Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

+13
futbol
M99
LeVersacci
Kaladin
Pedram
zigra
Myesyats
rincon
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Harmonica
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not really, i just like to try an educate stupid people.

I see it's a lost cause.... Now you are changing the subject now you know i'm right.
What's the subject lmao? You know that Witcher 3 is 15 years behind in RPG developement, it does what Gothic did 15 years ago? Not really Witcher's problem but problem in game developement. Witcher 3 is a good game from quest and narrative perspective, but my god is it behind in game desing.


The subject is according to you Morrowind is better visually than todays RPGs.

Now you are ranting about nothing now it's been proven you are full of shit.

Run along kid.
Umm, yes. And...

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by rincon Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:48 pm

The pics Harmonica posted look really impressive for SNES game, credit where its due.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16338
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Oh so you have admitted you are full of shit then lol.

I guess we are done here.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh so you have admitted you are full of shit then lol.

I guess we are done here.
Witcher 3 and the magical rakes are that way -> rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh so you have admitted you are full of shit then lol.

I guess we are done here.


rofl savage

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Tumblr_njnsllNxx61tpri36o1_500
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have played Witcher 3 for like 500 hours, please don't make me look you like a damn fool.
I would be embarrassed too if I were playing a game 500 hours that was completely over in 200 hours. Meantime after 15 years Morrowind still gives new experience in every playthrough. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Only Harmonica could talks such crap about a wonderful game like Witcher :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17753
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 93

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Myesyats wrote:Only Harmonica could talks such crap about a wonderful game like Witcher :facepalm:
What's wonderful about it? This will be good. Laughing

Btw I don't talk crap about Witcher, I just use it to point the difference between reasonable and imaginary as you'll soo find out. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

What's wonderful about it? Hmm....maybe the fact that everyone in the world enjoys playing this game, except you? Storyline, writing? Voice acting (in Polish version of the game at least)? Graphics are not a problem here, in this matter The Witcher is maybe not very advanced but not bad either.

Why would you need better graphics than this anyway? If you wanna see AMAZING graphics, go outside.

ss:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17753
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 93

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:Storyline, writing?
Yes, it's a good book. But a mediocre RPG, with dated graphics and ancient game mechanics.


Last edited by Harmonica on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Why would you need better graphics than this anyway? If you wanna see AMAZING graphics, go outside.

ss:
Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 V3SrWdD

hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Well, it was GOTY for a reason hmm

So your only argument is that the graphics are 10 years behind? And that makes the game not worthy of playing in your opinion? It was GAME OF THE YEAR ffs, getting only positive reviews. Huge success.

But if you say otherwise, this game must have been a failure I guess hmm You're like Jesus of the modern world. Great moves, keep it up.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17753
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 93

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well, it was GOTY for a reason hmm

So your only argument is that the graphics are 10 years behind? And that makes the game not worthy of playing in your opinion? It was GAME OF THE YEAR ffs, getting only positive reviews. Huge success.

But if you say otherwise, this game must have been a failure I guess hmm You're like Jesus of the modern world. Great moves, keep it up.
I feel like pulling my beautiful hair out atm. How is that an individual argument?

Good book, mediocre game.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Witcher3_05_Ultra

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 6-aaaah
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17753
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 93

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 247-0-1436246395

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 PL3Tzpy

13 years apart. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Did you run that witcher 3 game on a Nokia 3310?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Did you run that witcher 3 game on a Nokia 3310?
Why would I risk it infecting Morrowind on my pc?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Harmonica played morrowind on a NASA computer and the witcher on a microwave

rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17753
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 93

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by zigra Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Basically looks like the same game tbh
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4247
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:55 pm

It's funny and also sad he keeps posting pics to prove his point yet doesn't realise his lovable modded game looks like a PS2 game at best lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's funny and also sad he keeps posting pics to prove his point yet doesn't realise his lovable modded game looks like a PS2 game at best lol.
Oblivion introduced dynamic objects 10 years ago, come back when Witcher series updates to that. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:59 pm

Yeah because I care about that.

Look cool that you like the game I don't really care, all I was doing was calling you out on your bullshit about the visuals when it looks like a PS2 game.

You obviously didn't like that because ever since you have been shitting on the game for no reason at all and twisting the argument everytime you get proven to look like a moron.

I don't particularly care really, you are entitled to dislike a game for whatever reason but do not insist your opinion on others.

Most of this forum likes Witcher, so what?  I don't like Elder Scrolls games in fact I hate them but I don't go around telling people how to think and feel.

Just because people see through the bullshit that you are trying to imply that this game when modded is even close to a modern RPG visually isn't a reason for you to shit on every aspect of other games and insist your opinion on others.

In other words grow the *bleep* up and stop acting like a child.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 am

Pretty much all Elder Scrolls games suffer from weak main stories, who gives a shit about graphics when the storyline isn't gripping.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6810
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Harmonica Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:15 am

So you don't care about that, but you were still triggered about it? rofl

Witcher 3 is good game, I actually like it, but I like good games. The fact that you don't even know what I'm talking about, or how you can't give even single argument why Witcher 3 is a good game personifies you as modern fanboy cast, you preach how Whicher 3 is a good game as you probably buy Apple not knowing why it's any good.

Witcher isn't ground breaking in any faset though, like Gothic, Morrowind and Oblivion were. Nor does it have anykind of longevity. You can still play Morrowind through after numerous playthroughs differently. After about 200 hours of good story, dated graphics and ancient game mechanics Witcher 3 is done, you'll get nothing out of it, because it's just that, a good story.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13831
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:23 am

Do you need money to buy Skyrim or something
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24579
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:38 am

Harmonica wrote:So you don't care about that, but you were still triggered about it? rofl

Witcher 3 is good game, I actually like it, but I like good games. The fact that you don't even know what I'm talking about, or how you can't give even single argument why Witcher 3 is a good game personifies you as modern fanboy cast, you preach how Whicher 3 is a good game as you probably buy Apple not knowing why it's any good.

Witcher isn't ground breaking in any faset though, like Gothic, Morrowind and Oblivion were. Nor does it have anykind of longevity. You can still play Morrowind through after numerous playthroughs differently. After about 200 hours of good story, dated graphics and ancient game mechanics Witcher 3 is done, you'll get nothing out of it, because it's just that, a good story.


Except i wasn't....

Also the only Apple product i ever bought was an ipod like 8 years ago lol.

Also if replaying Witcher 3 is so impossible explain why i have done it 5 times over ( and played it differently everytime)plus the expansions?

You shouldn't assume to know everything.

This was never about Witcher 3 anyway, it was about your nonsense that Modded Morrowind is better visually than modern RPGs ( not just Witcher 3 either as Fallout 4 is clearly superior visually and i don't like that game)

You made about it Witcher 3 because your incredibly defensive for some reason.

You'll notice i never once challenged any of your opinions on Witcher 3 because quite frankly i don't care enough to change someone elses opinion despite the fact i disagree with all of it tremendously.

You feel how you feel and that won't change, just like i won't change how i feel that Witcher 3 is the best game i have played and i have been playing games for 22 years.

I'm sure Morrowind is a good game, i have never cared to play it as i strongly dislike Oblivion and Skyrim so unless it's fundamentally different i won't like it.

That isn't what i was arguing, only that you are acting like it looks amazing visually when it really doesn't.

I'm sure you wanted everyone to agree with you but the eye test says different as i have seen games that are two generations old which look better.

That still isn't a reason to shit on a game which this has nothing to do with and insist that opinion on others.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrowind today laughs at your modern RPG

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum