BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:

I read that they released their staff and actors/actresses from their contracts already back in january, so I assumed it was canned already back then.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by M99 Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Trial Of The Chicago Seven is a good watch.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Against GL's advise I started watching Raised by Wolves and... it's actually quite good. I'm 8 episodes in and still not disappointed (it does seem like it's going in a very weird direction, but I'm ok with that). The acting is outstanding, great production values, original plot, Ridley Scott. What's not to like?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:53 pm

I fell off of it. I will eventually finish it though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:04 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Against GL's advise I started watching Raised by Wolves and... it's actually quite good. I'm 8 episodes in and still not disappointed (it does seem like it's going in a very weird direction, but I'm ok with that). The acting is outstanding, great production values, original plot, Ridley Scott. What's not to like?

also had a friend tell me it's "a must watch"
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:15 am

I wrapped it up last night and I will say it got really weird in the finale. Still looking forward to S2.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:58 pm

Has anyone seen Soul ? Wondering if it's worth my time?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:24 pm

I enjoyed it. Definitely one of Disney more cerebral Pixar offers. It's very much in the vein of Inside Out, which was superb.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Okay i trust you, I'll watch it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:08 pm

The 2nd Age confirmed. The shows official account retweeted it as well. Noice.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:36 pm

You all ever scroll the entire netflix library and come to the conclusion that absolutely nothing is worth watching?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Too many times.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 pm

It feels like there is more quantity than quality compared to 5-6 years ago.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:You all ever scroll the entire netflix library and come to the conclusion that absolutely nothing is worth watching?
can't count the amount of times I scrolled all the way down then gave up entirely
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:34 am

You guys could use VPNs and access other libraries.

International anime libraries are top tier for example. Has all studio ghibli films.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:13 am

Got all ghibli on hno max too
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:27 am

I use my Letterboxd watchlist to find stuff (movies and mini series) and I can sort by streaming service there.

I almost never use the service itself for finding something to watch. It’s saved me a lot of time
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:39 am

https://www.justwatch.com/ is a great way to find what is available to watch where.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:37 pm

I knew she was a Republican and a Trump supporter and looked past that as she wasn't particularly bad on Mando, but......this is a whole 'nother level of lizard brain.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:24 pm

This looks very promising. I'm officially intrigued.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:47 pm

The new Mighty Ducks resequel TV show is a real guilty pleasure for me. They've taken the Cobra Kai route with it and because it's Disney, we won't really see it get as dark as that show got, but the nostalgia this show is set to offer should certainly offset that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Looks fun.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:35 pm

I' ve watched a series made in UK on Netflix : Lovesick (previously it was named Scrotall Recall)

Underrated but very very good series. Funny, delightful, tenderhearted
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Robespierre wrote:I' ve watched a series made in UK on Netflix : Lovesick (previously it was named Scrotall Recall)

Underrated but very very good series. Funny, delightful, tenderhearted

Scrotal Recall is one of the best titles ever imo and it's criminal they changed it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:56 pm

Must say Invincible is hitting all the right spots lately, much better than I expected, and what a cast!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Must say Invincible is hitting all the right spots lately, much better than I expected, and what a cast!
Wrapped up the season with a fantastic episode, and Amazon rewarded it by announcing Seasons 2 & 3. The fantastic cast keeps delivering. Fair warning that it's one of the goriest things I've ever watched though
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next