ganso or pastore ?

+9
Forza
fadjriemilan
cositomilan
Cruijf
Ganso
M99
BiasedMilanFan3
Milantildeath
maruf063
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty ganso or pastore ?

Post by maruf063 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 am

lot of rossoneri are wondering if we are going to buy Ganso or Pastore... with due respect to Argentinians i wish to see Ganso in Milan as i don't think apart from Messi and Zanetti any other can deliver at big times... it's not about quality, it's about mentality and suiting the Milan system that Brazilians tend to do smoothly :idea:

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 am

I'd love both of them, but I'd prefer Ganso because we historically use Brazilians over Argentine players. Although Pastore is already fluent in Italian, that's always a plus.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by maruf063 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 am

i have seen ganso playing at the copa and to me he is way better than Neymar as he is a team player and a gentleman... no showboating ,just plain and simple but intelligent play that Milan are currently lacking

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 am

Just because you showboat, doesn't necessarily make you any less of a team player or a gentleman. Just ask Ronaldinho.

But OT,
Ganso.
EASILY.
He wants Milan, Milan want him. that's CONFIRMED. Milan have been negotiating for months for Ganso so we would be crazy to give up now. Also Ganso is more versatile than Pastore and hey, he might not know Italian but seeing as how Robinho and Pato also speak Portuguese, I don't think the fluency of our attack will take a huge beating.


Last edited by BiasedMilanFan3 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by M99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Ganso.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

ganso

1-hes brazilian and would easily adapt
2-he can play as a LCM and CAM,which are the positions we are in most desperate need

id never say no to pastore though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Just because you showboat, doesn't necessarily make you any less of a team player or a gentleman. Just ask Ronaldinho.

But OT,
Ganso.
EASILY.
He wants Milan, Milan want him. that's CONFIRMED. Milan have been negotiating for months for Ganso so we would be crazy to give up now. Also Ganso is more versatile than Pastore and hey, he might not know Italian but seeing as how Robinho and Pato also speak Brazilian, I don't think the fluency of our attack will take a huge beating.

ganso or pastore ? Implied-facepalm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Ganso wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Just because you showboat, doesn't necessarily make you any less of a team player or a gentleman. Just ask Ronaldinho.

But OT,
Ganso.
EASILY.
He wants Milan, Milan want him. that's CONFIRMED. Milan have been negotiating for months for Ganso so we would be crazy to give up now. Also Ganso is more versatile than Pastore and hey, he might not know Italian but seeing as how Robinho and Pato also speak Brazilian, I don't think the fluency of our attack will take a huge beating.

ganso or pastore ? Implied-facepalm

DONT CHANGE WHAT I SAY
It clearly says Portuguese
nevermind that it says I edited my recent post at a date after your last post
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Ganso by a million miles IMO. As someone stated before, we need LCM and Am the most desperately, and ganso can play extremely well as both. Also, Ganso is brazialian and as such will gel well with pato and binho.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3882
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by cositomilan Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:51 pm

ganso have not convince me that he can play in seria A
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

cositomilan wrote:ganso have not convince me that he can play in seria A
and pastore has?....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Ganso wrote:
cositomilan wrote:ganso have not convince me that he can play in seria A
and pastore has?....

Exactly. Pastore convinces me less than Ganso lol.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3882
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by fadjriemilan Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 am

We have been linked to Ganso for so long. Would be bad if we miss him.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Forza Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 am

Ganso
+ Brazilian (makes it easier to fit in to the team)
+ Talented
- Copa flop
- No Serie A experience.
- Recent knee injury
- untried in Europe or Serie A
- we know nothing about how much he will cost
- might not arrive this transfer season

Pastore
+ Played in Serie A
- Copa flop
- Argentinian (we have none on our team)
- Crazy club president who wants mega $$$

I'd gladly take either, but it all depends on the price.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 am

I envy Milan for getting Ganso.

Definitely Ganso.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 am

Neither i much rather have Josep Ilicic, and then maybe Ganso.. or both

----------------------------------------Abbiati---------------------------------
---Abate-----------------Nesta-----------------T.S------------------Tiawo--
-------------------------------------Van Bommel-------------------------------
---------------------K.P---------------------------------Ilicic------------------
-----------------------------------------Ganso----------------------------------
-----------------------------Ibra------------------Pato-------------------------

Spoiler:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Neither i much rather have Josep Ilicic, and then maybe Ganso.. or both

----------------------------------------Abbiati---------------------------------
---Abate-----------------Nesta-----------------T.S------------------Tiawo--
-------------------------------------Van Bommel-------------------------------
---------------------K.P---------------------------------Ilicic------------------
-----------------------------------------Ganso----------------------------------
-----------------------------Ibra------------------Pato-------------------------

Spoiler:

You're on your own there pal!
Ilicic is good player nonetheless
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:40 am

He he its just a feeling i have.. whenever i see Ilicic play im astounded by how he can dominate/dictate a match. That is a rare talent and speaks volumes about his ability to lead a team. Not to mention he's physically better than Pastore and Ganso, talent wise they both exceed him , but theres just something more i see in Josep Ilicic.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by cositomilan Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 pm

pastore will be a better choice in the long run
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

cositomilan wrote:pastore will be a better choice in the long run
pastore is older than ganso

scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by uzonero Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Ganso is already a fan favourite at milan plus i don't see why we should pull out after trying so hard to convince him

i even see him doing better than hernanes in serie a
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

uzonero wrote:Ganso is already a fan favourite at milan plus i don't see why we should pull out after trying so hard to convince him

i even see him doing better than hernanes in serie a

Ganso, a fan favorite at Milan???? No he isn't. If so then Hernanes was a fan favorite in Milan and look where he ended up.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 110

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:He he its just a feeling i have.. whenever i see Ilicic play im astounded by how he can dominate/dictate a match. That is a rare talent and speaks volumes about his ability to lead a team. Not to mention he's physically better than Pastore and Ganso, talent wise they both exceed him , but theres just something more i see in Josep Ilicic.

Too late we scouted Ilicic last year and ended up not making the purchase. Doubt we will ever get him plus his strong side is the RM, I don't recall catching him on the left.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 110

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by uzonero Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
uzonero wrote:Ganso is already a fan favourite at milan plus i don't see why we should pull out after trying so hard to convince him

i even see him doing better than hernanes in serie a

Ganso, a fan favorite at Milan???? No he isn't. If so then Hernanes was a fan favorite in Milan and look where he ended up.
trust me, ganso is. He is almost every milan fan's dream transfer atm
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:59 pm

No one is a fan favorite til they don the Milan colors and play their heart out in the San Siro.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 110

Back to top Go down

ganso or pastore ? Empty Re: ganso or pastore ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum