Valkyrja
Kaladin
RealGunner
McAgger
Mr Nick09
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where are the great CF talents?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are the great CF talents?

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:04 pm

On topic, though, I will propose:

Jann-Fiete Arp, 18 years old, young HSV striker.

Kid is going places.

And by 'places', obviously I mean FC Bayern München.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Where are the great CF talents?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are the great CF talents?

Post by rincon Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:46 pm

Again, Moise Kean. He has stayed on track.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 am

I don't really have much evidence to support this, but I mean I just have a hunch that we won't have that many star CF's from this next generation.

These players grew up watching Messi and Cristiano who were wide forwards scoring 50 goals a season lol. A lot of the upcoming star players are probably going to play in those positions as well. I see these new CF's being more complementary pieces rather than the main men.

I mean there's a good chance I'll be wrong, but just throwing this theory out anyways.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:57 am

Casciavit wrote:I don't really have much evidence to support this, but I mean I just have a hunch that we won't have that many star CF's from this next generation.

These players grew up watching Messi and Cristiano who were wide forwards scoring 50 goals a season lol. A lot of the upcoming star players are probably going to play in those positions as well. I see these new CF's being more complementary pieces rather than the main men.

I mean there's a good chance I'll be wrong, but just throwing this theory out anyways.

Kinda agree with this, but it also has to do a lot with coaching. Any forward with good speed is put on the wing to be an inside forward. Case in point, Mbappe and Martial two of France's most promising talents at centre forward. Even Auba at Dortmund was put on the right wing until Tuchel moved him to CF and Mkhi to the right.

Your hunch could very well be true, Ronaldo R9 inspired a lot of current players like Zlatan and three of the biggest stars in football in the last 10 years are all inside forwards (CR7, Messi, Neymar). Dani a few years ago talked about how Cristiano was ruining all the kids in his youth team, everyone wants to play on the left to cut inside and shoot Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3