10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Liverpool vs. Leicester - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Leicester

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Unique, you're being too pessimistic there smoking

Mignolet had to make a great save or two, but in the end we only conceded to a massive mistake by a "CB". Scored four good goals. A splendid performance in the end. I just hope Lucas won't play at CB again. He's not made for that, neither physically nor mentally.
the thing is silly mistakes that cost goals is something we have been doing a lot for the last 3-4 years. We had one injury at the back and were left with Lucas and Milner defending the left side. Our big problem is defending and that's the place we are most short. Hopefully we can buy a LB and CB in the next window.

You just beat the reigning champions 4-1 (doubt they conceded 4 goals once last season), yet here you are moaning Laughing

You're just jealous I'm not moaning in your bed, so back off, mate!

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Unique, you're being too pessimistic there smoking

Mignolet had to make a great save or two, but in the end we only conceded to a massive mistake by a "CB". Scored four good goals. A splendid performance in the end. I just hope Lucas won't play at CB again. He's not made for that, neither physically nor mentally.
the thing is silly mistakes that cost goals is something we have been doing a lot for the last 3-4 years. We had one injury at the back and were left with Lucas and Milner defending the left side. Our big problem is defending and that's the place we are most short. Hopefully we can buy a LB and CB in the next window.

You just beat the reigning champions 4-1 (doubt they conceded 4 goals once last season), yet here you are moaning Laughing
it's funny how everyone can troll and make fun of these mistakes but me as a Liverpool fan can't have a moan about it. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote: the thing is silly mistakes that cost goals is something we have been doing a lot for the last 3-4 years. We had one injury at the back and were left with Lucas and Milner defending the left side. Our big problem is defending and that's the place we are most short. Hopefully we can buy a LB and CB in the next window.

You're just jealous I'm not moaning in your bed, so back off, mate!
Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Let me give some credit to Hendo as I've been slagging him a lot lately. He played good today. He played even better when Stewart came on and Hendo moved to his best role the box to box CM runner. He should have scored that easy chance that he blasted over but otherwise was good. Can should be the DM and Hendo fighting Gini for the other spot.

Gini was also good today. Got an assist and made some good runs and worked hard.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:33 pm

I don't think Henderson and Gini should be fighting for a spot at all. They're very different. What it should be is Can/DM (Lucas?) behind a combination of Henderson/Lallana and Wijnaldum/Grujic with our current midfield.

Though realistically, as I said in the other topic, I think a 4-4-2 actually really suits our squad, or even a 3-5-2, but alas, I don't mind the 4-3-3.

That said what a game! Firmino and Mane are absolute magic. When Firmino plays as he did today he's one of the best players in the PL. His touch on some of the balls today was absolutely insane. Just love the way he plays when there's good movement around him and players getting forward in numbers...our best player pretty easily at this point IMO, ridiculous hair or not.

Full credit to Klopp. Our team looked absolutely ready to demolish any team in front of them for this match. The way it should be at Anfield. Hats off to him, and the lads for a wonderful match.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Although come to think of it a 4-3-3 like this:

Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Lucas
Coutinho - Wijnaldum
Mane - Sturridge - Firmino

Could be absolutely lethal, with Can taking over for Lucas when he's fit.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:12 am

Curtinho wrote: What it should be is Can/DM (Lucas?) behind a combination of Henderson/Lallana and Wijnaldum/Grujic with our current midfield.

I like the sound of that!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3