VivaStPauli
Cruijf
Valkyrja
guest7
Harmonica
37 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16

Post by Curtinho Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Who was better then?

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 Empty Re: UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:30 pm

would take too long to write all of them down
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Renato Sanches
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Griezmann
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:27 pm

If you say so. Bale looked better to me, on a team that lacked stars unlike the other teams, and he had more coverage than pretty much any other player at the Euro when on the field and still had a massive impact for his team. Griezmann was great but I'm not sure he stood out more than Payet overall on his own team, and there were multiple players on that team that stood out in different games. Hazard is another that actually looked really good but he lacked that clutch impact Bale had especially in the head to head match-up. Kroos was good, but unspectacular, and again played on a stacked team. Nobody else really stood out as much tbh.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Bale was definitely one of the players of Euros, Fakenaldo couldn't even fit in Top 50 players. rofl

UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 RVpg85z
UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 Ons9KAn
UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 C2q9Ir7
UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 P2q8Yee
UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 SSx3I9w
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:39 pm

hazard in top 3 lol sums up whoscored

no offense though harmonica, you are allowed to believe in anything that floats your boat

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Myesyats wrote:hazard in top 3 lol sums up whoscored

no offense though harmonica, you are allowed to believe in anything that floats your boat
Can you even try?

Hazard 1+4 (top assister), 16 chances created, 25 players beaten (top dribbler)
Griezmann 6+2 (top scorer), 11 chances created, 7 players beaten
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:38 am

Pepe #22, Chiellini #12 and Bonucci #36 and yet he's saying whoscored is actually note worthy.

Try watching the tournament and you might notice that Hazard was a *bleep* joke.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:35 am

I wonder how they picked the best players before they invented analytics and whoscored? Did people actually watch the games back in the old days? Go figure.

With today's advanced technology you can actually pick the Ballon d'Or winner by just watching YouTube videos and looking at whoscored charts and spreadsheets. And of course by playing FIFA video games.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:30 am

I do wonder if Fakenaldo fanboys even know what argument is.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:39 am

I've been following European football since the 80's. Why would I want to get into an argument with someone who wasn't even born until the 90's or 2000's?  Especially when it comes to greatness. Tell me you actually watched Maradona play like I did and then we can sit down and have a serious conversation about who the best player ever was.

As for your Fakenaldo bs, Pele said Kommander is better than Messi so who cares what you think or any other person playing the game or coaching today?  I would rather listen to Pele talk than to read your who scored charts and useless analytic crap that you spew all over this forum.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:48 am

Yes I watched Maradona score live his goal of the century. There's zero chance for naive poster as you been alive at that time, sorry.

Jan Mulder (teammate Cruyff Ajax) - "Lionel Messi is by far the best player ever."
Willem van Hanegem (teammate Cruyff WC74) - "Messi is in my eyes the greatest of all-time."
Hugo Sotil (teammate Cruyff Barcelona) - "I've played with geniuses like Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, but for me Leo Messi is the best player ever."
Marcial Pina (teammate Cruyff Barcelona) - "Messi is the best player I've ever seen, better than Maradona and Cruyff together."

Osvaldo Ardiles (teammate Maradona WC82) – "I've already said this that Messi is not only the best football player right now, but also the best football player ever in the history of football. I played with Maradona for 7 years. I thought I'd never see another player like that but I have to say Messi is better."
Cesar Menotti (coach Maradona WC82) - "Messi is the best player in the world. He's at the level of the best Maradona."
Jorge Valdano (teammate Maradona WC86) - "Messi is Maradona every day. It is June 1986 for 5 years now. The last 5 years, Messi is the Maradona of the World Cup in Mexico."
Diego Simeone (teammate Maradona Sevilla/WC94) - "Diego has filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Messi is better than Maradona."
Francisco Carrasco (teammate Maradona Barcelona) - "Messi is impressive, he does wonders. What he does in the last metres, Maradona couldn't do as often."
Bernd Schuster (teammate Maradona Barcelona) - "Messi is the best player I have seen in my life."
Pichi Alonso (teammate Maradona Barcelona) - "I played with Maradona, and Messi is a lot better, scores more, more of a team player, physically stronger..."
Julio Alberto (teammate Maradona Barcelona) - "Messi is better than Diego. He's from another galaxy. Better than Pele or Maradona."

Carlos Bianchi - "A few days ago I did a talk for a business and a Brazilian asked me in the middle of the conference who I considered the best footballer in history, Maradona or Pele. I answered that, with all due respect to those two, right now I see Messi as superior to everyone."
Javier Zanetti - "Who's better, Messi or Maradona? Messi has overtaken Diego: Leo is the greatest of all time."
Gabriel Milito - "It doesn't seem right to me to claim that you have to win the World Cup in order to be regarded as the best ever. He just keeps on improving and outdoing himself year after year and that's why he is the best ever for me."
Javier Saviola - "Nobody plays like Messi, and I think no one ever did. And as Guardiola said, he does it every three days."
Alfio Basile (coach Argentina) - "I'm the only one who's coached both Messi and Maradona. No one has ever coached both of them. I've got the world record there. Two world-wide stars. But I always say Messi is a real extraterrestrial, cause at the speed he goes with the ball glued to his feet I haven't seen nor will ever see someone like that. He does every play as if he was watching it from the stands. As soon I saw him with the young team, I thought 'this is a serious thing, this guy will be the best player in the world'. Because it's incredible. If you watch him in a practice, by your side, he does things wich are incredible to be done for a human being!"
Sergio Aguero - "Messi is the best in history."

Justo Tejada (teammate Di Stefano) - "Messi is from another galaxy. He does more difficult things than Di Stefano, Pele or Maradona."

José Altafini (teammate Pele WC58) - "Messi is better than Maradona."

Ivan Helguera (teammate Zidane/Ronaldo Real Madrid) - "For me, Messi is the best player in history"
Michael Owen (teammate Zidane/Ronaldo Real Madrid) - "Best player of all time? Messi."
Ruud van Nistelrooy (teammate Ronaldo Real Madrid) - "Messi is on a different level. The fact he is doing what he is year after year says that he is the best of all time."
Mircea Lucescu (coach Ronaldo Inter) - "I don't think there ever has been or will be a phenomenon like Messi. He's even better than Pele."
Albert Ferrer (teammate Ronaldo Barcelona) - "I played with Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Laudrup and Stoichkov but Messi is the best I've seen"
Luis Enrique (teammate Ronaldo Barcelona) - "Messi is the best player I've seen in my life."

Paolo Maldini - "Messi makes the difference. I think he reached and surpassed the level of Maradona."
Stoichkov - “Messi is one rung higher on the ladder than Maradona, Cruyff and Pele”
Dino Zoff - "I've faced Maradona, Pele and Cruyff, and I think Messi is up there with those players."
Guardiola (coach Bayern): "I didn't see Pele, but Leo is the best player ever. He's unique."
Graeme Souness - "Lionel Messi is the best player ever - and it's not even close. Messi surpasses Pele and he's also way out ahead of Maradona - it's not even close anymore. Messi is a problem solver, a game changer, the greatest player to have played the game."
Xavi - "Messi is the best player in the world, and for me the best ever. Just 27, still getting better. He's only competing against himself. He's the smallest, but he's the best at everything, even in the air. Messi is a phenomenon. I'm not about to say anything new. What Leo has been doing is amazing. He's even the best at defending. When he puts pressure on the full-backs, he wins the ball back. He's the best at everything, no matter what he does."
Jupp Heynckes - "Messi has swept the board at the Ballon d'Or in the last few years. He's a genius and is certainly on a par with Maradona and Pele."
Ottmar Hitzfeld - "Messi is, together with Pele, one of the best that ever lived. Breaking Muller's record was a matter of time."
Kalusha Bwalya (ZAM most capped) - "Messi is the best player in the world and for me the best in history. Best player I have seen in my life."
Patrick Kluivert - "Is Messi the best player of all time? For me, yes."
Hans Krankl (AUS best player) - "Messi is from another planet, the best player in the world and the best in history. Unbelievable, a wonder."
Adriano Galliani - "Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play."
Luis Suarez Miramontes (Ballon d'Or 1960) - "There has never been a fast, skillful, technical player who also scores so many goals. Until Messi. He has it all."

Enrique Orizaola (ex-coach, 90 years of age) - "Messi is the best player I've ever seen, better than Maradona."
Jose Luis Chilavert - "Messi is the best, he is better than Maradona."
Arsene Wenger - Who's the best player of all-time? "Lionel Messi."
David Villa -  ”I haven’t seen anything like him on a football pitch. Look, there were many brilliant players throughout history, but with all respect to the opinions of other people, no one is even close to Leo.”
Gerry Armstrong - "I know what it's like to score against Barcelona, but end up losing 4-1. My first goal in Spanish league was against Barcelona. Unfortunately a certain Diego Maradona was in the side for Barcelona and he just took control and they beat us 4-1. Look at this little man (Messi), well, I think he's better than Maradona, I think he better than anybody I've ever seen."
Ray Hudson - On Messi. "Greatest football player I've ever seen, and certainly one of the most fabulous footballers in the history of the game, in my opinion, the greatest ever."
Rudi Voller - "Messi is now in the same league as Pele and Maradona”
Peter Schmeichel - "I've played against some of the greatest, including Maradona, but Messi might be the best I've ever seen."
Ronald de Boer - "To talk about Messi, people should stand up. Best ever? From all those I saw, yes."
Michel -  "Is Messi better than Maradona? For me yes. I've played against Maradona and I can say that what I have seen Messi, I have not seen done by anyone since I'm in the football world and now I am getting closer to fifty years"

Wayne Rooney - "Messi is the best ever"
Jose Nunez - "Messi is the number one, the best player I've ever seen, better than Maradona."
Arda Turan - "Messi is out of this world, he's an alien. For me, he's the best player in the history of football."
Koldo Aguirre - "I thought I had seen the best player in the world: Di Stefano. But now I've changed: Messi is the best."
Leonardo Araujo - "It's official: Leo is better than Maradona."
David Luiz - "Messi is fantastic, he's the best player in history."
Bernat - "Messi is the best player in history. Everyone who understands football a little thinks the same."
Alan Smith - "I saw Maradona - shared same pitch - but Messi's extraordinary consistency elevates him just above his countryman"
Marco Reus - "Who's the best player ever? Lionel Messi."
Romerito - "There's always the talk about the World Cup, but for me, Messi is already better than Maradona."
Arturo Vidal - "I've only seen footage here and there of Maradona, but I think Messi is better."
Oscar Garcia - "Messi is the best player I've ever seen."
Dennis Wise - "Messi's 25 but i can say he is the greatest footballer i've ever seen-"
Vitolo - "Messi is the best player of all time and today he had a stormer."
Gary Lineker - "Messi is indisputably the greatest player ever to don a pair of football boots. Don't even attempt to argue the point."
David Silva - "For me, Messi is the best player of all times."
John Terry - "And, quite clearly for me, Messi is the best ever."
Michael Owen - "Best player of all time? 1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Maradona"
Frank Lampard - "I grew up with Maradona, he was my favourite player, but for me, Messi is the best, not just of this era, but of every era."
Ivan Rakitic - "Leo is not only the best player in the world now but the best player in the history of football."
Juan Laporta - “Messi is the best player in the world and the best in the history of football."
Rene Maulensteen - "I see Messi as the best player of all-time."
Pablo Aimar - "For several years, I thought there would not be another player like Maradona. And now I see that Messi is on a par him with and with the best of all time."
Cassano - Cassano: "Messi is the number one, and there's no number two. Then you might have a number three, four... And I'm talking about history! Youth idol? Maradona. But now there's only one player for me. Barça's number 10. Period."
Domenico Criscito - "Messi is alien of football! An extraordinary player.. The best of all times!"
Gary Neville - "Messi, greatest player of modern times and arguably all-time."
Albert Luque - "Messi is the best player in history."
Miku - "Messi is the best player in history."

Steven Gerrard - "Messi, the best ever? I think so."
Steven Jovetic - "Messi is the best in the history of the game. First is Messi, then come all the others. He's an inspiration for me."
Thiago Alcantara - "Greatest player of all time? For me, no doubt: Lionel Messi. We have the pleasure to enjoy today the best ever."
David Lomban - "Toughest I've marked? Messi. No one has his reaction time. He decides at the last moment. Best I've ever seen."
James Wilson - "Messi, greatest of all time."
Llorente - "Messi is exceptional. I think he's the best player of all time. He does different things."

Ronaldo Koeman - "You can't understand Barça's last decade without Messi. He's the key. The best player ever, no doubt."
Puyol "Who is the best footballer in football history in my opinion? Leo Messi."

Denis Suarez - "Messi is unique, he's a step above the rest. He's the best player in the history of football."
Guardiola - "This Barça era wouldn't have been possible without Messi, the best player that has ever existed and the best that'll ever exist."
Brian McBride - "I think Messi is the best player ever. He’s changed the way people look at how you can do things with the ball at your feet."
Pique - "Messi is someting else. Natural talent, he can play at every position, madness. He's the best player in history."
Sergi Roberto - “Leo is the best player in history, without a doubt!”
Antonio Pizzi (coach Chile CA16) - "Lionel Messi is the best player of all-time."

James Rodriguez - "I always watch Messi and try to copy him, Messi is a step above the rest. The best player ever." before joining Real Madrid

Mauricio Macri (Arg President) - "Messi is the best that we've ever had. We have to give him affection and recognition that he needs to feel comfortable".
Pope Francis - "Who is better Pele or Maradona? For me Messi is the best ever."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:11 am

Stop spamming harmonica and stay on topic.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Maradona: Messi is a wimp. Kommander is a leader
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:04 pm

sstop spamming halamadrid69 and stay on topic
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 pm

UEFA Best Player in Europe 15/16 - Page 5 CquIXsGWEAA4X2u

well deserved
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Another fake trophy for the fake player.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Body of a god and the abilities of one as well. Such a complete athlete.

You can't get luckier in life but he did work hard for it.

Molenation

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:17 pm

so fake, omg

fake player
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:09 pm

CBarca wrote:so fake, omg

fake player

This post is faker than Messi's retirement

Fakessi

WELL DESERVED BEST PLAYER OF EUROPE RONALDO
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Clear choice tbh. Best player in the world winning the best player trophy ? What's fake about that ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 pm

El Kommander... Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Clear choice tbh. Best player in the world winning the best player trophy ? What's fake about that ?

Nothing. But fake football fans are fake football fans tbh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Best player in the world.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5