when were 8TH !!! can't defend set pieces for over half a decade now...lol

Man Utd have had all sort of injuries now, yet their bench today was still l10 times stronger than ours. They've won more trophies in the last 10 months than we have in the last TEN YEARS.

It's a slow death.....until the club gets ruthless and rids itself of consistent bottlers with loser mentality, and actually becomes determinant to bridge the gap with fierce and motivated competition, this is a whole looping cycle.

Honestly, from the 60th minute today, I fully expected us to lose today. It's a story that I've seen so many times in the last 6-7 years.

1-2 down at home at a crucial match for the top-4 and our game changers form the bench are:
Trent Arnold
Moreno
Grujic

FSG can *bleep* off. No body can defend them. They get a free pass just because they aren't as bad as the previous Yanks. Klopp is a *bleep* idiot too for not strengthening in summer and winter (all reports say that he thought squad is good enough and didn't want new additions).

Well Mr. Klopp, enjoy Thursday nights next week with a trip to Kazakhstan on Thursday, before playing Sunday morning away at Burnley. Only to get us to the final of the competition, and manage to *bleep* up there again.

A new contract for Lovren will be the end....the consistent reminder of us rewarding mediocrity and accepting it as a new norm. 10 years in the making....a club in slow decline...we'll be Aston Villa level in 10 years time.

This club is not winning trophies, and always manages to drag defeat from jaws of the victory. (and no, don't give me comebacks like BVB, if the end point is that pathetic second half vs. Sevilla in the final). There is no point in winning small battles, if we consistently lose the major wars.

Such a hopeless loop this

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007 Empty Re: LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007

Post by Nishankly Mon 24 Apr - 6:59

Amazing how you don't count the League cup finals, Mickey mouse trophy will make us look worse rofl

It really hurts every day Sepp, But I believe in Klopp. I think he'll sort it out. I believe he'll realize that certain members of the team who look good on the pitch are also part of the problem. He'll spend next season because if he doesnt, We'll lose a bunch of players and there will no coming back for a long time. Im already tired of finishing 7th 8th each year, I doesn't help any of us at all. I'd rather we be a bottom half which tries hard and strives to be in the top half battling each day then watching these frauds getting paid for nothing.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007 Empty Re: LFC- Bottling everything since May 2007

Post by McAgger Mon 24 Apr - 9:01

You forgot some other bottle jobs.

- The Chelsea FA Cup final where our 35m striker can't score in an open net with his supposed strength (heading)
- Losing EL semis because the squad is too weak minded to to handle a *bleep* an ashy cloud in the sky and a bit of long traveling by train.
- Losing the final in the mickey mouse cup because penalties are too much pressure.
- And the most frustrating thing, losing every match that has something huge at stake. So many times over the years we have lost a game that could have clinched a trophy or top 4 but NOPE the second the pressure increases on the players the whole club goes into meltdown mode and loses its shit.

But I 100% support Klopp. He's largely still stuck with David Brent's band of losers. I think for his 2 seasons now he's milked the shit out of them as far as he's been able to. This group isn't much better than what he's getting out of them.

And he's ONLY had 1 transfer window (2016 summer) to improve the team. Mane and Matip have already been massive improvements on a lot of the dross at our club (and to a lesser extent even Wijnaldum has been better).

And hopefully this summer he's able to make that caliber signings again.

And I really like all the links to the players we've been rumored VVD, Naby Keita, Douglas Costa, Brandt, Hames, Asensio, Lacazette. All of them will be improvements in key areas of the pitch.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon 24 Apr - 9:10

But because of whatever reasons Klopp didn't spend, We might not be able to sign any of them because we might miss out on the CL. Which will put us back to square 1.

I'd rather we finish 6th if we don't get the CL, Lose in the EL Qualifier and concentrate on the league again because majority of the squad will again be the same *bleep* mentally weak players.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 24 Apr - 9:36

I'm very much on the brink with this club. I cannot handle wasting so much time as I do on this thing that gives me no emotional reward.

For me Klopp has 2 more season where he has 100% of my backing otherwise I'm done with him, the club, and football. You're mad if you think I'm gonna keep consuming this garbage product FSG think they can get away with.

For 2017-18:
-We must get better players. If the team is not improved with the caliber of signings that I listed above then it's a failure.
-We have to sell most of these deadwood garbage bottlers that are currently stealing a living at the club.
-Compete in the league with the big boys and show improvements. Title and top 4 competing both are fine with me as long as there's clear improvements in defense and beating shit sides.
-WIN A *bleep* TROPHY.
-ABSOLUTE MUUUUUST BE IN CL for 2018-19.

I don't care how FSG and Klopp achieve those but they have to do it. If it means the next 4 games are the most important stretch of Klopp's career to get CL to get the better players in the summer to have a good season next year then he better *bleep* do it.

If we fail to get CL next season, then they better *bleep* turn into the most amazing scouts in history of the world and sign the most unbelievable talents who don't care about CL football. Either way next season those goals I outlines are the absolute minimum for me.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue 25 Apr - 5:17

Look the problem here is the Owners, i've had my issues with Klopp but let's not bury the bastard yet.

First thing's first since 2007 a lot in football has changed. football especially in the prem it's all about money now. Which we've never really had.

The money we have will keep us relevant, give us top four hopes and every decade we'll have a tittle run through some magic and probably lose most of the time.

We can't afford multiple players on above 200k salary's, we cant spend 60 mil plus on a single player, we can't spend 100mil plus in a window and think nothing of it, this is football, get used to it. Yes there are fairy tales i.e LCFC, but *bleep* me they don't happen every year let alone every decade.

Our Only hope is that FSG realise it will cost them too much to try and get us a tittle before they can sell us at a huge profit.

We need a billionaire to buy us for us to win the league. i can't see it any other way.

Even with Klopp, his been here 1.5 years and our defense is as bad as ever, our attack is great but we know the tittle isn't won on attack.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 25 Apr - 6:44

Atletico, Monaco, Juventus, and Dortmund all have less money than us.

How are they able to do so much better than us?

Hell even Spurs.

I don't like FSG and I would love it if we got some cash daddy billionaire oil sheik but it looks unlikely.

We are the 8th richest club in the world. Have we ever been the 8th best team in Europe for the past decade. Not even *bleep* close.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 25 Apr - 6:46

We struggle to be 8th best in England lmfaooooooooooo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue 25 Apr - 9:39

Don't call me James wrote:Atletico, Monaco, Juventus, and Dortmund all have less money than us.

How are they able to do so much better than us?

Hell even Spurs.

I don't like FSG and I would love it if we got some cash daddy billionaire oil sheik but it looks unlikely.

We are the 8th richest club in the world. Have we ever been the 8th best team in Europe for the past decade. Not even *bleep* close.
In England, relegation stragglers Palace splashed 30 mil for Benteke while Jordan freaking Ibe went for 15 mil. The situation is both crooked and different.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down