dostoevsky
Casciavit
Kaladin
18 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Serie A Season 16/17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Serie A Season 16/17

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Bacca did not join the squad to celebrate under the Curva Sud. Lapadula, who was on the bench for the whole game, was present. [Mediaset]

His behaviour is abysmal, really not liking how he feels like he's entitled to everything, just put your head down and work on yourself

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Bona :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Other than periods where we maintained a lot of pressure, we weren't at all impressive.

I am thankful for the win, but we need to improve our performance.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Liking Pasalic so far
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Terrible terrible stuff, always content when we have +1 lead, watch Palermo work their way towards the equalizer while we sit back wondering what went wrong
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Not entirely a performance that inspires a lot of confidence.

Still, we usually lose these matches.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Another match where we got outplayed but won. We are not finishing in the top 3 if we keep playing like this.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:54 pm

M99 wrote:Another match where we got outplayed but won. We are not finishing in the top 3 if we keep playing like this.

milan slacked after that goal from suso. i agree on this. but important thing was our reaction after conceding goal was great. lets hope montella makes players play mercilessly and not let opponents opportunity to come back to game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:00 am

i think that game against palermo was mixed. team performance was sort of made me feel like they were slacking a bit and could have done better but that reaction after conceding was tremendous.

what i am loving atm, is that there are now players who wants to make difference if team is not playing well. we saw with bacca, niang and today was suso. we had coming from bonaventura, and hopefully this keeps ongoing until janaury when we make some marquee signings who makes difference. if team or some player is not on form, there will be times when someone has to step up and lift the team and suso was tremendous today. u can see his reaction after how many killer shots he fired towards goal and goalkeeper saved his shots so many times and he was never giving up.

his reaction after lapadula goal says it all XD  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

https://streamable.com/qe9h

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:04 am

also very impressed with lapadula's attitude, works tirelessly, and have seen this in previous game in chievo 1-3 when he should have scored, and today he showed that.

he should start ahead of bacca, especially because bacca is out of form, and international break coming....

lapadula made me feel like that was no coincidence that he scored lot of goals last year in serie B, and he puts lot of hardwork to earn that merit. good on him we need players like that who wants to make difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Great f*cking news, Romagnoli is out injured indefinitely :facepalm:

*bleep* these international breaks
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:40 pm

On a completely different note: The head of our social media department needs to be strung up and beaten, never have i seen such boring/worse content on our social media. I mean what the hell are some of the videos on the youtue channel? 'Arriving in Palermo' 'Training before X game'. As opposed to Juve's, they're at least in touch with reality, they uploaded cool vids like Mannequin challenge, shot challenges etc. Don't get me started on the fan interaction on twitter, one of the worst social medias ever. Hopefully that changes with the ownership
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:43 pm

unbelieveable.... unbelievable... seriously abate ... and de sciglio, i knew these two allowed so many crosses inter will equalize and even win!

2 points thrown... what a waste! and gomez couldnt even clear a ball off his own defense. he should be like the last choice out of CBs

so pissed off atm. we wasted all that hardwork...

the whole midfielder and defense was a disaster, apart from the ones who came in second half.... only the three up front captalized and when mati fernandez came it was much better. he should have started ahead of kucka... he was a disaster with locatelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Time and time again we let Perisic off the hook and now we paid for it

Abate should be banned from playing derbies
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:53 pm

ES wrote:Time and time again we let Perisic off the hook and now we paid for it

Abate should be banned from playing derbies
]

seriously as a captain, you would expect to lead by example. he was so out of position gomez was almost playing like fullback. and gomez he cant clear off a bloody defense... where is abate he is hanging off along with suso...

wtf.. man..

why the hell everytime we hand off captaincy to montolivo and now abate. they turn out to be a d... e

man i thought the front three was good.. bacca was lazy abit but i cant even blame him when midfield and fullbacks were just simply not paying attention to the game.

seriously de sciglio the same story... he just cant be or shouldnt be long term fullback.

abate de sciglio kucka and gomez these guys were just simply not paying attention and calm.... they were just simply not in a proper mindset. as far as im concerned they lost us game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:54 pm

and gomez... lets hope he is a last choice CB.. my god.. i actually thought he is a great defender. youtube is deceptive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:56 pm

I really, really don't understand the MDS criticism, nor do I understand it for Kucka either.

Aside from one cross, MDS didn't allow any actual dangerous passes from his side. A fullback shouldn't risk going in to steal the ball when an attacker can easily sneak in behind them.

Without Romagnoli, it is better to let the opponents make ineffectual crosses than actually try and take the ball and get turned over.

Moreover, MDS actually plays as an auxiliary midfielder quite well, and while his crosses are not great, he has a good eye for passing and moves in brilliantly with Niang.

Mati Fernandez did *bleep* all, and coming in fresh, in five minutes, Kucka moved more than he did for his brief cameo. Introducing him was a mistake by Montella (did he even touch the ball)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:14 pm

I agree that the substitutions were stupid. But even if by some miracle we had held on that doesn't change the reality of this performance. Inter was the better team.

Two moments of genius from Suso don't change the fact there were 10-15 minute stretches where we couldn't get out of our half. Inter actually pressed semi-decently whereas ours was pathetically lazy and disjointed. And as usual no one in the back 7 is anywhere near good enough on the ball to play out from the back.

The only positive was the performance of Suso and Niang.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyHH7kLWgAAMIdb.jpg

Shame i won't be home before the 23rd..really wanted to attend the match in Doha
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:26 am

Anyone else hate Gustavo Gomez with a passion?

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a shittier ball player.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:16 am

I thought Zapata was bad in the ball but i think this guy just about beats him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 pm

@ES looking at that schedule you posted plus the ones for Juve and Roma, it seems very likely that Milan will be top of the table in 2 matchdays. No trolling. It should probably be an awesome feeling for Milan fans after so long.

Our next 3 matches in A are Atalanta, Torino and Roma. With all our injuries and form I don't expect 2 wins from Atalanta and Torino and then Roma is a toss up. Meanwhile Roma play Lazio (gonna be tough as always) and may drop points. While Milan plays Crotone and will win. By then, If Milan can beat Roma they would top the table. Even a draw could do it, depending on Juve results.

Milan will at least be within 1-2 points of 1st place by the Atalanta game. Tight race we are gonna be having.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:18 pm

I'm going to take a dose of realism and say, while we may or may not end up top or closely behind, its not a reflection of how good we are, we have been shithousing our way to 3rd, luck playing a huge part. Come season end, i highly doubt we'll be in the same position. We've imploded already, teams get the better of us all the time, just look at Empoli 3 insane opportunities in which Maccarone could've had a hattrick. We've just been too lucky to pay for our mistakes, most games we can't play from back, literally can't, resort to hoofing and see where it gets us. Roma is a better team overall, always get the better of us, i doubt we can draw let alone win. Last season we managed to because Rudi gonna Rudi, they were at an all time low.

One thing is for sure, if we keep fluffing our way throughtout the season, we'll end up like Inter last season. If we don't get adequate reinforcements, we'll most likely nosedive, if Suso/Bonaventura get injured we're done for, there's just too many flagposts for us to maintain if we even hope to keep our current position(s) in the table. I'm not gonna take anything away if we do end up 1st/2nd/3rd by winter break, i know enough not to have delusions of grandeur
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Yeah I don't know about end of the season, I was talking about this month. How the table would look by the Atalanta game and during the winter break.

Even in the most pessimistic of scenarios, which I would say is lose to Roma and Atalanta, but beat Crotone and Bologna, Milan would still be well positioned for the second half of the season. Specially with some investment in the market. 6 out of 12 points would probably leave you 4th place or so with all the teams closely packed.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:49 am

Serie A Season 16/17 - Page 5 CynPkHvWQAE24ge
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:21 am

Probable Xl vs. Atalanta: Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Bertolacci, Pasalic; Suso, Lapadula, Bonaventura. [Sky]
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next