Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
22 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Last Of Us: Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Last Of Us: Part 2

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:15 pm

Babun wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:She's built like that so she's ready the day she meets the killer. Also factor in the infected, human conflicts & general living as a soldier in the new world.

I don't like those bodybuilder girls irl. Find them disgusting but I understand her background after playing the game and why she is as she is.

Except, to be this jacked for a woman she needs to take steroids and very high protein food/supplements. Both very unrealistic in a postapocalyptic scenario. US army women:
https://www.google.com/search?q=us+army+women+bikini&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjR76j56abqAhWNr6QKHcn1DicQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=us+army+women+bikini&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECAAQEzoGCAAQHhATUMilAVizrgFg6LABaABwAHgAgAGYAYgBsAWSAQM2LjGYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZw&sclient=img&ei=A8T5XpHiDY3fkgXJ67u4Ag&bih=913&biw=1920

Have fun finding an Abby Very Happy

lmao why do you care so much? do you realize it makes you look insecure when you complain about female masculinity?

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Babun wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:She's built like that so she's ready the day she meets the killer. Also factor in the infected, human conflicts & general living as a soldier in the new world.

I don't like those bodybuilder girls irl. Find them disgusting but I understand her background after playing the game and why she is as she is.

Except, to be this jacked for a woman she needs to take steroids and very high protein food/supplements. Both very unrealistic in a postapocalyptic scenario. US army women:
https://www.google.com/search?q=us+army+women+bikini&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjR76j56abqAhWNr6QKHcn1DicQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=us+army+women+bikini&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECAAQEzoGCAAQHhATUMilAVizrgFg6LABaABwAHgAgAGYAYgBsAWSAQM2LjGYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZw&sclient=img&ei=A8T5XpHiDY3fkgXJ67u4Ag&bih=913&biw=1920

There's nothing unrelastic about Abby. She mentions she lifts regularly (90+ in bench), her group is stacked with with food & other nutritions. Something you would know if you played the game.

The only thing that's not explained (Which is not really needed to be explained) is if she had access to performance enhancement or not.

That link is so random. What does US army women have to do with Abby? Show's how braindead you are. Atleast show bodybuilding females for comparison Wink

Here's the person they modelled her after: https://www.google.com/search?q=Colleen+Fotsch&rlz=1C1GCEU_daDK840DK840&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw9_yQ9KbqAhVkiIsKHX77AAwQ_AUoAXoECAoQAw&biw=1920&bih=937 - And she doesn't look as buff as her.

I don't even know why i'm even replying to your dumb ass. You haven't played the game and your brain is infested with 4chan insecurity.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:34 pm

@babun what are you on about? look at serena williams, simon biles, etc. Genetics plays a huge role, I know 2 very muscular girls and if you look at their relatives it's clear where that came from
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:39 pm

LeVersacci wrote:She mentions she lifts regularly (90+ in bench)
That's not a lot if it is in pounds, even for a girl.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 pm

danyjr wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:She mentions she lifts regularly (90+ in bench)
That's not a lot if it is in pounds, even for a girl.
She didn’t mention in what unit. They way she bragged about it to a male guy makes you figure out that it was in KG & not pound.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Pedram wrote:
Babun wrote:

lmao why do you care so much? do you realize it makes you look insecure when you complain about female masculinity?

Dude, I've got gay and lesbian acquintances with whom I meet up in public. No internet warrior BS, real life. A jacked up female pumped with steroids eating high protein food isn't post apocalyptic material, even a bodybuilder male jacked up dude would be over the top. They eat 4000-5000kcal per day.
LeVersacci wrote:
Babun wrote:

There's nothing unrelastic about Abby. She mentions she lifts regularly (90+ in bench), her group is stacked with with food & other nutritions. Something you would know if you played the game.

The only thing that's not explained (Which is not really needed to be explained) is if she had access to performance enhancement or not.

That link is so random. What does US army women have to do with Abby? Show's how braindead you are. Atleast show bodybuilding females for comparison Wink

Here's the person they modelled her after: https://www.google.com/search?q=Colleen+Fotsch&rlz=1C1GCEU_daDK840DK840&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw9_yQ9KbqAhVkiIsKHX77AAwQ_AUoAXoECAoQAw&biw=1920&bih=937 - And she doesn't look as buff as her.

I don't even know why i'm even replying to your dumb ass. You haven't played the game and your brain is infested with 4chan insecurity.

I never visit 4chan. You always ressort to insults as the first ressort. Well, if you're so interested in the topic ass stick your head in one of them somewhere. You'll see nothing but asshole all day Very Happy
The link isn't random. US and Israel have most impressive female combat fighters in the army who are successful. They don't look anything like a jacked up wannabe sheman. Those women would  kick ass in a post apocalyptic scenario for real. The character isn't believable.
BarrileteCosmico wrote:@babun what are you on about? look at serena williams, simon biles, etc. Genetics plays a huge role, I know 2 very muscular girls and if you look at their relatives it's clear where that came from

Most pro sorts, men or women take steroids and performance enhancing drugs. The difference is, pros have a huge team to medics/staff who oversee the situation to get the maximum performance at minimal damage to the athlete. Of course, genetics are paramount. Every person responds to steroids, anablolica or doping differently. People with mostly type 2 fiber will grow bigger than the rest, also muscle attachment and the tendon length determines how big the muscle belly will get. Still, to sustain the load, they need to eating shitloads of calories. A female has to put much more effort because they've got just 1/8 of testoren amout a male has. BTW, Serena Williams is strong but feminine as fuck.

Last edited by Babun on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:25 pm

This is the most ridiculous stuff. Why do you care? Is this just trolling? Just terrible.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Even if you have a point Babun, I don't see have that is affecting the imersiveness of the game. I mean zombies don't exist as well, but they're in the game! If a jacked woman is somehow a problem, then people are really overreacting.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Shame @Kaladin didn't elaborate on his second half of the game being a 0/10. I really wanted to hear his opinion.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Babun wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:@babun what are you on about? look at serena williams, simon biles, etc. Genetics plays a huge role, I know 2 very muscular girls and if you look at their relatives it's clear where that came from

Most pro sorts, men or women take steroids and performance enhancing drugs. The difference is, pros have a huge team to medics/staff who oversee the situation to get the maximum performance at minimal damage to the athlete. Of course, genetics are paramount. Every person responds to steroids, anablolica or doping differently. People with mostly type 2 fiber will grow bigger than the rest, also muscle attachment and the tendon length determines how big the muscle belly will get. Still, to sustain the load, they need to eating shitloads of calories. A female has to put much more effort because they've got just 1/8 of testoren amout a male has. BTW, Serena Williams is strong but feminine as fuck.

If you know something we don't you should let the appropriate sporting bodies know, they seem to not have caught it...

'feminine' is subjective but I think we can all agree she's muscular af too

The Last Of Us: Part 2 - Page 14 Main-qimg-3f2d76b42a480ed1a78b3fc4474fb7d2
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:23 pm

danyjr wrote:Shame @Kaladin didn't elaborate on his second half of the game being a 0/10. I really wanted to hear his opinion.
Of course you would love to finally hear someone from GL who supposedly played the game, sharing the same views as you.

Giving second part 0/10 is straight up retarded.

I suspect Thimmy might give it a low rating like 6/10. he’ll atleast give it a proper rating and back it up after finishing it instead of Hurr durr second part 0/10 cause me no like
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:10 pm

BC where are you now?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:23 am

RealGunner wrote:BC where are you now?

didn't make much progress, hanging out in early seattle, I can only play like an 45-60 mins a day until the weekend

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Yea I am there still too lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:19 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
danyjr wrote:Shame @Kaladin didn't elaborate on his second half of the game being a 0/10. I really wanted to hear his opinion.
Of course you would love to finally hear someone from GL who supposedly played the game, sharing the same views as you.

I suspect Thimmy might give it a low rating like 6/10. he’ll atleast give it a proper rating and back it up after finishing it instead of Hurr durr second part 0/10 cause me no like

I'm progressing at snail pace, and don't think I'll have much time to play for the rest of the week due to family and whatnot. It's definitely closer to an 8 than a 6 at this point, though. I don't know how much of an impact that supposedly negative last part of the game has, but I imagine I've got the best parts ahead of me, as well.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:12 pm

While the vast majority of reviews have lavished The Last of Us Part 2 with all sorts of praise, a handful of outlets — Polygon included — have been slightly more critical of the blockbuster game. According to Zacny, Vice’s review prompted a Sony representative to reach out on behalf of Naughty Dog.

“They felt some of the conclusions I reached in my review were unfair and dismissed some meaningful changes or improvements,” Zacny told Polygon over Twitter messages.

Zacny clarified that the exchange wasn’t “confrontational,” but that it was nonetheless “unusual,” as the site doesn’t typically have big publishers asking in an official capacity why a review reads the way it does. Such things can happen, of course, though often with smaller developers, or from publishers who have spotted a factual error in a piece that they want corrected.

“I was happy to unpack a bit of my reasoning, however, and received a perfectly cordial message in response,” Zacny said. Naughty Dog’s PR team declined to comment on Polygon’s inquiry about its exchange with Vice

lmao, buncha snowflakes
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:47 pm

Thimmy wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:

I'm progressing at snail pace, and don't think I'll have much time to play for the rest of the week due to family and whatnot. It's definitely closer to an 8 than a 6 at this point, though. I don't know how much of an impact that supposedly negative last part of the game has, but I imagine I've got the best parts ahead of me, as well.
8 for second part or game itself?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 am

LeVersacci wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:

For the game, overall. I’m not sure how far I’ve come, I haven’t played the game since saturday and it’s only been 1-2 hour sessions at a time before I’ve struggled to keep my eyes open. It’s fucking family week here, I can’t catch a break.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

For the game, overall. I’m not sure how far I’ve come, I haven’t played the game since saturday and it’s only been 1-2 hour sessions at a time before I’ve struggled to keep my eyes open. It’s fucking family week here, I can’t catch a break.

Yeah, independence day (July 4) is just around the corner

I hear ya
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Thoughts so far.

Gameplay is exactly like TLOU1 with dodge and and prone added. So far its good, love the stealth parts. Graphics is excellent, prolly best of the gen so far. Glad I waited, it looks gorgeous in 4K HDR. The foliage , snow and character models look outstanding. But on the downside my Pro sounds like a jet engine lmao.

As for the story
Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Laughing finish the game and you’ll laugh your ass off why these incels are crying about the game.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Where are you in the story M99 before i open that spoiler tag lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:33 pm

he's right before seattle
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:07 am

Finally finished it after real life stuff got in the way for past week.

Fully in agreement with Versacci tbh, but i don't have the energy to discuss the game anymore. All the idiots who haven't actually played the game have ruined that part forever.

So congrats on being toxic wankers i guess.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Finally finished it after real life stuff got in the way for past week.

Fully in agreement with Versacci tbh, but i don't have the energy to discuss the game anymore. All the idiots who haven't actually played the game have ruined that part forever.

So congrats on being toxic wankers i guess.

Don't play the crybaby, just accept that some people don't like the story. It's their business. Now, that you finished the game, I can tell you what the beef with the story was for my cousin:
HUGE SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T FINISHED THE STORY
Spoiler:
He got the physical copy 3 days before the official start via amazon preorder.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:45 pm

I clearly said those who haven't actually played it lol, before you get all defensive next time learn to read.

Those who've played it are entitled to their opinion, i disagree with it but it is what it is.

My problem is with the people who haven't actually played the game and act like they know everything and jump on everyone else like a mob.

Making the experience of talking about the game utterly exhausting and not worth spending energy on.

Quite clearly your Cousin does not fit into this category.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum: