Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:35 am

If only RAW was 2 hours and had the SD roster/storylines. Just can't seem to take the actual SD brand seriously after the way it's been treated over the years.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 am

What happened before is completely irrelevant to me.

It wasn't live before and had zero storylines, main event scene is great on Smackdown right now.

Oh and RG you probably know this now but Bray won lol, I went to sleep after that post lol.

My only real issue with the show is just like Raw the Tag team division is a bit garbage tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 am

Okay this is *bleep* weird....

Orton said on Smackdown to Bray as long as you are the master and I am the servant I refuse to face you at WM.

Now Bryan said there's going to be a battle royal to decide the No 1 contender for WM next week.

I mean I'm interested to see where it all goes but it's confusing AF atm lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

The 2/3 Hours is a big thing surely but also look @ the storylines.

The rejuvenation of the Miz.

The Entire Diva Division - They created Bliss & Carmella, both of whom are successful characters, Natalya is less of a joke, Naomi got a makeover.

Baron Corbin legit looks like a star.

Even low end guys like Kalisto, Apollo Crews, Health Slater, Accession etc are doing something decent !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Okay this is *bleep* weird....

Orton said on Smackdown to Bray as long as you are the master and I am the servant I refuse to face you at WM.

Now Bryan said there's going to be a battle royal to decide the No 1 contender for WM next week.

I mean I'm interested to see where it all goes but it's confusing AF atm lol.

Another storyline element to eventual Bray-Orton match
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Honestly I hope it means Luke Harper wins the battle royal and it becomes a Triple threat tbh.

Wouldn't be right if the culmination of this Wyatt Family storyline happens and Harper is left in the shuffle.

He's been just as big a factor as Orton and Wyatt tbh and just as entertaining, also how the crowd reacts everytime he's out there since turning is another reason to do it imo.

Not against the singles match at all but the option is right there on their laps now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:15 pm

I think that's probably the plan and it would be an insane main event imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Shane vs AJ confirmed

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 pm

AJ looks handsome with that chinstrap beard and hairstyle. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Unless they rehash it in the coming weeks, quite happy with how they've seperated AJ from Cena without making him look like shit, which makes a change.

Outlasted Cena at the chamber PPV

Didn't eat the pin in the triple threat.

In years gone by he'd have been the one eliminated 3rd last instead of Cena and eaten a sister abi on SD
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Can't wait to see him sell Shane's air punches at Mania tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 pm

So Bullet Club comes out to lay the smack on Roman and he escapes the magic killer and destroys them 'til they scurry away. Is this a *bleep* you to fan service? Or do they legitimately think people are marking out for this?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Perhaps a better shoot than punk's. It is scripted obviously but everything is 100% true lol. His emotions and the way he says seems so authentic.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Actually, that might be one of the best shoots in wrestling history.

The way crowd turned from booing Heyman to cheering him. Incredible.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:15 am

"I'm not crying, my eyes are red because I was smoking a joint with Van Dam"

"The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year, is because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays!"

rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:17 am

RIP JeriKO Sad
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 am

Corbin has been handpicked for a main event push, according to Meltzer. Laughing

Looks like they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 am

RealGunner wrote:Perhaps a better shoot than punk's. It is scripted obviously but everything is 100% true lol. His emotions and the way he says seems so authentic.

Heyman is one of the best talkers in the industry. This particular pipebomb was just unreal.

And regarding his ownage of JBL, it's sort of true. If Brock was still with wwe back then, HHH would've been drafted to SD as a babyface. But that dint work out. Evolution was hot and even though he got drafted to SD in storyline mode, he immediately came back to Raw the week later to reunite with Evolution. JBL got a push instead and became one of the top heels on the show.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Onyx wrote:Corbin has been handpicked for a main event push, according to Meltzer. Laughing

Don't really understand why someone who would praise Strowman would disagree with a Corbin push when Corbin is better in pretty much everyway imaginable.

Character and his motivations are more interesting, better in the ring, better promo and everything else etc etc.

Corbin has been earmarked for a main event push since day one, which was nearly a year ago and it still hasn't happened. This tells me that they are aware he's not ready for that slot yet and they are slowly pushing him through the card.

I wouldn't say they are scraping the barrel anyway, Bray Wyatt, John Cena, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose are all ahead of him in the pecking order on Smackdown and Miz is about the same level in terms of the show is run.( everyone knows Miz is a far superior performer though)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Strowman's much better imo. Has a larger than life big time feel to him and he's a legit monster. When he's in the ring with Lesnar, Goldberg etc it always feels special.

Corbin's just a tall guy who's average at everything imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Corbin SUCKS.

FFS moal i thought you had good taste smh :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Onyx wrote:Corbin has been handpicked for a main event push, according to Meltzer. Laughing

not surprising, Vince has been super high on him from day 1, remember reading reports on it

loves him because he's tall

I like his gimmick from what I've seen of it, haven't watched in forever but before brand split he was ass in ring, could have improved I guess.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 am

Onyx wrote:Strowman's much better imo. Has a larger than life big time feel to him and he's a legit monster. When he's in the ring with Lesnar, Goldberg etc it always feels special.

Corbin's just a tall guy who's average at everything imo.

In other words you don't watch him and fall back on the mythical larger than life nonsense which doesn't actually exist.

Cool. Corbin is better in the ring, He's a better promo ( they both suck here mind) and Corbin's character and motivations for said character are FAR FAR superior and it's not even close.

I like Strowman btw, i just don't see why someone would support him but say Corbin sucks when the reality is they both have deserved the push they have recieved so far.

If you said all this about Corbin a few months ago you would have been right, but the same could be said for Strowman. People can improve.

Casciavit wrote:Corbin SUCKS.

FFS moal i thought you had good taste smh :facepalm:

No he doesn't lol, you just feel threatened by him because you are Ambrose fan lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:05 am

Corbin's above average. He really isn't anything special.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:23 am

Threatened Laughing

Nah homie I've been calling Corbin crap since his NXT days. I've also been saying Ambrose is going to do the job at WM for weeks now as well.

Corbin brings NOTHING. He isn't over, he doesn't have a good look, his mic skills are trash, and he's a very ordinary wrestler.

Bring any tall guy off the street and he'll be capable of doing what Corbin does. He's a vanilla giant. Nothing more, nothing less.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:15 am

From time to time people have something special going for them which makes up for their lack of mic skills or in ring ability. Lesnar and Goldberg aren't the greatest at either, but they're both believable beasts with a larger than life aura. Strowman is basically the same imo.

Corbin technically is better on the mic and in the ring, but he's not great at either and there's nothing special about him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next