halamadrid2
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
Nishankly
57 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Firenze wrote:pretty sure I said City wouldn't walk the league (like some ppl have been saying) with the players they have, which I stand by. Nobody will be walking the league this season.

Also haven't hyped our performances at all. I know we've played crap teams and haven't looked amazing. Just comfortable.

Calma pretty much no one other than a select few didn't think they'd win the league. Pretty much everyone was drinking the PL is competitive koolaid.

Although isn't about Pep more so the ridiculousness of Pep fanboys apparently going mad when they were only reacting to the haters ridiculous pre season claims.

I mean pretty much everyone didn't think they would win it on here lol(even Cas smh disappointed tbh) did you expect them to react any different?

Although I can't wait for GL to call them a great team when they started the season they wasn't good enough Proud

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 2

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Firenze wrote:holy shit

City have played Stoke, Sunderland (two piss poor teams) and now a West Ham that lost to some no name team from Romania or somewhere midweek (I should know exactly where since they are fellow Europe League lads ffs)

Pep fanboys, pls calm yourselves.

They look good but we'll know just how good in a couple months when the fixtures start to get tougher

LOL missing the core of the team and making the game look like a training play bearing in mind Pellegrini's City lost 0-2 vs WH last season at Etihad...

I know you're pissing your pants with Manchester derby coming closer Proud

I'm looking forward to the derby, can't wait for all the Pep fanboys to get a taste of reality tbh. It's getting out of hand now. Shameful almost. Also West Ham look incredibly average compared to last season thus far. Not all that comparable. West Ham also are missing their best players today.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:09 pm

There are 3 teams with 9 points at the top. I think that's what you define as competitive.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Masuaku might be the worst fullback in the league. Awful player
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm

it was only a couple of weeks ago that City scraped past Sunderland by scoring a penalty and an own goal ffs

not even sure why I'm getting worked up by the Pep fanboys tbh, season will prove me right in the long run.

I'll be gloating then ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Firenze wrote:pretty sure I said City wouldn't walk the league (like some ppl have been saying) with the players they have, which I stand by. Nobody will be walking the league this season.

Also haven't hyped our performances at all. I know we've played crap teams and haven't looked amazing. Just comfortable.

Calma pretty much no one other than a select few didn't think they'd win the league. Pretty much everyone was drinking the PL is competitive koolaid.

Although isn't about Pep more so the ridiculousness of Pep fanboys apparently going mad when they were only reacting to the haters ridiculous pre season claims.

I mean pretty much everyone didn't think they would win it on here lol(even Cas smh disappointed tbh) did you expect them to react any different?

Although I can't wait for GL to call them a great team when they started the season they wasn't good enough Proud

I just thought it would take them longer to adapt to his system. I had no idea they would look this good after 2 months. I was expecting a slower tempo, slower passes, and inconsistent positioning, but that hasn't been the case at all.

They're still missing Bravo, Kompany, Gundogan, and Sane, yet they look like a Pep team after 2 months. I do believe that they will enter a slump later on in the season, but so far they've looked great.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Aguero is trolling me
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Firenze wrote:it was only a couple of weeks ago that City scraped past Sunderland by scoring a penalty and an own goal ffs

not even sure why I'm getting worked up by the Pep fanboys tbh, season will prove me right in the long run.

I'll be gloating then ffs.

Doubt you will tbh, you might win next week but i'd expect them to get better as the season goes on. Firstly they have 4 quality players coming in and secondly getting used to the system.

I doubt they'll get worse anyway.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:14 pm

ONSIDe FFS
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:15 pm

The Bundesliga has 7 teams on 3 points. How's that for competitiveness :coffee:

I'm not falling for no hype here. PL teams still have a lot of work to do to go back to the Golden Age when they were kicking ass in Europe. All this money influx has done both good and bad. Good: the moneyss$$$. Bad: there is an incredible amount of change on all fronts that will take some time to settle in.

But maybe I'm just kinda bitter every team has changed manager at least twice and we're still stuck with Wenger Proud
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Caballero rofl

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

one more ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

WEST HAMMMMMMM

2-1

game on
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

2-1

Comeback is incoming ffs
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Masuaku assist lmao.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Casciavit wrote:

I just thought it would take them longer to adapt to his system. I had no idea they would look this good after 2 months. I was expecting a slower tempo, slower passes, and inconsistent positioning, but that hasn't been the case at all.

They're still missing Bravo, Kompany, Gundogan, and Sane, yet they look like a Pep team after 2 months. I do believe that they will enter a slump later on in the season, but so far they've looked great.
It's not like they were playing hoofball under Pellegrini. More or less, it was still a possession oriented gamestyle which shouldn't be too tough for Pep to improve.

For them to really peak they need some quality players, though. I'm sure in maybe 2 years they'll be beasting the ball as usual Pep teams do.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 pm

daylight robbery

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 pm

comeback is on :bow:

my sides if City drop points to this second rate West Ham side without PayGOAT rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Ref Ham United with that offside imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Masuaku assist lmao.

nobody can tell me that the GL jinx isn't real. Seen too much proof.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Come on WH :bow:

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 pm

West Ham finding a lot of space behind City.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Firenze wrote:comeback is on :bow:

my sides if City drop points to this second rate West Ham side without PayGOAT rofl

Clearly ref influenced though

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 pm

City look poor in this second half in comparison
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 pm

RG ffs

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

It's not like they were playing hoofball under Pellegrini. More or less, it was still a possession oriented gamestyle which shouldn't be too tough for Pep to improve.

For them to really peak they need some quality players, though. I'm sure in maybe 2 years they'll be beasting the ball as usual Pep teams do.

I don't disagree with that. We'll see his best team in his 3rd season. I just expected more horizontal passes and a just generally slower tempo. For 2 months in, they look better than I expected.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next