Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 22 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:10 am

@RealGunner wrote:How much are they going to milk this finished franchise

Finished? Not even close imo

The sad part is how little they're doing with it so far. But I like a lot of these moves.

Still too many old-stories and re-threads and still no original jedi story

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 22 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:17 am

Following the same strategy as Marvel ? They will milk until the very last drop. Basically they build a whole universe. It is great for current and later kids they see Star Wars develop to this extent.

KOTOR film/series, that's all i ever wanted. Still haven't seen episode IX, even spoilt myself and forgot everything Laughing Lost interest for the franchise, Obi-Wan and Bad Batch sparks curiosity but i doubt to ever see them unless accidentally
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:24 am

@M99 wrote:Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 22 6e2l57s93g461
this is pretty ridiculous
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:33 am

Jar Jar deserves his own story, unpopular opinion he was a fun character

A goofy comedy animation film, for that Disney is proven quality
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:40 pm

@Warrior wrote:Following the same strategy as Marvel ? They will milk until the very last drop. Basically they build a whole universe. It is great for current and later kids they see Star Wars develop to this extent.

KOTOR film/series, that's all i ever wanted. Still haven't seen episode IX, even spoilt myself and forgot everything Laughing Lost interest for the franchise, Obi-Wan and Bad Batch sparks curiosity but i doubt to ever see them unless accidentally

That's all I ever wanted as well.

SWKOTOR 1 and 2, will never forget the moment I discovered I was Revan. Storytelling was world class.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Watched some of the teasers, looks good.

Its the marvel people in the end so I expect a certain standard of quality thats higher than most the star wars stuff pre-mandalorian.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:18 am

That Mandalorian S2 finale was fucking epic.

I'm gob-smacked.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Excellent finale. What a way to end the season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:32 pm

Is season 2 less episodic?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Yeah the show gets less episodic as it goes on. Season 2 still starts that way but it things start to come together more and by the end its a lot more sequential.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Episode 2.02 was absolutely terrible.

This new one is much better though. Finally getting to the good stuff. No idea why there’s such a dumb filler episode in an 8 episode show for streaming.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum