Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

+86
Glory
Helmer
elitedam
_LMG_10_
VivaStPauli
Chad31
Lex
Clutch
neuro11
NigelSH
Varnagel
Mamad
BORUSSIA!!
LoveSlug
adun101
alexjanosik
Vlad the Impaler
Arquitecto
boyzis
Hapless_Hans
Casciavit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
juvealbanian
Perucho21
Interman
Nivash
Zees
FennecFox7
farfan
Luca
Cruijf
Reinhard
ExtremistEnigma
Art Morte
Beautiful Football
futbol_bill
titosantill
messixaviesta
The Madrid One
zenmaster
BarcaLearning
futbol
El Gunner
sportsczy
Vibe
M99
urbaNRoots
Adit
Warrior
S
rincon
Kebab
danyjr
Thimmy
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
StrugaRock
Nishankly
Unique
Collblanc
Doc
Harmonica
Robespierre
The Demon of Carthage
Tomwin Lannister
CBarca
Blue Barrett
Socur Toxanarosa
Lucifer
Bankz
Myesyats
Lord Awesome
Freeza
zigra
Valkyrja
Pedram
jibers
Kaladin
BarrileteCosmico
terrance511
juve_gigi
guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
90 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by neuro11 Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Piers Morgan being called out. His response.... "you're talking nonsense" "you're behaving like a child" Laughing


Very Happy Very Happy the stupid is even struggling to respond.

Why would he challenge CR when he can make more headlines without challenging him?

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2207
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:04 pm

Watched this interview in full out of pure curiosity. It's frankly been overblown by the media, notably Piers himself.

CR7 isn't a great human being, but this was largely what we in the States call a "nothingburger".

Hyperbolic, sensationalist nonsense from Piers and lots of folks in the media.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:14 pm

what makes you say he isn't a great human being?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Casciavit Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:21 pm

I watched it too. My thoughts:

Piers Morgan's jaw must hurt from all the dick sucking he was doing. Although I'm glad he asked him what people wanted to hear, even though there was zero pusback from Piers on Ronaldo's responses. All the questions were framed in a way to make Ronaldo seem like he's in the right. I would've loved to hear Ronaldo's reply if Piers asked him why the team is performing better without him (75% win rate without him vs 25% with him).

Ronaldo then spent 53 seconds out of a 90 min interviewing roasting the Glazers. The rest was spent on:

- Dodging the question of him wanting to leave in the summer because of CL
- Overrating how much City wanted him
- Him getting butthurt about the claims that "no one wanted him" but then proceeds up to bring up Napoli, Sporting, and some Saudi team as candidates
- Claiming he didn't attend preseason because his daughter was dealing with bronchitis in the hospital for 1 week, and that he didn't feel like the club empathized with him on that
- Going yer da mode on the young players (lol at Garnacho getting blanked)
- Absolutely dragging Rangnick
- Saying he doesn't respect Ten Hag
- Implying Ten Hag is a liar
- Calling his former teammates and anyone who criticizes him 'rats'
- Gloating about himself. He must've called himself charismatic and good-looking like 5 times each
- Not being able to accept that at 37, and at his current level, he's not an outright starter for a team vying for the top places
- Thinking coaches who believe everyone should run and press are posers trying to revolutionize football (yet he's a big fan of Arsenal and Arteta? lol)
- Justifying leaving the game before it ended because he's not a player who comes on in the last 3 minutes of the game
- Seems to equate not being brought on against City and being told to come on against Spurs in the last minutes as hypocritical. There's a difference between coming on when you're already losing away 6-2 versus coming on at home in the dying minutes to see out a 2-0 victory.
- He's a big fan of Jordan Peterson

The interview was interesting because most players are boring drones and they don't let their personality shine. That being said you never hear about a player talking about the state of the team during the season. You also don't hear players disrespecting their current coach to the media. This may set an awful precedent moving forward.

Aside from that it didn't really teach us anything new. Ronaldo is vain, and still thinks he's the best in the world and he can't seem to accept that at 37, top teams aren't interested in making concessions for him because his output can't justify the structural and dressing room issues he gives the team.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9155
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:34 pm

El Gunner wrote:what makes you say he isn't a great human being?


There's a reason he no longer comes to the US. Says everything about what type of person he is.


McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:51 pm

lol stop speaking in code
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:55 pm

i don't know, unlike many, i kinda came away from the interview with a more humanized view of him... he's allowed to speak his mind and his version of the truth imo even if it won't change the reality of top clubs not wanting him anymore
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:lol stop speaking in code


Code? I thought it was common knowledge what he did to that woman in Las Vegas. Apparently not.

Even after a judge has recommended the case be dismissed, he's avoided setting foot on US soil since the incident. Odd behavior for a great person like him, isn't it?

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:57 am

speculation, assumptions and allegations
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:32 am

El Gunner wrote:i don't know, unlike many, i kinda came away from the interview with a more humanized view of him... he's allowed to speak his mind and his version of the truth imo even if it won't change the reality of top clubs not wanting him anymore
calling someone a rat is not normal human language let alone a professional. It came across as him victimising himself and calling everyone who give constructive criticism rats or jealous Laughing

Him leaving a game because he didn't want to come on in the last 3 minutes is pathetic. Plenty of legends have had that done to them at the end of their heights. None of them spoke ill of their coaches let alone left the bloody stadium. Utd pay him to play and behave according to a professional. He has now left the stadium multiple times and in his mind he thinks he is justified.  The guy lives in a bubble with a bunch of yes men around him. He can't even see when he does wrong and gives half arsed apologies that aren't even apologies because he follows the apology with a justification that's childish.

It's funny he sees RM in high regards now after spending the years in Juve criticising everything about RM. He is a little child in a big body.


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23995
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:09 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i don't know, unlike many, i kinda came away from the interview with a more humanized view of him... he's allowed to speak his mind and his version of the truth imo even if it won't change the reality of top clubs not wanting him anymore
calling someone a rat is not normal human language let alone a professional. It came across as him victimising himself and calling everyone who give constructive criticism rats or jealous Laughing

Him leaving a game because he didn't come on in the last 3 minutes is pathetic. Plenty of legends have had that done to them at the end of their heights. None of them spoke ill of their coaches let alone left the bloody stadium. Utd pay him to play and behave according to a professional. He has now left the stadium multiple times and in his mind he thinks he is justified. The guy lives in a bubble with a bunch of yes men around him. He can't even see when he does wrong and gives half arsed apologies that aren't even apologies because he follows the apology with a justification that's childish.

It's funny he sees RM in high regards now after spending the years in Juve criticising everything about RM. He is a little child in a big body.


Pretty much this

None of this is hyperbole. The guy is a narcissist and a huge dickhead. I don’t have any hate for him, at the end of the day he was an unbelievable player for us but yeah he’s not a good person, at least when it comes to football. There’s some sort of switch that turns on when he plays football and he becomes a huge piece of shit.

although can we please stop calling someone a rapist when there’s no concrete evidence? There’s not enough evidence. A manuscript that can be interpreted multiple ways is not evidence. I get the guy is a shitbag but rapist is a HUGE accusation. The girl was literally naked in his bathtub and wanted the $$$, she went for a civil case because she knows she was lying about the whole thing and there was no evidence to really get him. typical metoo behavior.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7407
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by neuro11 Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:08 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
calling someone a rat is not normal human language let alone a professional. It came across as him victimising himself and calling everyone who give constructive criticism rats or jealous Laughing

Him leaving a game because he didn't want to come on in the last 3 minutes is pathetic. Plenty of legends have had that done to them at the end of their heights. None of them spoke ill of their coaches let alone left the bloody stadium. Utd pay him to play and behave according to a professional. He has now left the stadium multiple times and in his mind he thinks he is justified.  The guy lives in a bubble with a bunch of yes men around him. He can't even see when he does wrong and gives half arsed apologies that aren't even apologies because he follows the apology with a justification that's childish.

It's funny he sees RM in high regards now after spending the years in Juve criticising everything about RM. He is a little child in a big body.


Thats really a good summary of him.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2207
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Arquitecto Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:54 pm

This entire thing is a total mess.

Cristiano has not said a thing wrong as outside of his thought on EtH who has simply stood up to a player who isn't doing much for the team, since CR does fuck all bar goals, he is bang on about all he said.

I am sorry but the guy is bigger than United himself and United fans can't cope with that. I love that he points out the flaws in a club that refuses to move up, is devoid of a winning mentality and speaks of a higher standard for them yet United nannies go all defensive. CR doesn't actually care for United his entire pull to the club was due to SAF otherwise he would not even consider City but the fact the Glazers have been a cancer to the club for over a decade. If he is speaking of how "they are the same" since he left therein lay the problem. Facilities, nutrition and progressive mentality and all. It's a club in a rather unattractive part of England so I totally get it. His fault for trying to instill his winning mentality in a club that have lacked it since the big Scot left. He is right about the youngsters as well.

Fact is CR is just a pawn in this as Piers saw an opportunity to milk it and him and he did exactly what he wanted to do, including using his passed away child as a head-liner so the villain here is the Piers, not Cristiano.

I get why United fans want him out as indeed he is a narcissist and quite frankly not so bright but I also don't see the evidence of how "he isn't a good person" for we simply don't. really know that and a lot of evidence points out to the contrary.

This has put a huge dent on his legacy as yet he also needs to accept he is quite finished as if he wasnt dumb as a bulb he'd do what Zlatan did to Milan, which is completely change the culture of the club. Watch Zlatan's ferocious table turning speech in the locker room for an example.

But the media has definitely manipulated how he is seen and wrongfully so as beyond his unneeded comments on ten Haag I agree with all he said.

Was also unnecessary his passive aggressive hit on him by naming Zidane, Carlo, Max and SAF as top coaches in shade of that, for only liking people who like him is quite frankly insecure as it does make sense for he was always close to players and figures who sucked up to him always.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11755
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:14 pm

I think United fans failed to see the bigger picture here. They focused on the disrespectful side of the interview and completely ignored Ronaldo's warnings.

He basically told them that their club is being run like a circus and that the entire club structure needs replacement from top to bottom...which I'm sure deep down, they all completely agree with him.

Also, no need to call for his head because he's already gone. When you publicly attack the owners, all the powerful executives at the club and the manager, it means you have gone for war and that you already know that your days at your club is already numbered.

I'd focus more on his message and less on him if I were a United fan.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6640
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:57 pm

He didn't say anything new or that they don't already know, tbf
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27880
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think United fans failed to see the bigger picture here. They focused on the disrespectful side of the interview and completely ignored Ronaldo's warnings.

He basically told them that their club is being run like a circus and that the entire club structure needs replacement from top to bottom...which I'm sure deep down, they all completely agree with him.

Also, no need to call for his head because he's already gone. When you publicly attack the owners, all the powerful executives at the club and the manager, it means you have gone for war and that you already know that your days at your club is already numbered.

I'd focus more on his message and less on him if I were a United fan.

exactly
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:42 pm

Arquitecto wrote:This entire thing is a total mess.

Cristiano has not said a thing wrong as outside of his thought on EtH who has simply stood up to a player who isn't doing much for the team, since CR does fuck all bar goals, he is bang on about all he said.

I am sorry but the guy is bigger than United himself and United fans can't cope with that. I love that he points out the flaws in a club that refuses to move up, is devoid of a winning mentality and speaks of a higher standard for them yet United nannies go all defensive. CR doesn't actually care for United his entire pull to the club was due to SAF otherwise he would not even consider City but the fact the Glazers have been a cancer to the club for over a decade. If he is speaking of how "they are the same" since he left therein lay the problem. Facilities, nutrition and progressive mentality and all. It's a club in a rather unattractive part of England so I totally get it. His fault for trying to instill his winning mentality in a club that have lacked it since the big Scot left. He is right about the youngsters as well.

Fact is CR is just a pawn in this as Piers saw an opportunity to milk it and him and he did exactly what he wanted to do, including using his passed away child as a head-liner so the villain here is the Piers, not Cristiano.

I get why United fans want him out as indeed he is a narcissist and quite frankly not so bright but I also don't see the evidence of how "he isn't a good person" for we simply don't. really know that and a lot of evidence points out to the contrary.

This has put a huge dent on his legacy as yet he also needs to accept he is quite finished as if he wasnt dumb as a bulb he'd do what Zlatan did to Milan, which is completely change the culture of the club. Watch Zlatan's ferocious table turning speech in the locker room for an example.

But the media has definitely manipulated how he is seen and wrongfully so as beyond his unneeded comments on ten Haag I agree with all he said.

Was also unnecessary his passive aggressive hit on him by naming Zidane, Carlo, Max and SAF as top coaches in shade of that, for only liking people who like him is quite frankly insecure as it does make sense for he was always close to players and figures who sucked up to him always.

agree with everything here, except i don't see how Piers is the villain... i think it's pretty clear they both agreed on what the material and topics of this interview would be about beforehand
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20930
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:42 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think United fans failed to see the bigger picture here. They focused on the disrespectful side of the interview and completely ignored Ronaldo's warnings.

He basically told them that their club is being run like a circus and that the entire club structure needs replacement from top to bottom...which I'm sure deep down, they all completely agree with him.

Also, no need to call for his head because he's already gone. When you publicly attack the owners, all the powerful executives at the club and the manager, it means you have gone for war and that you already know that your days at your club is already numbered.

I'd focus more on his message and less on him if I were a United fan.


This Heart

I did end up skimming through the whole thing, and it was pretty much what I expected. CR7's career at the top level might be over now, but at least it's now public knowledge that the club has stagnated internally. Remains to be seen if the club actually decides to address that issue.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:01 pm

 



good riddance

cancer gone, he's someone elses problem now

pray he stinks it up wherever he goes
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33589
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:18 pm

He must have an agreement with some club. Who could it be?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23995
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by farfan Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:26 pm

MLS probably Laughing

Knowing how much of a stats whore he is, I think he's setting his sight on the 1,000 career goals record. He can only achieve that playing in a lesser league.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5474
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:29 pm

obviously a CL team but that rules out most unless he's slashing his wages by a 75%

Chelsea's new owners could want a statement signing but he's clearly finished in the PL

Bayern could use the marketing but claimed several times he wasnt compatible with them or something

Serie A would be the move for longevity

Napoli were interested over the summer but heh would, again, have to slash dem wages
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33589
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:33 pm

The only ones I can think of are Chelsea
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23995
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm

There's only one man in football stupid enough to sign Ronaldo at this point (outside of MLS or Saudi Arabia retirement PR deals) and that is Todd "what if we made the soccer ball to be shaped like a cheeseburger" Boehly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34020
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:02 pm

Can't say I'm surprised as it was expected. The minute he gave that interview, his days became numbered.

I don't think he'll struggle to get offers though. The only thing that would pose a stumbling block and scare off clubs from trying to get him is his salary, but I'm sure he will considerably decrease it now.

I think his only criterion at this point is CL football and there are many clubs who can offer him that .
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6640
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by M99 Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:13 pm

Firenze wrote:obviously a CL team but that rules out most unless he's slashing his wages by a 75%

Chelsea's new owners could want a statement signing but he's clearly finished in the PL

Bayern could use the marketing but claimed several times he wasnt compatible with them or something

Serie A would be the move for longevity

Napoli were interested over the summer but heh would, again, have to slash dem wages


Napoli have a good thing going. They are on course to win the league with a stacked attack. Adding a possible disruption like Ronaldo would be quite stupid.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30360
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 42 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum