VanDeezNuts
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin?

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:30 am

Havertz has actually very high ceiling to be a WC player. But the main problem is whether he will develop further at Chelsea. Chelsea are a club without any particular identity, at least in terms of playing style... at least before Lampard, I never understood what Chelsea used to play as football Laughing . Coaches tend to disappear regularly at the club. For the sake of German team in the coming years, I hope Lampard stays there for longer time. If Havertz and Werner start linking up together, it can be a very threatening combination.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kia Havertz Watch - Next Marko Marin?

Post by Thimmy Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Well, for once, I’d like to see one of these players that Hans treats like victims to the supposed tyranny or incompetence of their current clubs, transfer to Bayern. It would make my day to see him come up with explanations as to why they don’t perform, and who is to blame for it. Something tells me he would simply stop mentioning them if they did play for Bayern, but I suppose that remains to be seen.

both of Coutinho and Odrioszola won a treble with Bayern after being mistreated horribly at their clubs!

If you ever mentioned those two when they were at their former clubs, I didn’t notice it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:36 am

Loving the salt in this thread Proud

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:00 am

Havertz-Pulisic-Werner is definitely a combo to look out for. Will definitely watch more Chelsea next season, somehow they've managed to become kind of likeable.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:06 am

Myesyats wrote:Havertz-Pulisic-Werner is definitely a combo to look out for. Will definitely watch more Chelsea next season, somehow they've managed to become kind of likeable.
It's cause they ain't been winning shit.

Having said that, Chelsea are quietly building a great team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:01 pm

Nothing "quiet" about it mate Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:26 pm

danyjr wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Havertz-Pulisic-Werner is definitely a combo to look out for. Will definitely watch more Chelsea next season, somehow they've managed to become kind of likeable.

Having said that, Chelsea are quietly building a Leverkusen level team.

FIFY
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:50 am

danyjr wrote:

Having said that, Chelsea are quietly building a great team.

knowing the new manager syndrome at Chelsea, I will not be surprised if they run away with the title this season. Only thing they need is a new GK or improved performances from Kepa.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:49 am

no way they do much with a bunch of Bundesfodder recruits, see them competing with us for Top 4 again at most

but I am very interested to see if this Havertz kid is legit, so much hype the previous couple of years
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:46 pm

German Jesse Lingard
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:German Jesse Lingard

what BS, stop being salty Laughing
how many young players are there who have 43 goals and 30 assists before turning 21 in top leagues in Europe! I guess he has 20 goal + assists in last 3 seasons or so!
My only curiosity is whether he will adapt to EPL quickly enough.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:37 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:German Jesse Lingard

lmaao

Hans is hella salty over this signing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:38 am

so what if I am

Chelsea :facepalm:

why would anyone go to Chelsea? Dumb kid
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:46 am

Cant blame Hans
Every Bayern fan was dreaming of Havertz to take place of Müller in future.

Going to Chelsea was the dumbest thing the kid could have done in his entire life, that I agree with.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:so what if I am

Helmer wrote:Cant blame Hans

Going to Chelsea was the dumbest thing the kid could have done in his entire life, that I agree with.

rofl

why are you guys so salty over this?

We're building something special here, and this summer is just the beginning, next summer we're going to be spending big too. Havertz is going to be an integral part of that, his profile fits what Lampard wants in a midfielder.

But hey, because he didn't join your team, it's a horrible decision Rolling Eyes
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:21 am

It's completely unwarranted and reminds me when RWO had nightmares about any German going to the PL Laughing

The kid wants a bigger challenge in his career and has it now. Bayern would be the more fitting move but better than staying in dead ass Leverkusen.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am

Kick wrote:
But hey, because he didn't join your team, it's a horrible decision Rolling Eyes

Exactly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Kick wrote:

rofl

We're building something special here, and this summer is just the beginning, next summer we're going to be spending big too. Havertz is going to be an integral part of that, his profile fits what Lampard wants in a midfielder.

I would just wait and watch. When results do not go your away, if you would still stick with all these young players and Lampard. Only time will tell.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Just happy whenever anyone who's promising leaves Leverkusen. That club is cursed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Helmer wrote:
Kick wrote:

rofl

I would just wait and watch. When results do not go your away, if you would still stick with all these young players and Lampard. Only time will tell.

Like we dropped Hazard when results didn't go our way in the early days?

Whether or not Lampard stays, the club is building an identity, we'll bring in a similar manager to replace him when he does leave and Havertz will continue to play. The only reason he may not succeed is if he flops himself, which I don't see happening.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:32 am

Helmer wrote:
Kick wrote:

rofl

Chelsea's terrible reputation for young players is mostly due to Mou tbf, and he's no longer there
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Kick wrote:

Exactly

Not sure what folks don't understand. If the player joined my fav team, excellent decision. If he joined another, failed transfer and would flop.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:27 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Kick wrote:

Exactly

Not sure what folks don't understand. If the player joined my fav team, excellent decision. If he joined another, failed transfer and would flop.

It's just common sense, really
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Typo in the title
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Warrior wrote:Typo in the title

no there is not

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:37 pm

Ah i see, he's decent but not great ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next