sportsczy
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:44 am

For Hala who now is trying to find crazy little statistical things to justify his argument.... so Benzema has 5 assists AWAY at Real Sociedad.  No goals.  But here are some goals in the Bernabeu against La Real... he has 8 of those to go with another 3 assists.

Here are a few goals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGJf53tkh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0iqfGTFyQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJr-KH3FBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-K6ssO_QaU

The thing with Madrid away games is that, in the past, we play a counter attack style where Benzema becomes more a facilitating piece to move the ball to the guys who are targeted to score because of their speed in Ronaldo and Bale.

I personally think that, if we are counter attacking, it works well for Morata. It's when we need to create play in a normal situation where he struggled like crazy at Juve.

Again, I'll repeat it... Morata's goal totals the last 2 years at Juve were 15 and 12. It's pretty good. But he got a lot of those in cup competitions where he scored 12 goals in 30 appearances. In league, he only scored 15 in 63 appearances. That's what he is.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm

i don't care where a player comes from, as long as he is good. its this same mentality of "we must support every spanish player whether they are good or not" that sees some of them overstay their welcome. how come nobody is criticizing carvajal? he too is spanish right? we want our players to succeed, we want them to participate in carrying the team, not us carrying them, even when they don't put in good performances....this thing of "people don't want spanish players" is new to me, and i bet its only limited to gl conversations, a gl creation. its a spanish club there will always be spanish players, nobody from a fan's perspective, has ever had a problem with that as far as i know
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Mariano given n18, officially promoted to the first team. Like him more than morata, much more aggressive
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:09 pm

My point re Spanish was there is continual heavy criticism of all Spanish players except Dani on club yet we are at (or near) the minimal quota for Spanish players. This criticism isn't everyone on this forum, but it sure is loud and clear from the majority.

So when looking to say we should get rid of these players, one should consider what are the alternatives!!

Most of the Spanish are reserves or backups and yet the criticism seems to be that all 23 players on squad should be starter material. Don't get me wrong, I am biased yet I do accept that some of the criticism is justified, I just think it is overkill, for example Sports with his continual put down of Morata (as if he is coming here to replace Benz, LOL) and he even goes as far as to say Alcacer would have been a better choice, when Morata clearly beat him out in the only competition they had (for this NT team as well as earlier for youth NTs).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Fact still stands he has NO goals against LaReal away. As a striker that's your main job. So when someone comes here and uses this game to justify Morata being shit it makes you wonder about their motive and bias

And I just remembered Morata already has a goal vs LaReal away Laughing well that was easy

Anyways can't wait to beat these scrubs 3-0
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm not too optimistic. No proper pre season, no Benz, no Ronaldo... think we will draw or lose this.

Hope I'm wrong though.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Carvajal don't get criticized as he usually doesnt do a shit performance. very hard to criticize when not doing a lot of wrong.

Morata is no elite by any means but he has a chance to rectify that and he can start the 20 goals all comps in one season with Sociedad.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:25 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Fact still stands he has NO goals against LaReal away. As a striker that's your main job. So when someone comes here and uses this game to justify Morata being shit it makes you wonder about their motive and bias

And I just remembered Morata already has a goal vs LaReal away Laughing well that was easy

Influence on the game Hala...  Benz has a lot of influence on the game with his play, goal or no goal.  Morata does not.  He has to score to have any influence.  Also, when you have both Bale and Ronaldo next to you, you're not the main scorer.  With Ronaldo out, Morata is expected to get a lot of chances.  If Ronaldo was there with Bale, i wouldn't necessarily look for goals from him...  hold up, link up, movement, etc. to open space would come into play.  Heck, it still comes into play for me because it's hard to score if you're not doing the things to get chances to score.

Morata will get his chances on the counter and on set plays.  The rest will be hard for him until he learns the movements.  Not saying he can't do it... he just hasn't shown it yet anywhere.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Alcacer has been a far better club player Bill...  VDB however was too focused on having players fit his model as opposed to picking the best players.  He wanted a targetman and Morata fit the bill.

Alcacer had 15 goals and 8 assists last season compared to Morata's 9 goals and 9 assists for club and Valencia were a poor club so he had to really work for his stats.  He also moves and runs like a proper CF.  He's further along in his development.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:29 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Fact still stands he has NO goals against LaReal away. As a striker that's your main job. So when someone comes here and uses this game to justify Morata being shit it makes you wonder about their motive and bias

What the *bleep* are you talking about. A goal is a goal, away or at home. And Benz is thrice the player morata is and it shows. Seriously dude, cut the mental gymnastics

Bill, all due respect, you're acting incredibly butthurt. You play bad, you get shit on. Ronaldo, Benz, and especially bale have taken shit from the fans and they got their act together.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Nice bold line up by ZZ. Asensio replaces Ronaldo and Kova replaces Modric
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:39 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:

What the *bleep* are you talking about. A goal is a goal, away or at home. And Benz is thrice the player morata is and it shows. Seriously dude, cut the mental gymnastics

Bill, all due respect, you're acting incredibly butthurt. You play bad, you get shit on. Ronaldo, Benz, and especially bale have taken shit from the fans and they got their act together.
I know that scoring is a strikers main job but you're expecting a guy to score a goal in his 2nd competitive game against one of the toughest teams to play away from home when his competitor hasn't been able to do it in 6 odd seasons Laughing who is best is entirely subjective, you may have an opinion which is different from someone else but does my teeny tiny comparison make you realise how ridiculous your expectations are??? I hope so anyways. I mean you're ready to call him average/shit if he doesnt score lol. Personally I think he will though Thumbs up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Hala shut up benzema scored away at atleti,barca and Bilbao last season, the first thing you did was to ignore it as much as possible, so scoring away at la real is the end all be all now?

Crazy how your never act this way when higuain is choking his ass off every cl campaign, even qualifiers he choked.

Benzema is better than higs and morata no amount of butthurt can change that.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Chad always takes things too far as usual. HALA said morata is playing very good which I disagree, but all he said was Benz not scoring against la real, he didn't say anything else you mentioned. damn I hate Chad, don't you have a life dude
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:06 pm

I don't really think after Higuain scoring around 40 goals and breaking serie A all time record is inferior to Benzema. I really hope Benzema can break that 25 goal mark this season in League.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:09 pm

What difference does it make.  The idea is that the TEAM scores the needed number of goals.  It's better for Real Madrid that Ronaldo and Bale score a ton of goals, because that matters to them.  Benz getting around 20 league goals and 30 all comps with 10+ assists is all we need from him.

The only problem the past 3 years is that Carlo burned him out early in the seasons and then he had a hip injury last season.  The finishes to his seasons have been iffy due to injuries/burn out.  Hopefully this season, we can save him to finish strong. The only way we can do that is to NOT have a big deficit come January so we are forced to play our top guys every game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:14 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Chad always takes things too far as usual. HALA said morata is playing very good which I disagree, but all he said was Benz not scoring against la real, he didn't say anything else you mentioned. damn I hate Chad, don't you have a life dude

You hate me? Calm down kid and I'm taking it too far how? You guys always saying these ridiculous things with zero reasoning, what I'm saying is facts hala doesn't care about half these things he post as long as it discredit certain players and I don't need to play dumb to see what he is getting at, morata always gonna look good to hala cause he can't stand benzema, who kicked higs out its obvious and this circle jerk every season for the same damn is tiring and boring, so chill out and play dumb like a good sheep.

Adit you was crapping on series a like last week now its great cause hisg scored a lot silly forum.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:20 pm

It makes a difference as shown by our wreak league record. When we won the league last time CR+CFs ( both Benzema and Higuain rotated almost equally) scored around more than 90 goals if remember correctly. The CF contribution was close to 40 goals.

The 17 ,21, even 24 from your cf is not going to take the team anywhere in the league as shown by our league record. If we want to become a threat to Barca then our forwards need to bring numbers closer to what the MSN is bringing.

Bale crashes the box least. Our wicked 442 has Benzema and Ronaldo in and around the box most of the time. It's their duty to match what MSN is doing.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Adit sit down when benzema scoring non stop last season, you only talked about him when he missed a chance or was injured, you guys always bring this stuff up but its clearly not the reason why you guys hate him and funny how not winning the league is his fault when he wasn't really a focal point most of his career here until Rafa, this forum at its best.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Would be awesome if Morata starts sharing the ball
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Morata has been good so far imo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:44 pm

This ref doesn't give a shit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Ref is a joke.

We've got some issues but we're winning. When's the last time we got a draw let alone lose a game? Was it the CL game in Germany?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Nice pass from Varane.

BTW can't Varane play DM? That's our potential back up DM right there
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Watching Cantera players like Asensio and Morata play well warms your heart tbh.

Zidane has everyone playing hard and as a team. There's some imprecision. But it's not for lack of effort... and it will click eventually.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Varane isn't good enough on the ball guest7 to be a proper DM.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next