Nishankly
rincon
Myesyats
26 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

European Refugee Crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: European Refugee Crisis

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Turkey's and Russia's military actions in Syria are not the right thread to discuss terrorist attacks in Europe, btw.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:34 pm

rincon wrote:Why don't we have a better idea of who carried away the attack before we start condemning people.

Here it is frequently updated with new info
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-38370364

What would a Pakistani muslim be doing on a Christmas market then? They didn't find the gun on him though. I thought it was confirmed, my bad.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:
rincon wrote:Why don't we have a better idea of who carried away the attack before we start condemning people.

What would a Pakistani muslim be doing on a Christmas market then? They didn't find the gun on him though. I thought it was confirmed, my bad.

The same reason a pakistani muslim is there at all. GLOBALIZATION, a thing which all Europeans benefit from.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:37 pm

Myesyats wrote:

He could be doing whatever I was doing over the weekend at a christmas market too. I'm not religious at all but I enjoy the drinks, food and people, thats pretty much what its about. If he did it (and whoever else) then slam them away, just saying its good to wait for more clear info before the wrong person gets the blame.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Well, it was reported that the suspect was known to Police for several minor offences and used several names.... seemed like it was the man. I'll be following the updates
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well, it was reported that the suspect was known to Police for several minor offences and used several names.... seemed like it was the man. I'll be following the updates

All we know for sure is that it was a Polish truck.

I'm sure you appreciate the German police and public not stopping there to draw conclusions.

So I'd appreciate it too if you could muster the decency to stfu with political points just for a while
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:23 pm

The Polish owner of the truck was shot dead way before the attack

How can you not make this political if it was with 99% certainty a terrorist attack.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Aleppo tonight. First christmas celebration in 5 years !!

What a joy to see. F U Jihadis/Wahabbis/Salafists and their shameless propagandist in the West funded by Saudi/Qatari petrodollar and the idiot sheeps who buy it

Long live the a secular Syria !!

https://twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/811277924657745920

https://twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/811284489007755264

How can I embedd tweets ?

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:06 pm

European Refugee Crisis - Page 2 1*9IuQSgkNUAY4yUPBBg4A_g
Yes, it's great to see that. I obviously rather have Assad than the rebels, this picture is self explanatory.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 am

Would have liked to the see the full chart, Including ISIL and the SDF. +1 either ways.

Also why did the Saudi's change their alliance from the SDF to the Al Nusra front suddenly?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:15 pm

You know what the funny part is - US trained say 60 special rebels to fight against ISIS, in the end only 4 or 5 were moderate & were willing to do so.

CIA & Pentagon for a while funded different rebel groups & they ended up killing each other. Many of these groups are affiliated with Al Qaeda - Many of these rebels are killing civilians.

It's a *bleep*!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Well, it was reported that the suspect was known to Police for several minor offences and used several names.... seemed like it was the man. I'll be following the updates

All we know for sure is that it was a Polish truck.

I'm sure you appreciate the German police and public not stopping there to draw conclusions.

So I'd appreciate it too if you could muster the decency to stfu with political points just for a while

Can you imagine that, Hopeless Hans? German police actually dug deeper and they came to a conclusion that the Polish owner of the truck was alive till just before the incident and until the last minute tried to save precious lives of the innocent people.

So I'd appreciate if you stopped being a sheep. Nobody is safe in your country.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:30 pm

You missed his point. It was to stop jumping to conclusion without information, and he was right. The man they had arrested was just a random guy in the end.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:48 pm

I already told you I misread the news and thought it was already confirmed it was the man. I admitted to the mistake, my bad.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:54 am

Once again I am proven right..... The offender is a 24-year-old Tunisian "asylum seeker" as they call 'em. Arrived in July 2015.

He rode a truck into a group of people because he was denied asylum that he wanted to get without any effort. Just because he's such a poor soul....How is it that he cannot stay and defend his country but can go and kill innocent people that wanted to celebrate Christmas with their families.

Good riddance. Keep being sheep.

Thanks to your BS policy on the borders we have soldiers and tanks on the streets in Poland and in Budapest, Hungary...... So much for the holiday spirit *slow clap*
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:11 am

What's wrong in Tunisia?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:32 am

It is ironical that there is so much hue & cry about the loss of a Western life, a while life but no1 gives a shit when millions of innocent Iraqis are killed. I have full sympathy for these deaths & it is incredibly sad.

But there were many ISIS attacks in Africa, many stable decent countries in Africa & no1 gives a sh**. Now you have 1 guy driving a truck or so & all hell breaks lose.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 am

Eh it's human nature to care more about what's closer to home

I.E if your dad died on the same day as the German truck attack in a different scenario you'd probably ignore that in favour of the more relevant incident.

People in Europe can relate more to other Europeans who are out shopping for Christmas and getting slaughtered than they can to people half way across the World with little to no mainstream media coverage.

Same reason people mourn their favourite celebs over random deaths you read on Sky News or whatever. It's hardly a damning statement it's not ironic at all.

Breaking news, people care more about things they can relate to and see on the news. Holy shit the human race is evil.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 am

Myesyats wrote:Once again I am proven right..... The offender is a 24-year-old Tunisian "asylum seeker" as they call 'em. Arrived in July 2015.

He rode a truck into a group of people because he was denied asylum that he wanted to get without any effort. Just because he's such a poor soul....How is it that he cannot stay and defend his country but can go and kill innocent people that wanted to celebrate Christmas with their families.

Good riddance. Keep being sheep.

Thanks to your BS policy on the borders we have soldiers and tanks on the streets in Poland and in Budapest, Hungary...... So much for the holiday spirit *slow clap*

Keep on with your nonsense.

"Once again you are proven right?"?

right about what? jumping on the hate train against a Pakistani man with no evidence, and then blaming the refugees for it?

Guess what, this Tunisian man is not such a refugee. Because...

Nishankly wrote:What's wrong in Tunisia?

This guy is a criminal and had served a sentence in Italy, he had been in Europe for 7 years. That's right, he didn't come because of ISIS or whatever else. So take your overreactions and sense of superiority over these people somewhere else.

The irony when you say "keep being sheep", and yet get everything wrong just to jump on a political agenda...
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:11 pm

I didn't get "everything" wrong. He's a muslim asylum seeker. Same motives and profile as the refugees. This case is even worse as the police already had him and let go of him.

If there's nothing wrong in Tunisia then why he had been looking for an asylum in Germany? Another example of fantastic foreign policy by the Germans. Truly genius.

These muslims coming into Europe are not asylum seekers. They just want to "islamize" Europe.

Not too long into the future the most common surname in Germany will be Mohammed instead of Mueller.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:I didn't get "everything" wrong. He's a muslim asylum seeker. Same motives and profile as the refugees. This case is even worse as the police already had him and let go of him.

If there's nothing wrong in Tunisia then why he had been looking for an asylum in Germany? Another example of fantastic foreign policy by the Germans. Truly genius.

These muslims coming into Europe are not asylum seekers. They just want to "islamize" Europe.

Not too long into the future the most common surname in Germany will be Mohammed instead of Mueller.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:26 pm

rincon wrote:That's right, he didn't come because of ISIS or whatever else.

He pledged his loyalty to the IS.........

What is it with Westerns and their love for mass immigration? The English celebrate when they have become a demographic minority in London...

And anyone who is against such policy is a racist.

It's either open doors for everyone or you're a nazi. The stupidest shit I've seen.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Have some better reading comprehension. He didn't come to europe because of ISIS as he has been here for 7 years. Its not about love of mass immigration, its about not discriminating and generalizing.

Yes you did get it wrong, "refugees welcome" was your answer to the attack happening. This man is NOT a victim of ISIS, and did NOT come to europe with the refugees, he is NOT from the same countries as most refugees.

"same motives and profile as the refugees" gtfo.

Pinning the blame on refugees for this is ridiculous, might as well blame it on polish truck owners, why? because both are victims here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:09 pm

He is Muslim, he was seeking for an asylum and he has pledged loyalty to ISIS. What part can't YOU comprehend? Just because he came here earlier doesn't change nothing, not one bit

What are you trying to say anyway? Only that I jumped the gun and blamed refugees too early? For a fact, I apologized, and you should let it go because the problem goes a long way and doesn't stop there.

Also why should I blame Polish truck owner? For being shot in the head by a jihadist?

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Yes! Here we are!

"Also why should I blame Polish truck owner? For being shot in the head by a jihadist?"

Exactly the same as:

"Also why should I blame Syrian refugees? For being shot in the head by a jihadist?"

You are blaming victims for the crimes committed unto them.

you see?

Myesyats wrote:What are you trying to say anyway? Only that I jumped the gun and blamed refugees too early? For a fact, I apologized, and you should let it go because the problem goes a long way and doesn't stop there.

Yeah you apologize and say let it go yet all of your subsequent posts are a smug "I am right, I told you so", doesn't seem very consistent there.

Myesyats wrote:He is Muslim, he was seeking for an asylum and he has pledged loyalty to ISIS. What part can't YOU comprehend? Just because he came here earlier doesn't change nothing, not one bit

Yes it does change thing quite a bit. He is not a refugee of this crisis. He is just a criminal, simple as that. The fact that he shares a faith with 1 billion people doesn't tell you anything or give you the right to blame the rest. Should we blame all Christians for the crimes committed by one?

What part can't you comprehend?

You blame the acts of a criminal who takes advantage of a situation to commit his crimes on people with a completely different background and story that stem from a place thats just as far from Tunisia as Poland is!

Absurd. This is plain racism and discrimination.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:59 pm

People saying you can't blame Islamic Terrorism on Islam is like saying drugs play no part in people becoming a drug addict.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next