juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Pogba never openly committed to Juve though. I'm not saying there isn't a possibility of Dybala leaving but I'm only merely saying that a contract extension reduces the chances of a Dybala sale in 2017.

And if reports state that we're looking to extend Dybala to Higuaín level wages, then that would support my case.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 39 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:43 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:I apologise if my tone is sounding negative. I am not overreacting or worrying. Just that some of these rumors shouldn't come as a surprise to us. I am just trying to be as realistic as possible. There were a ton Alex Sandro rumors flowing around even before the winter break. All of City, United and Chelsea are chasing LB's. That said we're also actively looking to extend his contract so there's the positive side of this.

However, with regards to Dybala, I have 100% confidence that he'll stay because he himself has stated that he'll sign a new contract and we'll heavily resist any big bids come summer.

Pogba stated a year before he leaves that he was happy at Juve then he left next summer. Luckily if we sell Dybala, we would get most of the money, not like when we sold pogba...
The one that hurt me the most was "I want to retire at Juventus" Vidal and a season later he was saying the same about Bayern rofl

Spoiler:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Dybala is gone. He wont be our next Del Piero cuz no such loyal players exists nowadays. It could be for the money both the player and club will get. It could be that he wants to move to a bigger club aswell but he'll be gone this summer or next.It's Pogba saga all over , he's just renewing to increase his price.

Alex Sandro is probably the best LB in the world right now and he's just 25. There will be big money offers for him this summer. An offer around 50-60 mln will be too much to resist.
We are currently going on a Arsenal like era when they sold their stars like Nasri, Van Persie,Sagna etc for moneyz. It may sound weird but I don't like the way we let go our players so easily with just a "He wanted to leave" coming out after the deal.

We ain't making smart moves for the future as well. We sold Pogba and replaced him with two very good but older players (Pjanic + Higuain) . We should have placed a bet on a top promising young such as Tielemans,Neves etc.

As for Italian players , they are welcome to add quality to this team. But firstly they won't join if they don't find enough spaces (like Berardi refused us) and even if they will find space by replacing someone (Berardi replacing Dybala) they will likely reduce our quality.

I think it's all planned with Berardi replacing Dybala this summer or next.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Verratti's agent: 'Inter and Juve want him but it will be hard to get him from PSG'

Marco Verratti's future has been talked about a lot over the past few months. His agent, Donato Di Campli, spoke to Premium Sport of his client's future, here is what he had to say on the matter: '' Marco wants to win and that's it. He doesn't only want to have French league titles, he wants more than just that. We want to win with PSG but if it won't be possible then we will have to evaluate his future. Inter? They have a solid team and they have a great ownership. I can say the same thing about Juventus too but in the end PSG are very rich and they don't need the money. Are Inter and Juventus interested in him ? Yes you can say that. It won't be easy to get Verratti from PSG but let's see how things evolve''.

Verratti has appeared in 21 games so far this campaign for PSG as he has scored two goals and added two assists. PSG are currently in third place in the French Ligue 1 standings.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Marotta: “Satisfied with strength of squad”

Juventus CEO Giuseppe Marotta says the Bianconeri boast even better strength in depth following Tomas Rincon’s signing from Genoa

Rincon signing an opportunity seized

“There was an opportunity to sign just the kind of player we were looking for and we took it quickly and with both hands. We knew about his great personal qualities too, which are certainly a plus.”

Fully fit Marchisio like a ‘new signing’

“At this moment in time we’re happy with the squad at (Massimiliano) Allegri’s disposal. It’s worth emphasising how, since October, we essentially have an extra player in the form of Claudio Marchisio, who has recovered well from what was a worrying injury.

“Claudio’s return means we now have two more midfielders than we did in October and the manager is able to call upon players with diverse characteristics who can be used in different ways and formations.”

Dybala contract situation

“We’ve an excellent relationship with (Paulo) Dybala and his representatives. Upon joining Juventus, he signed a five-year deal, which means that we’re now in the renewal phase – a spontaneous process that reflects our acknowledgement for what the player has achieved so far at the club.”

New year, same approach

“Our aim, as ever, is to win titles and we know that we’re in a good position to play a leading role in all of the competitions this term, but we need to keep putting in the hard yards just as we’ve been doing in these first six months of the season and over the course of the last five years or so.

“The statistics show that we’re the team to have recorded the most points during 2016, which is down to the excellent work carried out by the club, manager and players. We go into 2017, therefore, in the same way that we’ve approached previous years, knowing that we’re the team to beat in Italy and also knowing that we’ll need to dig deep even against sides that, on paper, might look beatable.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 pm

@Andrew the Vidal case was different than Pogba's though. Agnelli and the management didn't want him at the club.

----

On Pogba and Dybala, the first one never comitted his future to Juve at all. Dybala even in only 1 season has spoken much more about wanting to be and remain at the club.

Last edited by rincon on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Player trains with West Ham ahead of transfer agreement, it’s a bit of a mess

Juventus have no intention whatsoever of taking Simone Zaza back from West Ham early, despite Slaven Bilic making it clear the Hammers won’t let Zaza reach the number of games which makes his transfer permanent.

Calciomercato report that Juventus simply have no space for Zaza in their squad, and no wish to take him back: ‘the doors of Juve for him seem to be barred until at least June 30th, clogged attack, blocked list, and above all no intention to make concessions to West Ham’

None of that seemed to be a huge problem until Valencia imploded a little more and Cesare Prandelli left the club. Zaza was all set to move to Valencia, with Prandelli seeing him as a smart signing, but that track has gone cold.

Therefore West Ham are stuck with Zaza, who continues to train with them whilst his representatives look for a club. Zaza himself is said to have both requested and obtained permission from West Ham to move elsewhere, but it’s the ‘elsewhere’ bit which is proving a problem.

Fiorentina has been bandied about as the next likely destination, but the Tuscan club would likely want to sell Nikola Kalinić to China first.

It’s all a bit of a mess as Zaza continues to train with a club he wants to leave, and one he knows wants to see the back of him too.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:02 pm

@rincon I know mate. I was just saying which player hurt me the most by leaving

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:03 pm

^Same
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:31 am

I dont mind keeping Zaza in the squad O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:03 am

Agreed Devi, Zaza is legit.

His only real flaw is, he has the first touch of a rapist. Apart from that, i don't know what to blame him for. Some people in the football world are spitting at him, yet it's only because of his ridiculous penalty in Euro 2016. Of course he won't succeed at West Ham, the guy has calcio written all over him.

Would gladly take him back to replace Mandzukic next summer.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:52 am

When seeing discussions like the one you guys are having about Dybala's future, i try to think like Marotta himself.

Selling Dybala is probably the last thing he wants to do. You can't compare this case and expect Marotta to deal the same way he did with Pogba and Vidal. Both are midfielders and you can't build your team around guys like that: they are world-class support players and that's all.
Dybala is the kind of player you get once or twice every decade, we absolutely cannot afford to lose him and that's why i don't expect him to move from Turin anytime soon.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:13 am

No space for Zaza in the squad now. Maybe in the summer if Mandzukic wants to leave but now he has to leave at least on loan.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:11 am

Warrior wrote:Agreed Devi, Zaza is legit.

His only real flaw is, he has the first touch of a rapist. Apart from that, i don't know what to blame him for. Some people in the football world are spitting at him, yet it's only because of his ridiculous penalty in Euro 2016. Of course he won't succeed at West Ham, the guy has calcio written all over him.

Really ? Wouldn't Zaza be a downgrade on Mandzukic as far as our depth options go ?

I am not a fan of Mandzukic but still it's not hard to see he offers a lot more to what Zaza could potentially offer for us.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 am

I agree that Mandzukic is better, I just don't know if he will be fine with being a straight up bench option as he will be 31 next summer and might be too young to give up his career as a starter. We see that Mandzukic would rather give 100% and make it as complicated as possible for the coach (in a good way) than give up and sit on the bench.

I'd understand if he wanted to move and then Zaza wouldn't be a bad back up at all, considering that unlike Mandzukic he wouldn't force Allegri to start 2 CFs because his quality doesn't demand it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:27 pm

S wrote:
Warrior wrote:Agreed Devi, Zaza is legit.

Really ? Wouldn't Zaza be a downgrade on Mandzukic as far as our depth options go ?

I am not a fan of Mandzukic but still it's not hard to see he offers a lot more to what Zaza could potentially offer for us.

I am Mandzu fan but what if an offer of 30-35m arrives from China? Keep Zaza and sell MAndzu?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:30 pm

I would sell both tbh. Bring back Morata with that money :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Simply put, if we sell any more starting XI players we are a 2nd tier club. We need to stop the flow of world class players/talents leaving now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Simply put, if we sell any more starting XI players we are a 2nd tier club. We need to stop the flow of world class players/talents leaving now.

True, even Arsenal are capable of keeping their best stars in Sanchez and Ozil, why can't we?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:42 pm

If this continues, it's because we have no ambition beyond dominating Serie A, which can be achieved by selling our best players abroad and buying the best local talent with some of that money, thus generating profits and keeping us ahead of the pack.

Good business model, shit for fans.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Yes i was talking about next summer, we don't need 4 attackers right now (even 5 if you add Kean)

Mandzukic is a better striker but let's face it, he is 95% leaving in summer 2017. We are lucky to have such a player as a substitute, this is an exception in football clubs nowadays. His heading ability and clinical finishing can make him a starter in any club in this world exception made of the very top ones. Mandzukic being a 3rd choice forward at Juve is a waste of the few good years he has left in his legs.

SIMONE ZAZA also has high workrates and even more grinta. Calling him "agile" would be too much but he is definetly faster than Mandzu.
Shooting is ok and he uses both feet... passing is ok, sense of play is good, defensive work is on point. Only his dribbling lacks fluidity, mainly because of the poor first touch.

Higuain-Mandzukic is not a compatible pair, Higuain-Zaza might be Cool
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Tom nicely said the point of all this with few words.
We (fans) can't see our stars leave every year.It reminds me Arsenal a couple of years ago , and it didn't end positive for them as well.
We need to keep our stars and raise their salaries.

As for Zaza and Mandzukic , if an offer around 30 mln comes for Mandzukic we need to sell him. It's great to make such a profit for a player nearing 31 yrs. Mandzukic is better but Zaza can be a good sub. Not to mention we also have Kean who's a promising player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Btw. Right now we don't nees to invest big money on our attack for a couple of seasons. We need atleast one top midfielder this summer and sign a promising defender. We have a good depth for less important matches. So instead of throwing big money we can raise our top players wages , such as Sandro and Dybala who can be preyed by other top clubs and invest the rest of them in promising young players like Kessie,Caldara,Neves,Tielemans etc.
That way we keep what we already know it's world class and invest on more young and promising talents for tge future.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Simply put, if we sell any more starting XI players we are a 2nd tier club. We need to stop the flow of world class players/talents leaving now.

+1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Juve are in talks to sign this youngster: Riccardo Orolini

He is quick and reminds me of Cristiano with his agility. He plays as a right winger for Ascoli and is 19 only. Seems really promising!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

+1

So much overreacting. We lost 2 players. 2. Tevez and Pirlo are a different case as both basically retired.

Now we are a 2nd tier club because 2 players left, one which went back to his youth club and one which Agnelli didn't want at Juve.

You know whats more like a 2nd tier club? to beg for players to stay. Di Maria threatened to leave Madrid if he didn't get his way after winning the CL as a top player and Madrid immediately dispatched him and moved on. CR and Tevez both left United in a short time frame, Kroos chose to leave Bayern, etc.

This is Juve, if players don't want to play the club then they shouldn't and we'll keep winning.

The squad today is much better than its been in a long time. Our only answer in attack against Barcelona in the CL final was Kingsley Coman coming off the bench. The only real sub we had from midfield was Pereyra and permainjured Caceres was our best defender after the starters.

This year we are the only team in europe to top the league so far and win the CL group. Play badly or nicely this Juve wins so much.

Every year the squad has been improving. Moving forward with the players that want to play and increasing the quality.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next