Happenings in India

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:12 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:1. Hong Kong not having the same government of the nation its in is pretty much arguing for recolonization.

Do you think if China wanted to ethnically cleanse they couldnt have ran through Hong Kong decades ago with no intervention? This is scare mongering on a global scale. China, as a nation is barely 70 years old. I know people older than her. She has expanded and grown in ways that other nations took centuries to reach. Maybe people in Hong Kong should help their country to continue to grow instead of being racist against them when China gives them water.

When the US, a nation we both love and celebrate on her birthday, was 70 she was doing a hell of a lot worse than China and if people tried to claim land in her borders werent hers they would be met with an ending much more ruthless than what Hong Kong is getting.

. Hong Kong living under the "1 nation, 2 systems" agreement that was originally agreed to, is not arguing for recolonization but merely the system under which the past 2 generations of Hong Kong citizens lived under to be kept. I fail to see how anyone could understand a Hong Kong government led by citizens of Hong Kong in a way that they want to could be considered colonization by anyone.

China is currently cleansing the Uighur population. But maybe you don't consider them to be Asian even though they are Chinese...

The US having built on hypocrisy, slavery and genocide as well as China seems to me just a case of whataboutism. It doesn't excuse us from supporting it as it currently happens.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:33 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:1. Hong Kong not having the same government of the nation its in is pretty much arguing for recolonization.

Do you think if China wanted to ethnically cleanse they couldnt have ran through Hong Kong decades ago with no intervention? This is scare mongering on a global scale. China, as a nation is barely 70 years old. I know people older than her. She has expanded and grown in ways that other nations took centuries to reach. Maybe people in Hong Kong should help their country to continue to grow instead of being racist against them when China gives them water.

When the US, a nation we both love and celebrate on her birthday, was 70 she was doing a hell of a lot worse than China and if people tried to claim land in her borders werent hers they would be met with an ending much more ruthless than what Hong Kong is getting.

. Hong Kong living under the "1 nation, 2 systems" agreement that was originally agreed to, is not arguing for recolonization but merely the system under which the past 2 generations of Hong Kong citizens lived under to be kept. I fail to see how anyone could understand a Hong Kong government led by citizens of Hong Kong in a way that they want to could be considered colonization by anyone.

China is currently cleansing the Uighur population. But maybe you don't consider them to be Asian even though they are Chinese...

The US having built on hypocrisy, slavery and genocide as well as China seems to me just a case of whataboutism. It doesn't excuse us from supporting it as it currently happens.


That agreement was never supposed to last forever correct? That was to appease the Europeans so they didnt throw the toys out of the pram and take the economy with them when they left a la South Africa/Rhodesia/Any white flight area of America. With The Chinese realizing their system can produce economic growth they now see the need to hurry the ending of the previous system. I do agree if the people in Hong Kong dont want to be associated with their homelands anymore that they should be allowed to leave.

Mentioning the Uighur seems to be the same whataboutism you mention whenever China is mentioned....but lets talk about the Uighur.

Yes, they are Asian. Yes, they are Chinese. Yes, they deserve their rights. We have to ask ourselves though, what rights are we giving if we allow fundamentalism to exist unchecked? What was the Chinese liberation movement for if Chinese girls have to live like this in the 20th....21st century?


The prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) was the perfect inspiration for Muslims, and what the prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) made sunnah no man dare declare haram. Muslims should be able to follow the deen, but the chinese government has come to the conclusion that this liberation of Chinese people means they should live up to a certain standard. Have certain opportunity. Believe certain ideals for the better of the whole. With this we must understand. One can follow the deen and what the prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) has made sunnah while still living and being a part of Chinese society. The Hui have done it, the beautiful muslim sister in the video has done it, many Uighur have.

Does this mean the Chinese government has handled the opportunity of integration perfectly? No.We(the people of the world) do have to be vigilant in making sure that the Uighur has the same rights as the Han. We should provide pressure on the CCP to do whats right, but also at the same time provide this pressure with love because an integrated Uighur population into the beautiful yellow pot of China only makes the world better for all us. Smile
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Dude nobody is buying this propaganda on here lmao

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12518
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:54 pm

@Myesyats wrote:Dude nobody is buying this propaganda on here lmao


What was propaganda with what I said?

Do you think the Chinese government should sit back and let 14 year olds be married off to men the age of their grandparents because of tradition? Would the Polish government allow the same for Polish girls? Would you accept it?
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Genocide and concentration camps is not what I'd call "imperfect methods of integration"

It's just ethnic cleansing with extra steps.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12518
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Babun on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Dude nobody is buying this propaganda on here lmao


What was propaganda with what I said?

Do you think the Chinese government should sit back and let 14 year olds be married off to men the age of their grandparents because of tradition? Would the Polish government allow the same for Polish girls? Would you accept it?

You're actively supporting fascist views:
characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
All of those points match current CPP regime and by large parts your views. Am I allowed to call you fascist henceforth?

The strawman argument doesn't work. If a 14y old gets married, make laws and enforce it to prohibit the practice. It's as if I put all of Japanese people into makeshift concentration camp because they kill whales for no fucking reason or some perverts keep molesting teenage girls in high speed trains.

The sad part you don't even realise your fascist and deeply routed racist views. Yeah, you're also a racist. You probably can't even imagine in your narrow tunnel sided perspective ordinary Uigurs who just want to get on with their lives..


Last edited by Babun on Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Happenings in India - Page 7 A3w1-Gr1-460swp
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6607
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:23 pm

@Young Kaz wrote: That agreement was never supposed to last forever correct? That was to appease the Europeans so they didnt throw the toys out of the pram and take the economy with them when they left a la South Africa/Rhodesia/Any white flight area of America. With The Chinese realizing their system can produce economic growth they now see the need to hurry the ending of the previous system. I do agree if the people in Hong Kong dont want to be associated with their homelands anymore that they should be allowed to leave.

Mentioning the Uighur seems to be the same whataboutism you mention whenever China is mentioned....but lets talk about the Uighur.

Yes, they are Asian. Yes, they are Chinese. Yes, they deserve their rights. We have to ask ourselves though, what rights are we giving if we allow fundamentalism to exist unchecked? What was the Chinese liberation movement for if Chinese girls have to live like this in the 20th....21st century?
The agreement was supposed to last 50 years. We are not even on halfway through.

I mentioned the Uighur to highlight the CCP's fascist streak and why a citizen of Hong Kong would not exactly be thrilled with their rule.

If you're ok with dealing with the minor threat of terrorism by imprisoning an entire ethnic group I suppose you saw nothing wrong with the Japanese concentration camps during WW2. Good to know.

@Young Kaz wrote: The prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) was the perfect inspiration for Muslims, and what the prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) made sunnah no man dare declare haram. Muslims should be able to follow the deen, but the chinese government has come to the conclusion that this liberation of Chinese people means they should live up to a certain standard. Have certain opportunity. Believe certain ideals for the better of the whole. With this we must understand. One can follow the deen and what the prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) has made sunnah while still living and being a part of Chinese society. The Hui have done it, the beautiful muslim sister in the video has done it, many Uighur have.

Does this mean the Chinese government has handled the opportunity of integration perfectly? No.We(the people of the world) do have to be vigilant in making sure that the Uighur has the same rights as the Han. We should provide pressure on the CCP to do whats right, but also at the same time provide this pressure with love because an integrated Uighur population into the beautiful yellow pot of China only makes the world better for all us. Smile
Yeah, this is literally called ethnic cleansing. Honestly I can't believe anyone would believe this in good faith, especially someone that was not raised in China.

_________________
Happenings in India - Page 7 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 pm

@Babun wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Dude nobody is buying this propaganda on here lmao


What was propaganda with what I said?

Do you think the Chinese government should sit back and let 14 year olds be married off to men the age of their grandparents because of tradition? Would the Polish government allow the same for Polish girls? Would you accept it?

You're actively supporting fascist views:
characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
All of those points match current CPP regime and by large parts your views. Am I allowed to call you fascist henceforth?

The strawman argument doesn't work. If a 14y old gets married, make laws and enforce it to prohibit the practice. It's as if I put all of Japanese people into makeshift concentration camp because they kill whales for no fucking reason or some perverts keep molesting teenage girls in high speed trains.

The sad part you don't even realise your fascist and deeply routed racist views. Yeah, you're also a racist. You probably can't even imagine in your narrow tunnel sided perspective ordinary Uigurs who just want to get on with their lives..



Whether or not I am racist, which would be a riot as a Japanese man in American society literally does not have any ability to exercise prejudice and power(the two ingredients needed for racism) does not change the validity of my statement.

The Chinese government will not allow Chinese girls in the 21st century to live a life where opportunity is not present due to forced marriage to grandparents. Its a nonstarter.

Also lets be clear. Nobody supports the education camps, but to act like its racial based only is a joke when Han people have been placed in such camps too throughout history.

You bring up whaling when Norway whales at a higher rate than Japan, and the vast majority of sexual crimes in Japan come from Europeans. These arent issues because the fact of the matter is there is one rule for some people, and another rule for others.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote: That agreement was never supposed to last forever correct? That was to appease the Europeans so they didnt throw the toys out of the pram and take the economy with them when they left a la South Africa/Rhodesia/Any white flight area of America. With The Chinese realizing their system can produce economic growth they now see the need to hurry the ending of the previous system. I do agree if the people in Hong Kong dont want to be associated with their homelands anymore that they should be allowed to leave.

Mentioning the Uighur seems to be the same whataboutism you mention whenever China is mentioned....but lets talk about the Uighur.

Yes, they are Asian. Yes, they are Chinese. Yes, they deserve their rights. We have to ask ourselves though, what rights are we giving if we allow fundamentalism to exist unchecked? What was the Chinese liberation movement for if Chinese girls have to live like this in the 20th....21st century?
The agreement was supposed to last 50 years. We are not even on halfway through.

I mentioned the Uighur to highlight the CCP's fascist streak and why a citizen of Hong Kong would not exactly be thrilled with their rule.

If you're ok with dealing with the minor threat of terrorism by imprisoning an entire ethnic group I suppose you saw nothing wrong with the Japanese concentration camps during WW2. Good to know.

@Young Kaz wrote: The prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) was the perfect inspiration for Muslims, and what the prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) made sunnah no man dare declare haram. Muslims should be able to follow the deen, but the chinese government has come to the conclusion that this liberation of Chinese people means they should live up to a certain standard. Have certain opportunity. Believe certain ideals for the better of the whole. With this we must understand. One can follow the deen and what the prophet(صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) has made sunnah while still living and being a part of Chinese society. The Hui have done it, the beautiful muslim sister in the video has done it, many Uighur have.

Does this mean the Chinese government has handled the opportunity of integration perfectly? No.We(the people of the world) do have to be vigilant in making sure that the Uighur has the same rights as the Han. We should provide pressure on the CCP to do whats right, but also at the same time provide this pressure with love because an integrated Uighur population into the beautiful yellow pot of China only makes the world better for all us. Smile
Yeah, this is literally called ethnic cleansing. Honestly I can't believe anyone would believe this in good faith, especially someone that was not raised in China.


The bigger issues of American concentration camps is that they were built simply on race. We were placed there because of our Race and nothing else. Even people who report on the story of the Uighur notes that only certain people are being sent to re-education camps....I think its bad, but we must also realize to many its an attempt at de-radicalization. Its not the right solution IMO.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic wiping out of an Ethnic group.The Uighur are still the Uighur if they choose to leave parts of tradition behind.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Myesyats on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:43 pm

So Asians cant be racist in American society? Have you not heard about Asian store clerks in the 90s saying to black people "No browsing" or "You touch you buy"? From what I understand Asians were massively racist toward blacks and very prejudiced.

You like to project like only whites are prejudiced toward minorities but that's very far from the truth.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12518
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:48 pm

@Myesyats wrote:So Asians cant be racist in American society? Have you not heard about Asian store clerks in the 90s saying to black people "No browsing" or "You touch you buy"? From what I understand Asians were massively racist toward blacks and very prejudiced.

You like to project like only whites are prejudiced toward minorities but that's very far from the truth.


If Asians were so racist why did they have stores in communities White people refused to do business in? The asian store has historically been one of the great places in community.

This is a myth. Store clerks in lower income areas are suspicious of people who come in. Koreans treated my Japanese family the same way when we went into shops. Its less racial, more economics.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:15 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:The bigger issues of American concentration camps is that they were built simply on race. We were placed there because of our Race and nothing else. Even people who report on the story of the Uighur notes that only certain people are being sent to re-education camps....I think its bad, but we must also realize to many its an attempt at de-radicalization. Its not the right solution IMO.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic wiping out of an Ethnic group.The Uighur are still the Uighur if they choose to leave parts of tradition behind.


"Only certain people" is now 1-3 million people... ok. We're not talking about problem cases, we're talking about people who have been racially profiled and are being sent there for "re-education". "Being Uighur if you leave the Uighur parts we don't like" is not being Uighur.

_________________
Happenings in India - Page 7 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:The bigger issues of American concentration camps is that they were built simply on race. We were placed there because of our Race and nothing else. Even people who report on the story of the Uighur notes that only certain people are being sent to re-education camps....I think its bad, but we must also realize to many its an attempt at de-radicalization. Its not the right solution IMO.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic wiping out of an Ethnic group.The Uighur are still the Uighur if they choose to leave parts of tradition behind.


"Only certain people" is now 1-3 million people... ok. We're not talking about problem cases, we're talking about people who have been racially profiled and are being sent there for "re-education". "Being Uighur if you leave the Uighur parts we don't like" is not being Uighur.


millions sounds like a lot, and it is, but we have to recognize we are talking about a nation with 1 1/2 billion people.

Profiling is wrong and we are in complete agreement. I dont think they are just randomly picking up people though. I am more than welcome to be proved wrong, but I dont think the CCP would do that. They have more than enough people causing problems to deal with than to be messing with people who arent.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:25 pm

The Uyghur population in xinjiang is 10m, so we're talking about 10-30% of them, not a drop in the bucket even by Chinese standards.

_________________
Happenings in India - Page 7 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Babun on Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:10 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:The bigger issues of American concentration camps is that they were built simply on race. We were placed there because of our Race and nothing else. Even people who report on the story of the Uighur notes that only certain people are being sent to re-education camps....I think its bad, but we must also realize to many its an attempt at de-radicalization. Its not the right solution IMO.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic wiping out of an Ethnic group.The Uighur are still the Uighur if they choose to leave parts of tradition behind.


"Only certain people" is now 1-3 million people... ok. We're not talking about problem cases, we're talking about people who have been racially profiled and are being sent there for "re-education".  "Being Uighur if you leave the Uighur parts we don't like" is not being Uighur.


millions sounds like a lot, and it is, but we have to recognize we are talking about a nation with 1 1/2 billion people.

Profiling is wrong and we are in complete agreement. I dont think they are just randomly picking up people though. I am more than welcome to be proved wrong, but I dont think the CCP would do that. They have more than enough people causing problems to deal with than to be messing with people who arent.

Laughing
What are you smoking? Laughing
Let me give you an example, in the US, you and most of the other ethnic minorities "cause trouble" by rioting, destroying private property and generally not following the safety rules in the middle of a pandemic. How about putting you all in a prison camp for "reeducation" so you must align with what the "white people" deem as right without asking for your opinion on the matter and disregarding any sociocultural identity/heritage (medival Japanese in your case, your views align well..) "for the greater" good for the community which isn't clear anyways? Who decides it, a bunch of old farts? Would you like it? Some million asians among the 300 something million Americans don't matter, a drop of water in the ocean.. Laughing
Tell that to any of your hated "white person" and they'd say it's inhuman, barbaric and fascist behaviour, even most of the republicans.
You're a fascist for supporting CPP politics and a racist by generalising "whites" them and us terms, no mistaking it. You should see a doctor and I mean it.
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Babun wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:


What was propaganda with what I said?

Do you think the Chinese government should sit back and let 14 year olds be married off to men the age of their grandparents because of tradition? Would the Polish government allow the same for Polish girls? Would you accept it?

You're actively supporting fascist views:
characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
All of those points match current CPP regime and by large parts your views. Am I allowed to call you fascist henceforth?

The strawman argument doesn't work. If a 14y old gets married, make laws and enforce it to prohibit the practice. It's as if I put all of Japanese people into makeshift concentration camp because they kill whales for no fucking reason or some perverts keep molesting teenage girls in high speed trains.

The sad part you don't even realise your fascist and deeply routed racist views. Yeah, you're also a racist. You probably can't even imagine in your narrow tunnel sided perspective ordinary Uigurs who just want to get on with their lives..



Whether or not I am racist, which would be a riot as a Japanese man in American society literally does not have any ability to exercise prejudice and power(the two ingredients needed for racism) does not change the validity of my statement.

The Chinese government will not allow Chinese girls in the 21st century to live a life where opportunity is not present due to forced marriage to grandparents. Its a nonstarter.

Also lets be clear. Nobody supports the education camps, but to act like its racial based only is a joke when Han people have been placed in such camps too throughout history.

You bring up whaling when Norway whales at a higher rate than Japan, and the vast majority of sexual crimes in Japan come from Europeans. These arent issues because the fact of the matter is there is one rule for some people, and another rule for others.

Lots of whataboutism and other BS, I have to be so clear so your narrow minded brain gets it. It was an EXAMPLE. I don't have anything against Japan. The example was to make you understand you don't get to persecute millions of people over petty reasons. Every culture offers "petty reasons" for persecution. The worst crime ever, marriage of a 14y old, can mitigated by not allowing it. Why do you need to defacto imprison millions of people?

_________________
Happenings in India - Page 7 A3w1-Gr1-460swp
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6607
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:18 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:The Uyghur population in xinjiang is 10m, so we're talking about 10-30% of them, not a drop in the bucket even by Chinese standards.


Do we have any proof that 30% of the Uighur population is in a re-education camp? The talkings out of Xinjiang sounds like the stuff we hear south korea report about North Korea....which in many cases are fabrications.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:24 am

Fuck India considering we're speaking about China right now,

Explain how Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam contest China's claim to almost all of the South China Sea? When half of them speak Mandarin and are ethnic Chinese?

Why is China doing this? China is a c*nt, you'd say the same if they took a Japanese Island, so stop Betty this basically the same as me from England defending White lives matter in the US.

No one gives a fuck about China and its about time they got called out for the shit they've been doing. As I said, this isn't the 1960's where you can bully a country to shut the fuck up.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19429
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:35 am

@Babun wrote:
Laughing
What are you smoking? Laughing
Let me give you an example, in the US, you and most of the other ethnic minorities "cause trouble" by rioting, destroying private property and generally not following the safety rules in the middle of a pandemic. How about putting you all in a prison camp for "reeducation" so you must align with what the "white people" deem as right without asking for your opinion on the matter and disregarding any sociocultural identity/heritage (medival Japanese in your case, your views align well..) "for the greater" good for the community which isn't clear anyways? Who decides it, a bunch of old farts? Would you like it? Some million asians among the 300 something million Americans don't matter, a drop of water in the ocean.. Laughing
Tell that to any of your hated "white person" and they'd say it's inhuman, barbaric and fascist behaviour, even most of the republicans.
You're a fascist for supporting CPP politics and a racist by generalising "whites" them and us terms, no mistaking it. You should see a doctor and I mean it.

Actually in the US most of the people who were rioting and destroying private "property" are white kids. The US already traffics in putting minorities in jail for "crimes" at a higher rate than the majority, and a guy running on the democrat side of this year election praised it(Bloomberg). Has nothing to do with the greater good and everything to do with the fact that the Chinese revolution goes to waste if Chinese girls this century has to live under the same tyranny that they faced under the European like you or the Japanese like me. Its a nonstarter with Chinese people. Has nothing to do with their religion or race, but a simple factor of modernization to help make China a better place.




@Young Kaz wrote:
@Babun wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

You're actively supporting fascist views:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
All of those points match current CPP regime and by large parts your views. Am I allowed to call you fascist henceforth?

The strawman argument doesn't work. If a 14y old gets married, make laws and enforce it to prohibit the practice. It's as if I put all of Japanese people into makeshift concentration camp because they kill whales for no fucking reason or some perverts keep molesting teenage girls in high speed trains.

The sad part you don't even realise your fascist and deeply routed racist views. Yeah, you're also a racist. You probably can't even imagine in your narrow tunnel sided perspective ordinary Uigurs who just want to get on with their lives..



Whether or not I am racist, which would be a riot as a Japanese man in American society literally does not have any ability to exercise prejudice and power(the two ingredients needed for racism) does not change the validity of my statement.

The Chinese government will not allow Chinese girls in the 21st century to live a life where opportunity is not present due to forced marriage to grandparents. Its a nonstarter.

Also lets be clear. Nobody supports the education camps, but to act like its racial based only is a joke when Han people have been placed in such camps too throughout history.

You bring up whaling when Norway whales at a higher rate than Japan, and the vast majority of sexual crimes in Japan come from Europeans. These arent issues because the fact of the matter is there is one rule for some people, and another rule for others.

Lots of whataboutism and other BS, I have to be so clear so your narrow minded brain gets it. It was an EXAMPLE. I don't have anything against Japan. The example was to make you understand you don't get to persecute millions of people over petty reasons. Every culture offers "petty reasons" for persecution. The worst crime ever, marriage of a 14y old, can mitigated by not allowing it. Why do you need to defacto imprison millions of people?

Whether or not you have anything against Japan does not change the fact that Europeans are quick to bring up Japanese whaling as a slight while ignoring their neighbors who do it at a far higher frequency. It wasnt chance that you brought up whaling because its a clear European talking point against the Japanese.

An Asian child being sold out to a grandpa for marriage by her parents isnt a "Petty" reason.  These are our sisters, they deserve a society which protects and nurtures them. You think making a law without education is going to change things? Do you know how massive their nation is? Its a nonstarter.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:47 am

@Nishankly wrote:Fuck India considering we're speaking about China right now,

Explain how Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam contest China's claim to almost all of the South China Sea? When half of them speak Mandarin and are ethnic Chinese?

Why is China doing this? China is a c*nt, you'd say the same if they took a Japanese Island, so stop Betty this basically the same as me from England defending White lives matter in the US.

No one gives a fuck about China and its about time they got called out for the shit they've been doing. As I said, this isn't the 1960's where you can bully a country to shut the fuck up.


nish you make a great point and that is where the Idea of Pan-Asianism comes into place.

I dont agree with China's claim of the south China Sea. I think it is unfair to other Asian nations, and not something they should try to continue in the name of peace between our nations.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Babun on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:00 pm

@YoungKaz:
You're way too trigger happy on minor issues but surprisingly petty over small matters yourself Laughing
The way you choose your "brothers and sisters" is very fascist and racist to me. You still didn't get the example. You have won, I give up. Arguing with an ideologically blinded person is a waste of time :coffee:
Happenings in India - Page 7 Talking-to-communist-is-like-talking-to-a-wall-thank-god-the-berlin-wall-is-gone-they-can-finally-he

_________________
Happenings in India - Page 7 A3w1-Gr1-460swp
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6607
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Young Kaz on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:39 am

@Babun wrote:@YoungKaz:
You're way too trigger happy on minor issues but surprisingly petty over small matters yourself Laughing
The way you choose your "brothers and sisters" is very fascist and racist to me. You still didn't get the example. You have won, I give up. Arguing with an ideologically blinded person is a waste of time :coffee:
Happenings in India - Page 7 Talking-to-communist-is-like-talking-to-a-wall-thank-god-the-berlin-wall-is-gone-they-can-finally-he


Asian women being forced to live as slaves in our lands in the 21st century isnt a minor issue to me.

One thing I learned as a kid is to treat others with the same respect I would treat myself with. Babun would you accept German girls being married off as children to elders based on Tradition in Germany today? If you wouldnt why should Asians accept the same of their own sisters treated the same way.

At the end of the day we are all people arent we?
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Happenings in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum