BarrileteCosmico
Don't call me James
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
37 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:59 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Must say Invincible is hitting all the right spots lately, much better than I expected, and what a cast!
Wrapped up the season with a fantastic episode, and Amazon rewarded it by announcing Seasons 2 & 3. The fantastic cast keeps delivering. Fair warning that it's one of the goriest things I've ever watched though

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Thread

Post by RealGunner Tue May 04, 2021 4:06 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Must say Invincible is hitting all the right spots lately, much better than I expected, and what a cast!
Wrapped up the season with a fantastic episode, and Amazon rewarded it by announcing Seasons 2 & 3. The fantastic cast keeps delivering. Fair warning that it's one of the goriest things I've ever watched though

Just finished it. Watched it all in 2 days. It's amazing ffs. I didn't think it would be this good going into it. It's a weird jump going from an anime to a western animated show but this was great.

Can tell Kirkman wrote it with all the gore lol. He really is a brilliant comic book artist/writer.

You are definitely right about the casting.

Can't wait for season 2
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 04, 2021 12:13 pm

Same, I thought it'd be enjoyable enough and that'd be it, but really grew through the season, and the last 2 episodes in particular slayed it.

That train scene, almost couldn't believe they would go that far Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 04, 2021 12:14 pm

The finale was one of the best episodes I've ever seen I think.

It's my favourite comic series of all time and I really love what they've done with it, and some of the changes have been absolutely great.

Long time since I've felt emotion like this from something animated.

Only negative was the animation itself. It's good, but I feel it can be a lot better easily. But Amazon probably saved their budget for the last episode, which looked much better.

And a first season is always cheaper looking. Now that the series seems like a succes I can only imagine they're improving the budget for the coming seasons.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 04, 2021 12:16 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Same, I thought it'd be enjoyable enough and that'd be it, but really grew through the season, and the last 2 episodes in particular slayed it.

That train scene, almost couldn't believe they would go that far Laughing

I'm pretty desensitized in regards to violence in media, but even I was like... Chill dudes Laughing They really went there and it was brutal and emotional. Really felt the weight of what was being done, and I don't think the episode would've as well without that much gore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 04, 2021 10:06 pm

Fully agree. This is what you actually call 'subvert expectations' lol

Spoiler:
At so many points throughout the series I thought someone would actually prevent the killing or the destruction but nope

For example when Alien Thor was destroying invincible and smashing a hole in his stomach, i honestly thought someone would stop the hammer last minute. Or even that train scene. Or invincible somehow discover hidden powers to stop omni-man in the end.

but it was written so realistically. Absolutely brilliant :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 04, 2021 10:09 pm

Spoiler:

Yeah in the alien Thor scene I fully expected daddy to step in at any moment to save Mark but he let him go to the hospital to teach him a lesson lmao

And I loved how at the end after brutalizing mark for 45 minutes we find out that Nolan is actually a big softy by the standards of his civilization, he won't even kill his own son to fulfill the mission smh

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 04, 2021 11:48 pm

@Freeza wrote:

Only negative was the animation itself. It's good, but I feel it can be a lot better easily. But Amazon probably saved their budget for the last episode, which looked much better.

And a first season is always cheaper looking. Now that the series seems like a succes I can only imagine they're improving the budget for the coming seasons.

I struggled in the first 30 minutes for that reason. but i thought the animation improved gradually. It did look like they were saving the best for the last.

I liked how nearly every character felt unique and interesting on his own (other than william who is a generic bestie of super hero). Could have watched an entire episode with the clones.

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah in the alien Thor scene I fully expected daddy to step in at any moment to save Mark but he let him go to the hospital to teach him a lesson lmao

And I loved how at the end after brutalizing mark for 45 minutes we find out that Nolan is actually a big softy by the standards of his civilization, he won't even kill his own son to fulfill the mission smh

Spoiler:

wonder how they will bring omni-man back? can expect a face turn and him helping invincible n co against the alien invasion in maybe season 3. But who knows.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Have you ever watch a film so bad that you watch it until the end, fascinated by its mediocrity ?

Alien Warfare on Netflix (2019) is hilariously bad to the point i recommend it
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Disney+ is legit, I didn't think it.

and it allows me to watch the best Groening show :

Futurama.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 15, 2021 5:18 am

Wow. Can't wait.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:20 am

@Robespierre wrote:I' ve watched a series made in UK on Netflix : Lovesick (previously it was named Scrotall Recall)

Underrated but very very good series. Funny, delightful, tenderhearted

I just finished it. Great series. How well they pulled off likable but flawed characters and will-they-won't-they relationship :bow:

Have to say, Lovesick is a better name for the series than Scrotal Recall. Its a much more fitting name for the show.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 am

Couldn't sleep and just binged the entire Castlevania S4. It really stepped up this year :bow: :bow: :bow:

Some really sick and creative animations, character growth and a proper ending for this current cast of characters. Definitely recommended.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:09 pm

What a cast. Looks very RDR.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:24 pm

I was hoping this is a series rather than a movie. Looks great though, westerns are always in fashion

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:13 pm

well Netflix films always seem to fall short of quality these days, so let's see how this one turns out
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum